The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2014, 09:26 AM   #821
JoshDA7X
Hench Mutant
 
JoshDA7X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang316 View Post
To those living in the UK like me, the new cartoon based Lego TMNT set have been spotted at Tesco's. I'm off to hopefully get mine today or tomorrow.

jestergoblin I really like your Bebop creation, i'll be sure to pick up the pig head and give it a try.
I've got all but the t-sub set coming from ebay as I had no joy finding them over here in time for my birthday! I shall try a few Tescos this weekend though.
__________________


Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy.
JoshDA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:43 AM   #822
Krang316
Foot Soldier
 
Krang316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
All of them? Including the T-Sub and Karai?

I'm excited I think they are supposed to hit the USA in April... but hopefully earlier.
From what i have heard yes all of them.
Krang316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:15 AM   #823
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Found Shredder's Lair at TRU and used the 20% off coupon I got in the mail on it. One of the new sets off my list!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #824
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Just ordered Spyderbytez and Karai set from amazon
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:56 PM   #825
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Just ordered Spyderbytez and Karai set from amazon
Do you have a link? I can't find it
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #826
groogrux0609
Thug
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Found Shredder's Lair at TRU and used the 20% off coupon I got in the mail on it. One of the new sets off my list!
Congrats!!
groogrux0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #827
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Just ordered Spyderbytez and Karai set from amazon
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
Do you have a link? I can't find it
He must mean the UK amazon page... I don't see them on the NA amazon yet
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #828
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by groogrux0609 View Post
Do you have a link? I can't find it
Im using amazon UK
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #829
KRON
Random Punk
 
KRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WA
Posts: 47
TRU def has the new Shredders Rescue Liar in the stores! Olympia has 2 more.
KRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:45 PM   #830
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Are the new sets out yet?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:55 PM   #831
KRON
Random Punk
 
KRON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: WA
Posts: 47
Just saw the shredder one at TRU, no others.
KRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #832
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRON View Post
Just saw the shredder one at TRU, no others.
I just want the Karai set. Not only am I just buying small TMNT LEGO sets (big ones are too expensive for me and take up too much space)...I really want the Karai mini figure. I mean, I really want a Karai ACTION figure...but the lego version will do for now
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:48 AM   #833
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
The other LEGO TMNT sets should be in stores very soon... They may even hit LEGO retail stores this tuesday... I am going to call them and see on that day.

LEGO stores sometimes get sets before the 'official' release day. I think they are supposed to come out in April.

Don't forget April is Double VIP points month at LEGO stores if you are in that program like me
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:45 AM   #834
bjd624
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
I will absolutely be using my double VIP on the new turtle sets!
bjd624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:10 AM   #835
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919








Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:46 AM   #836
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Anyone else planning on making a Shredder Raphael figure out of this version?
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:28 PM   #837
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Still impressed with that spiderbytez figure considering how expensive it is for LEGO to make new parts...

it's not exactly a mold they can get a lot of reuse out of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
Anyone else planning on making a Shredder Raphael figure out of this version?
Well, no, but that is a rad idea.

I'm not really sure what is going on with the strange armors and face plates the turtles are wearing in these new figs... wish they'd explain it a little bit.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:45 PM   #838
bjd624
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17
i forsee spyderbytes mold to be used within the chima line somewhere..
bjd624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:19 PM   #839
Krang316
Foot Soldier
 
Krang316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 104
I think that the Raph torso and legs could be used to make a custom Metalhead figure.

I got the Karai set today, it's a pretty nice set and her bike is very useful. A review will be on my site soon.
Krang316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #840
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang316 View Post
I got the Karai set today, it's a pretty nice set and her bike is very useful. A review will be on my site soon.
Where did you find it??
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.