The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #821
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
I just bid on that, I hope it doesnt go up because i have literally 65 dollars to my name, lololol.
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #822
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
i cannot even begin to express how worth it that BIN price is...seriously...why hasn't someone stolen that auction yet. Do it. Do it now.
I missed it. What was the BIN price?

Damn, which I could get those <_<
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #823
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
was this a decent buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...ayphotohosting
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #824
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,257
depending on shipping, but sorry dude that was a little steep if you asked me... I don't know a lot of people seem to suggest that wagon is tough to find, so maybe I'm wrong?
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:24 PM   #825
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
Shipping was free.
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:40 AM   #826
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Turtle View Post
depending on shipping, but sorry dude that was a little steep if you asked me... I don't know a lot of people seem to suggest that wagon is tough to find, so maybe I'm wrong?
The Van, all four Turtle in a turtles, and all the wars playsets. Effing Bargain! Especially with free shipping. Done and Done if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryfields View Post
I just bid on that, I hope it doesnt go up because i have literally 65 dollars to my name, lololol.
Now why would you say that on a ninja turtle forum...when the items you are bidding on...are ninja turtles...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 04:56 PM   #827
strawberryfields
Hench Mutant
 
strawberryfields's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 370
yea that was pretty retarted of me to say, anyway, used the money to buy these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270336262371

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=380099147242

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350136970610
strawberryfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #828
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Great snag on the Fighting Action Turtles. Just Raph alone cost me something like $15.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #829
Robhp03
Foot Soldier
 
Robhp03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 104
$28.00 for 4 vehicles missing their accessories ?
I say bad deal. No way you could sell those off for $28.00

The Road Ready Shredder was a good deal if you enjoy that line.
Same goes for the Bootlegs.
Robhp03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #830
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...3A2%7C294%3A50

I kind of want it...
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #831
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
wow, opened took the head off, then stapled the bubble back to the card. wow.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #832
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
I saw it a few days ago. I would have totally bid on that if it was in better shape.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #833
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
At least their honest about the shape it's in

Anyone need Technodrome part or a few gaint Krangs?
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...3A6%7C294%3A50

EDIT:
Never seen this before...
http://cgi.ebay.com/teenage-mutant-n...3A7%7C294%3A50
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #834
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...3%3A1|294%3A50

Loads of minis mixed in with other stuff. I'd only be interested in the Turtle-in-A-Turtles and the minis themselves.
WHAT DA FORK ???!!!!

WHHHHAAAAATTTTT THHHAAA FFARRRKKKK????

WHAT A STEAL!!!! I personally will pay 200$ for that **** load of mini mutants Buy It NOW!! The seller is a retard without any knowledge of how much his collection is worth

Simply put "mini playset" on the auction title will fetch him 200$ extra bucks right there... ... that retard... ...
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #835
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post

WHAT A STEAL!!!! I personally will pay 200$ for that **** load of mini mutants Buy It NOW!! The seller is a retard without any knowledge of how much his collection is worth

Simply put "mini playset" on the auction title will fetch him 200$ extra bucks right there... ... that retard... ...
What the Hell is your damage, insulting someone you know nothing about?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #836
TurtleManiac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 1,008
i came across this giant bebop and to me it looks kinda warped at the waist area, or am i just seeing it wrong??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350159963007
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #837
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist
 
Blade Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntfan617 View Post
i came across this giant bebop and to me it looks kinda warped at the waist area, or am i just seeing it wrong??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=350159963007
Yay, Shredder can finally have a bulimic friend to not eat with

When I look at it, I get this MC Hammer feel from him. Is MC Hammer bulimic?
__________________
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #838
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
http://cgi.ebay.com/tmnt-EXTREMELY-R...%3A30|294%3A50

What
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #839
Weapon X
Turtle Power!
 
Weapon X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
That's pretty funny.
Weapon X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #840
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
That seller is crazy period. He's an asshole too.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.