The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 07:04 AM   #841
Gin Rummy
Stone Warrior
 
Gin Rummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 648
They are making a new Blimp!?

I usually just stick with the basic set but this might change that.
__________________
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Gin Rummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:58 AM   #842
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
As cool as that blimp looks, I agree with Zulithe. They're kinda going over board with the ziplines and whatnot. I really used the wall pleysets as dioramas more then functioning playsets because of my limited wall space.

My question is...how is that thing staying in the air? Do you hold it...clip it to wall? I never had the turtle blimp as a kid so I'm totally new to this.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #843
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irvMh4XJj9c
heres a small look at new toys coming out like heros in half shell small figures and more
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:55 AM   #844
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
That blimp looks oddly shaped. I still want it because I do not want to spend a lot on the original, but it does appear to be lacking a bit, it needs those laughing gas, itching powder, and stink bombs because we all know the foot cannot lose without the help of the turtles' sense of humor.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:55 AM   #845
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
It looks ok, but sadly lacking in a detailed glider (the best part if the original).
I'd need to see more pics to decide if if it annoys me or not, not having one.
I do know that I'll buy it though.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #846
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irvMh4XJj9c
heres a small look at new toys coming out like heros in half shell small figures and more
Those mini figs are pretty awesome! Saw what Tiger Claw and (Fly) Baxter Stockman will look like.
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #847
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA!
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
As cool as that blimp looks, I agree with Zulithe. They're kinda going over board with the ziplines and whatnot. I really used the wall pleysets as dioramas more then functioning playsets because of my limited wall space.

My question is...how is that thing staying in the air? Do you hold it...clip it to wall? I never had the turtle blimp as a kid so I'm totally new to this.
It flies! DUH! LOL! Really I'm gonna try to hang mine with fishing line.
__________________
Go Ninja! Go Ninja! GO!
T-U-R-T-L-E POWA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #848
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Those mini figures look great! I also love how many characters are included in the range. Definitely going to grab at least Mini Slash, because I'm IN LOOOOVE with it! So adorable and deadly!
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #849
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
Those mini figs are pretty awesome! Saw what Tiger Claw and (Fly) Baxter Stockman will look like.
Yo those mini figs rock!!! When are they coming out?
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:57 PM   #850
brock_snyder
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 20
the Blimp doesn't look to bad. Not as good as the vintage, but better than no blimp.
brock_snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #851
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irvMh4XJj9c
heres a small look at new toys coming out like heros in half shell small figures and more
Sweet, thanks for sharing! Those mini figures look awesome! A Baxter fly? Nice! Slash looks great too. Kind of odd that there is not a Shredder mini figure though? So is that sewer play set for the mini figs I assume? So many great things to look forward to with the Turtles in this coming year!!
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:27 PM   #852
Reputator
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/...73526304_n.jpg

Love it.
__________________
Reputator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #853
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
WHOA THOSE MINI FIGURES ARE AWESOME. A must buy!!!!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:52 PM   #854
nimajneb
Stone Warrior
 
nimajneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Croydon
Posts: 547
I wish they'd have kept releasing Kraang and foot with every wave.
Its really difficult to get any S1 figures in the UK now.
I'd also quite like some of the Kraang in human guise too - normans?
__________________
[SIZE="2"]

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
[/
nimajneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:55 PM   #855
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
LOVE the mini guys and blimp. Not sure about those other scaled Turtles.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:00 PM   #856
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Why did they make a mini Dogpound and not rahzar?
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:19 PM   #857
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Dogpound looks oddly adorable.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #858
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
At first I was skeptical about the Half Shell Heroes...but after seeing them? I'm sold. They're just so cute and the huge selection of characters sweetens the deal. I'm in, but when do they come out?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #859
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Nice to finally see the blimp! Def has that 80s feel
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:05 PM   #860
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
i got throw n battle mikey and it had the new flyer in it i will share it soon for the tmnt fans to see like donnie19 and more
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.