The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #881
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
She has a completely new Printed face as well as torso the jeans look basic.
But i can see what you mean but im just not really expecting much from lego mini figs there is only so much you can do
lol ignore me dude im just being nit picky...

i really need to grab the other 3 turtles from the nick show in lego set

do we know if the movie lego turtles will borrow the Nick lego turtle shells?..i think that was a genius idea
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:57 PM   #882
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
lol ignore me dude im just being nit picky...

i really need to grab the other 3 turtles from the nick show in lego set

do we know if the movie lego turtles will borrow the Nick lego turtle shells?..i think that was a genius idea
The shells are newer molds Which im surprised about Viacom and Lego much have alot of faith they don usually make custom molds unless they can Reuse them alot

But cool thing it looks like this leo will have his scabbards on that connect to his shell

Something i have been thinking about trying to do with the nick series

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the tmnt lego built a huge lair but had to take it apart for the movie back to NJ, planning on making Vignettes instead

Donnies Lab, Leo Dojo, Raphs punching bag and such
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #883
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
Awesome I was wondering when we would get a closer look at these.
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:31 PM   #884
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Great find!
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #885
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
derp i am super dumb i confused April and Vernon figures
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:51 PM   #886
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
The only thing missing is pics for the Sewer set.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #887
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
That's what I was hoping for too, so we could finally get some sort of look at splinter.
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:16 PM   #888
Adcatalano
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
As of this writing all new nickelodeon sets are in stock on Toys R Us.com (sans the t-rawket) and they are actually msrp, they will likely be jacked up very soon. Also you can use code Friend20 for 20% off which is a better deal than 2x lego VIP points. This perfect storm probably won't last long
Adcatalano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 PM   #889
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adcatalano View Post
As of this writing all new nickelodeon sets are in stock on Toys R Us.com (sans the t-rawket) and they are actually msrp, they will likely be jacked up very soon. Also you can use code Friend20 for 20% off which is a better deal than 2x lego VIP points. This perfect storm probably won't last long
just order from Lego.com MSPR and if your a vip its double points
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #890
Adcatalano
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
just order from Lego.com MSPR and if your a vip its double points
Toys r us you're getting $30 instant off while 2x VIP gets $15 for future purchase. TRU is a much better deal
Adcatalano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:52 AM   #891
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Oh yeah the TRU deal totally did not occur to me

Definitely the best deal right now, you can get all the new sets at 20% off!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:24 AM   #892
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
So I found the new sets at Walmart except the Shredder lair, but sadly I've no money til pay day Thursday.

And I must say I'm diggin the pics of the movie sets
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:31 AM   #893
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
So I found the new sets at Walmart except the Shredder lair, but sadly I've no money til pay day Thursday.

And I must say I'm diggin the pics of the movie sets
Shredder's Lair is TRU and LEGO store exclusive!

Yeah the movie sets look pretty cool
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:53 AM   #894
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Did they confirm that April have a new face? It looks (judging by blurry images mind you) that she have the same face as Arwen in the LOTR sets, cheek bones and lips seems very similar.

And Mikey have a serious face, that is odd looking, but I guess appropriate for the scene the scabbard idea is pretty cool, I hope they will incorporate that into the regular Nick sets I the future, not a fan of those raised shells, it looks a bit too much even for PD turtles.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #895
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I don't believe the box has been posted yet (if anyone cares about that)

Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:17 PM   #896
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Here are the other pics.



Whats interesting, On the image below, You can see what looks like a computer screen showing, the 3 stages of a Turtle's mutation or something.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:02 AM   #897
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I need to see the turtles closer... I'm not sure what I think of the new faces yet.

I really don't like how high up their shells are in these new figures. I know they are trying to match the movie... so it's not LEGO's fault... but I still think it looks stupid.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:11 AM   #898
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
The turtle mini figures look terrible IMO. Like Zulithe said, it's not really LEGO's fault...but still.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 AM   #899
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Yeah, the turtles are not desirable at all, the sets themselves like that black car is pretty nice and the Turtle van looks better in Lego form then how it looks in the screen.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:42 AM   #900
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I need to see more pics of the set with Splinter in it. That is the set I may get when they are out. The other two sets I may wait for sales.

I've been collecting LEGO for some time now and movie sets often get nice deals after the movies leave theaters. A recent good example: Man of Steel
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.