The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2006, 09:37 AM   #901
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
*looks thru the older pages of this thread*

Which ep was that? Unless you were referring to "Burne's Blues" again. Man in that ep she was picked up and carried around by everyone.

Here's some more April-picked-up-by-Turtles pics:




Awww, all those pictures are soo cute,
but why is it mainly leo who's carrieing her?
I swear leo fancies her!
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:07 AM   #902
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Leonardo looks extremely nice and pleased in this pic.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #903
onyx
Foot Soldier
 
onyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 232
April's expression on that image says "Hands to yourself, green boy!"
__________________
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:17 AM   #904
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
Awww, all those pictures are soo cute,
but why is it mainly leo who's carrieing her?
No, the first pic is Don holding April. Also I do remember an ep or two where Raph and Mike both picked her up also. I should find them and put them up! Tho most of the time it was Leo who rescued/carried April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
I swear leo fancies her!

Yeah I noticed that too. Even if it was just a hero/damsel-in-distress sorta relationship, he definately had a thing for April. You should see all the manips I do, *like mee avatar* <eg>.


OT--Sorry to ask here, but I haven't been here in a while and I forget how you set up the email notifications. What settings do you check on that in the User CP area? I did mess with it last night, and the email's right, but I'm not getting notifications.

__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo


Last edited by Lisardo; 02-20-2006 at 09:11 PM.
Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:41 PM   #905
slkblaze
Foot Soldier
 
slkblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tejas
Posts: 165
found!

All of these screen caps are awesome! I've looked everywhere but the quality and diversity cannot even compare to these. No Pizza Monsters though.. I always liked that episode
__________________

http://slkblaze.deviantart.com/
slkblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:40 AM   #906
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull
Leonardo looks extremely nice and pleased in this pic.
April doesn't though!! y is he carrieing her like that?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Yeah I noticed that too. Even if it was just a hero/damsel-in-distress sorta relationship, he definately had a thing for April. You should see all the manips I do, *like mee avatar* <eg>.
Well i'm glad u agree wiv me, i think they'll make a lovely couple! Can u post some of the manips u do, plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
OT--Sorry to ask here, but I haven't been here in a while and I forget how you set up the email notifications. What settings do you check on that in the User CP area? I did mess with it last night, and the email's right, but I'm not getting notifications.
I don't no, i'm crap at that sort of thing!
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:59 PM   #907
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
you know all this speclation about the turtles having secret crushes on pre-existing characters could all go in the Naughty Humour in TMNT thread. Those screen caps could be cool in there . By the way what episodes are those caps from?
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:35 PM   #908
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
April doesn't though!! y is he carrieing her like that?
Cuz I guess of the way she was positioned when he was rescuing her. Personally I'd rather be carried the other way. Over-the-shoulder on their shells would hurt the tummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
Well i'm glad u agree wiv me, i think they'll make a lovely couple! Can u post some of the manips u do, plz?
Sure! I havta find some tho, hang on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
I don't no, i'm crap at that sort of thing!
Tis ok, I think I figured it out.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:38 PM   #909
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja
you know all this speclation about the turtles having secret crushes on pre-existing characters could all go in the Naughty Humour in TMNT thread. Those screen caps could be cool in there . By the way what episodes are those caps from?
That's an idea. Remember I haven't been here in a while so I'm just relearning where everything is. But thanks for telling me about it tho.

What eps, let's see....

The April/Don one is from "Venice on the Halfshell", a European ep.
The April/Leo one where she's carrying her over his shoulder is from "Turtlemaniac".
The last three April/Leo ones are from "Planet of the Turtles".

__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #910
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
That's an idea. Remember I haven't been here in a while so I'm just relearning where everything is. But thanks for telling me about it tho.

What eps, let's see....

The April/Don one is from "Venice on the Halfshell", a European ep.
The April/Leo one where she's carrying her over his shoulder is from "Turtlemaniac".
The last three April/Leo ones are from "Planet of the Turtles".

cool! does anyone have any pics of April and Leo hugging?
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:24 AM   #911
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
I think you've asked this question a few times already...
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 04:54 PM   #912
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
OMG, in that screen cap where Leonardo has April flung over his shoulder, his hand is toltally on her ass there . What a perv

No but seriously, the turtles seemed like they where always flinging April around willy-nilly, and tossing her over their shoulders like she was just a rag doll. I guess they liked showing off how strong and masculine they are by doing that. 'Cause they did it an awful lot in the orginal series I don't see the turtles doing this so often in the new toon



Quote:
think you've asked this question a few times already...


Well persistence usually end up with results **shrugs** just find a few pics of
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:12 PM   #913
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Ppl requested them, so here they are!

Of hugging, Brinatello manipped this one:



Of kissing, she manipped this one:




And here's a goofy one I did, with April in that yellow dress she wore in "April Foolish":



That one's old and cheesy tho. I'm working on some better ones, heh. Infact all of these manips can be found on my old TMNT website (which is sucky and outdated now--still working on my newer site): http://members.fortunecity.com/lisardo79/Manip.html


Yeah I havta agree that Leo did look at bit too happy in that pic where she's over his shoulder. And yeah, where is that hand of his going, lol!?

They did seem to throw her around alot as you guys were saying. I remember the European ep where Leo and Raph rescue April from Shredder in the ep "Rust Never Sleeps" and they are trying to escape from building that was several floors up.

April: Why don't we take the stairs?
Raph: We'll take the roof...it's more in keeping with our heroic image.

With with that Leo tosses April over himself just like before, and they swing down the building *ahhh how romantic* ....*ahem*

Definately that masculinity you're all talking about. Reminds me of Peter Pan, always showing off his bravery.


__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo


Last edited by Lisardo; 02-24-2006 at 01:18 PM.
Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 01:30 AM   #914
Chang'e Long
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 184
Does anybody have any screepcaps from the two episodes featuring Usagi? I believe they're called "Usagi Yojimbo" and "Usagi Come Home". I would love to know what Usagi's style was like in the original TMNT cartoon.
Chang'e Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:32 AM   #915
onyx
Foot Soldier
 
onyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 232
Here's Usagi in the old toon:

__________________
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 03:45 AM   #916
Chang'e Long
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 184
Wow! I've never imagined Usagi to look a lot like the new TMNT cartoon. Except only difference are the cheekbones...maybe...I think...
Chang'e Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:51 AM   #917
onyx
Foot Soldier
 
onyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 232
Well, since he is a character from a different comics line, I guess they had to make him look close to the original in both toons. That's why they look alike. It maybe has to do with copyrights and stuff...
__________________
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 06:25 AM   #918
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Ppl requested them, so here they are!

Of hugging, Brinatello manipped this one:



Of kissing, she manipped this one:




And here's a goofy one I did, with April in that yellow dress she wore in "April Foolish":



That one's old and cheesy tho. I'm working on some better ones, heh. Infact all of these manips can be found on my old TMNT website (which is sucky and outdated now--still working on my newer site): http://members.fortunecity.com/lisardo79/Manip.html
They look sooo sweet!

One of my favrite episodes is when April's gran visits them.
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #919
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
so, no ones like repiled for like ages, so...
how is everyone?
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 04:58 AM   #920
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chang'e Long
Does anybody have any screepcaps from the two episodes featuring Usagi? I believe they're called "Usagi Yojimbo" and "Usagi Come Home". I would love to know what Usagi's style was like in the original TMNT cartoon.
You may want to try out this site: http://www.usagiyojimbo.com/downloads/anims.html

This is the official UY site and it possesses two old "Usagi" TMNT episodes in Real Media. Didn't see those copies, so I'm not sure if they are the whole episodes or maybe just fragments. Besides the quality may rather harsh perhaps, as it is coded in Real Media and weighs only 23 megabytes, but... At least it seems they are legal to download, as it is the official site, approved by Stan Sakai himself. Therefore, I bet they wouldn't mess with the copyright stuff. Maybe Stan received a blessing from Peter to put those two eps on that site for Usagi's fans' viewing pleasure.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!

Last edited by Sewer Bull; 03-06-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Sewer Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.