![]() |
|
|
#9261 |
|
Band of the Hawk
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
|
Leo I am really sorry to hear you went through such a grueling illness, everything you described sounded like hell on earth. No one should suffer a prolonged episode like that for days or weeks at a time without relief. Glad you had your doggo next to you for some moral support. Dog's are such empathetic creatures. On the whole humanity doesn't really deserve dogs. Glad to hear you are somewhat better. McDonald's is as bad as it gets but dammit if it's not my go to comfort food. I rarely see anyone looking overly unhappy eating McDonalds...unless it's a salad.
My grind, I lost my job. My measly bank account is already shrinking in less than a week.
__________________
![]() Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him! Cassandra's Revenge ~Tangled the Series ________________________________ http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/ _______________________________ http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism |
|
|
|
|
|
#9262 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Well, that sucks about the job, good luck with that.
I think I'm finally at like 85% or so. Finally. Mostly just a persistent chest rattle. Zoe has definitely been a real trooper. I was finally able to walk her last night and we played a little bit today. Just a minute ago she crawled on top of me and started licking my face. She's a nut. Today was six months exactly since we got her. I wish I were feeling better but at least we got to hang out. Anyways, thanks, I'll live. Good luck in your ordeal, job searching is rough at the best of times. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9263 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9264 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Wife had to call the cops on the worthless drunk downstairs, again.
He's been up drunk since 10am watching MSNBC, screaming about shooting Republicans and Trump and Putin, calling his wife names, stomping around the house making all kinds of threats and being generally abusive. When his wife had to leave to go to work, he of course started in on us, so when he started approaching my wife in a threatening manner she did what you're supposed to do and called the cops. Mark my words, that's NOT gonna happen again. All they did was say "Deal with it or move out," wouldn't even listen to a word about him making threats. The one who seemed to be "in charge" literally laughed in both our faces. I told him how he's hit both his wife and mine in the past, the pig just laughed and said "That was then, what do you want us to do?" So they just said "Just don't talk to each other for the rest of today," and left. He promised them he'd behave, and then the second they were out of the driveway he went RIGHT back to starting sh*t. He even cut the hot water when I was in the shower, just to be a dick. He's been ranting non-stop for the past hour since they left. Alright, pigs. Next time there won't be a phone call, and we're gonna handle this little "problem" My Way. Kill All Drunks, and F*ck All Cops. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9265 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Perhaps a psychiatric institution for him instead...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9266 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
He's been in one! MULTIPLE times he's been taken out and locked up for drunken disorderly, sent to the hospital for detox because he's so drunk he can't function, and then tried to kill himself by overdosing on pills. This has happened two or three times in the past two years.
Last time, they sent him to a rehab facility where they're supposed to keep you for two weeks and only release you under a judge's order - because if they let a person out and they re-offend, hurting themselves or someone else, the facility and the state can potentially be held liable - BUT he was only there for three days before they sent him home because his insurance refused to pay for his being there. So they sent him home and just basically said "Behave yourself." He's been drinking every single day since then from the time he wakes up until he finally passes out at night. The cops are basically like, "We're sick of dealing with this guy so we're just not gonna do anything." I asked them, "What happens the next time he puts his hands on either of these women?" They said, "Prevent that from happening." I asked them HOW, they couldn't give me an answer. Because the last time I "prevented that from happening", *I* got taken out in handcuffs because it's his name on the lease. They pretty much said that since it's his house he can yell and threaten and hit people as much as he wants. AFTER he hits one of these women, "Then you can call us and maybe we'll have to take him somewhere." This is what your taxes pay for, people. This Sh*t Right Here. I almost punched the one pig in his stupid face when he started laughing at us. I get where it comes from, since most cops love to get drunk and go home and beat their own wives, too, so naturally they're not gonna take sh*t like this seriously. Worthless pieces of sh*t. So like I said, they won't throw him in the Drunk Tank anymore, they won't make him go to rehab, they don't care if he hits his wife or his daughter... okay, Game On motherf*ckers. Looks like somebody's gonna have a little "accident" in the garage one of these days. Not my call, not how I wanted it to go, but that's what's gonna happen. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9267 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Surprised he hasn't died from alcohol poisoning. How old is he even? Still too many years left to plague everyone else's lives?If I was in that position, I think I might be asking if it was wrong to lock someone in the basement with a tv and tons of the strongest liquor available in hopes they might enjoy themselves a little too much... I might not do it, but I'd probably be wanting to. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9268 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
He's 70, I think. All his friends drank themselves to death over 10 years ago but somehow he survives.
His wife just plies him with beer because she's sincerely hoping he drinks himself to death, but it's taking too long and he's causing way too much trouble in the meantime. Supposedly his liver is finally starting to go, but the doctors say it's gonna be a long time yet before he's at any risk, and his heart is somehow in great shape. So we all get to hear him ranting and screaming every single day about n*****s and f*****s and Trump and how he wants to kill all of them and how anyone who doesn't agree is a stupid moron who needs to be shot in the face. Scaring the sh*t out of the dogs, pushing his wife or his daughter around and threatening to call the cops if anyone pushes back. What really sucks is that it's a nice place to live in a great neighborhood where there's never any other problems at all. And we can't even enjoy ourselves here because of this f*cking idiot being a daily terror. Like, we're never gonna have a nicer place to live after we leave this place. And we can't even appreciate what we have because he makes it a point to ruin it. Right Now he's screaming his lungs out at his wife making all kinds of threats and calling her all kinds of names, and there's not a goddamn thing anyone can do. I feel so f*cking helpless. Because if I did the right thing and took a brick to this worthless motherf*cker's head and set us all free from his terrorizing ways, *I* would go to jail. That's "justice" for you. "God's Plan". THIS is God's Plan, apparently. I f*cking hate my life and I swear to God I'm not gonna be on this Earth much longer. I just can't take it anymore. I never signed up for this. My wife just made me promise that before I go, I kill him first. Sounds reasonable. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9269 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,428
|
Just put him in the Sharpshooter.
![]() You probably wouldn't be in too much trouble.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9270 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I just heard his wife say that he hit her. She came up here and opened the door for a second, then closed it and went back downstairs. No idea what that was about.
My wife texted 911. I had no idea. I prefer they not get involved because they're not going to do anything. Christ almighty I can't believe this sh*t. All I did today was wake up. Before anyone asks, my wife's disability check is conditional on her living here and that's part of why we can't leave. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out a way to get out of here but we can't afford to lose all that money. Jesus Christ I f*cking hate my life. I'm about to have a f*cking panic attack over this sh*t. If I had some Sodium Nitrate I'd be checking myself out right this very minute. I can't live like this anymore. Cops are here. Jesus. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9271 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Quote:
That was the last time the cops ended up coming and actually bothering to take him anywhere. His wife swore I never put a hand on him so they took him out. But he was back the next week after they kicked him out of rehab. My wife's downstairs talking with the cops and I'm staying up here with Zoe. Poor girl's so confused. Riley is outside freaking out. Poor little guy. I hate this. I HATE this. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9272 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
The second time the cops were here, they swore if they had to come back one more time they'd take him out for the night.
He never went to bed, never stopped screaming, so at 2am my wife had enough and called the cops again, like they told her to do. And for the THIRD TIME, they give him a mild talking to and say "Well, it's his house, he's allowed to get drunk and scream. We didn't see any violence and we didn't hear him make any threats, so there's nothing we can do... except, maybe, if you call us AGAIN..." He was screaming about how he was gonna kill his wife and they STILL WON'T DO ANYTHING. Because he obviously wasn't stupid enough to do it in front of them. I told them how I've had to watch him push both of these women around, and how I have to just stand there and WATCH because the last time I physically intervened he had ME arrested. "So if he does that, then call us," they said. "By the time you get here, she's already on the ground," I said. "It's not your fault you guys can't teleport, but you are telling me that I have to just stand there and watch and listen to him terrorize his wife and daughter. That I have to let it happen or else *I* go to jail. I can't lift a finger to stop him from knocking either of them around, because it's his house." "....Unfortunately, yes." Useless, worthless f*cking assholes. This whole system is f*cked. Just now, the second the cops got in their cars to leave, he started AGAIN! So my wife stopped them from leaving, and of course he's playing "innocent" again like "What's going on?" This is bullsh*t. It's f*cking BULLSH*T. Oh, but hey, if any of you guys are inclined to get drunk and threaten and beat up your wives and/or kids, apparently they don't punish you for that anymore, so by all means go nuts. Open Season to be a scumbag, as long as your name is on the lease. God f*cking Bless America. What a f*cking joke. Last edited by Leo656; 05-05-2022 at 04:10 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9273 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Have you guys recorded his antics or considered some kind of small hidden camera to capture it so you have something to show the cops? That is seriously some sick, twisted BS if he's acting like that and then playing innocent.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9274 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
In the past, yes, unfortunately last night we didn't get a chance. I didn't have my phone handy in the moment and when my wife went to record him her battery died.
The only time it mattered was when we caught him on camera waving a giant knife around, but ever since then he's been a lot more careful. If he's "just" yelling they don't care about that. It's a mess, I learned a long time ago that cops are all useless and apparently according to what the one was telling me it's only gotten worse. I told him how they used to take my Mom out for at least the night when she'd be screaming and throwing a drunken fit, and the cop was like "Yeah, unfortunately we don't do that anymore." So basically, except harass people for going 60 in a 55, cops don't really do much of ANYTHING, anymore. And people wonder why I think paying taxes is bullsh*t. So far Drinky Crow hasn't said two words to anyone today. We'll see. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9275 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I can't even go to the gym. I can't do ANYTHING with these f*cking people.
SO. I fed the dog right before we left to go to the gym. Apparently, right after we left, Zoe was getting into the garbage. My mother-in-law apparently grabbed her by the collar and dragged her away - which I have told everyone a thousand times NOT TO DO because she does not like that - and so apparently, she got a tiny bite. Then in all the panic, Zoe supposedly "attacked" Riley - they've been doing great for a few months, so we were hoping this wasn't going to happen again - and now of course everyone is all pissed off at ME and of course Zoe. Mother-in-law had to go to work, but she didn't make it sound like it was TOO bad. Riley is a bit jumpy but he doesn't look like he got bit or anything. But oh, boy, Drunk Motherf*cker is ranting and raving about it and making all kinds of threats. He started on me as soon as I got in the door, saying we have to get rid of Zoe and I'm lucky he didn't kill her. I said "Why do you f*cking MORONS insist on leaving the lid up on the garbage can? We have cans with lids SPECIFICALLY so this sh*t doesn't happen?" I also asked what the f*ck everyone expects to happen if they grab a dog by the collar and start dragging her. Jesus F*cking CHRIST. He said if she had bit him he'd beat her to death with a 2x4. So I immediately got in his face and said if he even says some sh*t like that again I'm gonna dismember him and put him in a series of trash cans so nobody ever finds his f*cking body. I called my cousin, who was driving and couldn't talk, but I'm gonna try and beg her to let me and Zoe go stay with her and her husband. I can't deal with this sh*t anymore. I wish I'd never met my wife or any of these f*cking retards. I had a halfway decent life before I ever met her, she and her idiot parents ruined it, and I'm sick of this sh*t. I can't deal with it anymore. If my cousin says no, and I can't stay with her, I'm gonna have to find a friend who can take Zoe and then I'm gonna kill myself. That's it. I'm done. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9276 |
|
This ***** used to be Fun
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,370
|
All fingers crossed that your cousin says yes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9277 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
She won't. Nobody ever does. I've been trying to get out of this sh*t for years.
It's whatever. Should have killed myself a long time ago. No use putting it off anymore. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9278 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Hope your cousin is able to let you stay and get a reprieve from that madness.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9279 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
She won't, we've had the conversation before.
All I ever get from anyone is "You shouldn't have gotten so involved in the first place" and/or "Well, I mean I WISH I could help you, BUT..." I just wanted to go to my grave knowing I'd done all I can feasibly do, is what it is. That way everyone responsible knows full well just how much they COULD have helped, but didn't. I know it won't matter, I mean if anybody gave a sh*t they would have helped me before things ever got so far. But I mean, they're all gonna be named & shamed in the suicide note so there won't be any mystery involved. They get to live with it forever. Not like they care, but eh, the least I can do is spread a little more misery on my way out the door, I figure. The good news is, since I'm gonna kill myself anyway, I finally get to take these other scumbags out before I go. THAT sh*t is LONG overdue. Boy, do I not envy the cops and the folks who are gonna show up to see what state I leave this place in. But first, I gotta find someone I trust to take care of Zoe, and that's easier said than done. I hate to do this to her, she really didn't even do anything wrong. Ah well. This is what your f*cking "God" wants so that's what's gonna happen. Nothing I can do about it, it's all out of my hands at this point. |
|
|
|
|
|
#9280 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
They're all screaming at me telling me I have on hour to find a new place for the dog or they're calling the police and animal control to take both of us away.
I wish I was never f*cking born. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|