![]() |
|
|
#921 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I really want that Kraang shirt!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#922 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
I was at Nick Universe today. They had all the magic milk straws. I bought a strawberry pack. Also had lounge pants. Which I also bought. Will try to post pics.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#923 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
Quote:
I was only looking at the website the other day to see who they had out daily lol. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#924 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 331
|
I'm interested to hear about those straws - my local grocery store had a whole display of them, and I almost picked some up.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#925 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
A few of you were asking about the Shellraiser before, I think?
I was at Target this evening in Leesburg, VA, and as always they had a ton of them. Actually, they had two different ones. I had seen one before, but the other was new to me. They also had the lair, which I know some people said they couldn't find. Pictures below. Lair: ![]() Shellraiser 1: ![]() Shellraiser 2:
Last edited by Danetello; 08-14-2013 at 07:35 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#926 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,007
|
Thanks for those photos Danetello! I spotted those toys at my local Target too! Sewer Playset for only $99, SUCH a better deal than TRU (although they will price match it for you).
__________________
MY COMPLETE WISH LIST: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...03#post1120403 GIFSoup
|
|
|
|
|
|
#927 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
No probs billbot85.
Sorry everyone else... I just realised those pics should have gone in the other Toy thread... it gets so confusing! :S |
|
|
|
|
|
#928 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Mead, CO
Posts: 134
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#929 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 114
|
I've brought in a Target tag price from the shelf before and a receipt and it worked. They hemmed and hawwed because they usually only match the prices in ads like you said but eventually they caved.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#930 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
|
Recently i got these:
No I only need an iPod ![]() Some cool stickers:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#931 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
My parents bought one of these for the kiddo:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#932 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#933 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Culinary set! (I believe someone asked about there being one):
Spoiler:
Shredder is fittingly on the knife... ![]() Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Found here: http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/joond...new/1025740662 |
|
|
|
|
|
#934 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
Saw this all today at TRU:
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#935 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Oh maaaaaaan. I've been dying to get a tabletop pinball machine but I kept putting it off. Now I've got a reason to grab one!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#936 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
And the merch just stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
#937 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
I really want that pinball machine....
|
|
|
|
|
|
#938 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#939 | |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#940 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
yeah i've been following the Swappz stuff but very little info has been shown. I need to see more of the figures and what the game is like
they are cheaper than skylanders and disney infinity, but the figures look smaller, too. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|