The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2006, 11:56 AM   #921
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Opps, accidently replied about something differernt. *wonders where the 'delete post' button is*
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo


Last edited by Lisardo; 03-09-2006 at 12:02 PM.
Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 03:16 AM   #922
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo



I'm just wondering, what did April fall off when don catched her, and he doesn't look to happy about cathcing her, does he?
Now, Raph looks happy about catching ima, what do you think that means?
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:02 AM   #923
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
These stone griffons came to life by one of Shredder's contraptions, and lifted April and Irma up into the air. Then the Turtles roped their feet and it caused them to drop the girls and then they caught them.

Didn't mean anything necessarily. Maybe he was concerned for her or simply relieved he caught her. Also, he did smile here:


__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 11:05 AM   #924
slkblaze
Foot Soldier
 
slkblaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Tejas
Posts: 165
Haha, well they are teenagers! Poor turtles, never get a break, lol.
__________________

http://slkblaze.deviantart.com/
slkblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #925
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by slkblaze
Haha, well they are teenagers! Poor turtles, never get a break, lol.
very true!
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 01:50 PM   #926
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Heehee! Well I may have mentioned before that April did kiss a least a couple of them before thruout the series. Irma did too. They are their heroes after all. So they did get one break I guess.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 01:18 AM   #927
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Heehee! Well I may have mentioned before that April did kiss a least a couple of them before thruout the series. Irma did too. They are their heroes after all. So they did get one break I guess.
also true, and i bet they loved being kissed by April and irma!
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 05:29 PM   #928
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Well Don seemed shy but Mikey sure liked it! When April kissed him, he blushed, awwww! Same way he did when Kala flirted with him. That reminds me, Kala kissed Don too! I don't remember her ever kissing Mikey, even tho he was more her b/f!
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #929
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Well Don seemed shy but Mikey sure liked it! When April kissed him, he blushed, awwww! Same way he did when Kala flirted with him. That reminds me, Kala kissed Don too! I don't remember her ever kissing Mikey, even tho he was more her b/f!
so do think she liked don better?
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:30 AM   #930
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
It's hard to say exactly. I've noticed that it varied from ep to ep which turtle she liked the most. And even tho she never kissed him, IMO there were a number of of Leo/April moments too.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:02 AM   #931
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
It's hard to say exactly. I've noticed that it varied from ep to ep which turtle she liked the most. And even tho she never kissed him, IMO there were a number of of Leo/April moments too.
i know, i think leo and April would make such a cute couple!
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 04:26 PM   #932
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
I agree! Then it's safe me to post my recolor pic I did then:

Original pic:




My redraw/recolor:




Also on DA: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30425995/


I plan to redraw/recolor more general TMNT pics, and I'll do some original pics later too.

__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:33 PM   #933
Leonardo_
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 813
Cool I like the 2nd one. It looks more clearer.
__________________

Leonardo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:38 PM   #934
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Thanks, cuz that's the one I recolored! The original I posted up to show that that's the source image I got it from, and how much better it looks recolored *not that I'm boasting*.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:10 AM   #935
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
I agree! Then it's safe me to post my recolor pic I did then:

Original pic:




My redraw/recolor:




Also on DA: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30425995/


I plan to redraw/recolor more general TMNT pics, and I'll do some original pics later too.

love the pictures, so what is April and Leo doing?
Please post more i think the recoloured ones are better!
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:10 PM   #936
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmnt_girl
love the pictures, so what is April and Leo doing?
Please post more i think the recoloured ones are better!
Thanks so much! If I do more I'll be sure to let you all know! As to what they are doing in that pic, Leo's just lifting her up from the building they're standing on, up on a rope to the turtle blimp.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 10:23 AM   #937
tmnt_girl
Foot Soldier
 
tmnt_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: bristol
Posts: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo
Thanks so much! If I do more I'll be sure to let you all know! As to what they are doing in that pic, Leo's just lifting her up from the building they're standing on, up on a rope to the turtle blimp.
oh cool!
plz do more, i can't wait till you do!
__________________
Now... you just know he's up to something...
tmnt_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 11:30 AM   #938
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Can I see some screen caps of the episodes where Leonardo and Michaelangelo get turned into little toddler versions of them selves. Please
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:06 PM   #939
Lady Venus
Mad Scientist
 
Lady Venus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hangin' out in the Turtles' Lair
Posts: 1,268


You got some talent girl.
__________________
RIP Mommy Angie! Se onr sverdar sitja hvass! (May your swords stay sharp!) - Eragon


Sig made by: Joe
Lady Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:26 AM   #940
Shredder_Fan
Foot Soldier
 
Shredder_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Technodrome (Dimension X)
Posts: 172
Could you post some screencaps of The Technodrome on the Dimension X and underground please and some screencaps of Shredder him self.

Thnx from
Shredder_Fan
Shredder_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.