The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 07:28 PM   #941
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardcore84 View Post
Ok guys... went through all my accessories and I matched most of my stuff up but im left with these and i need some expertise. Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/67Tpp9L.jpg
32 is a gun from Bonehead from the Toxic Crusaders line
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #942
LeoRaDoMic
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 272
Does anybody know where this weapon belongs to?:



Thanks in advance!
LeoRaDoMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:32 PM   #943
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Is this a Technodrome part?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:47 PM   #944
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Doo Doo Acureds*** View Post
Foot Ski, I thought....yep. Footski handle bars.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:53 PM   #945
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Who is this?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #946
DonatelloFan1984
Hench Mutant
 
DonatelloFan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quad Cities, IA
Posts: 476
Hey everyone! I have 10 items that I am unsure of what/who they go to. They were in my big lot of stuff i got last week. Any help is appreciated.

__________________
DonatelloFan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:07 PM   #947
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
1 = Sewer Speedboat
6 = Mutagen Man

8, 9, 10 = Double Barrelled Plunger Gun
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:31 PM   #948
DonatelloFan1984
Hench Mutant
 
DonatelloFan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quad Cities, IA
Posts: 476
Thanks MZ! I looked up a complete double plunger and now see what is missing from it. I have the plunger barrels but I am missing the side shell pieces. The speed boat is now complete. As well as mutagen man. All your help is much appreciated.
__________________
DonatelloFan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:38 PM   #949
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Doo Doo Acureds*** View Post
Any info on the feet?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #950
super curry max
Hench Mutant
 
super curry max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Doo Doo Acureds*** View Post
oh man I knew i had seen this guy before took some digging but figured it out.

its from a ben 10 3 pack: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/im.../BA27750lg.jpg

used to see mountains of this set at the local walmart. they couldnt give them away. lol.
__________________
Try not to die.
super curry max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #951
DonatelloFan1984
Hench Mutant
 
DonatelloFan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quad Cities, IA
Posts: 476
Only need to find out what 3, 4, 5, and 7.
__________________
DonatelloFan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #952
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
7 is a complete set of Turtle Troll Donatello accessories.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 PM   #953
DonatelloFan1984
Hench Mutant
 
DonatelloFan1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Quad Cities, IA
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Doo Doo Acureds*** View Post
7 is a complete set of Turtle Troll Donatello accessories.
Thanks! Now I will have to find myself a troll Donny. Pretty weird that I have his weapons and not him. All the other weapons I got had their respective figure. I will get better pictures of 3,4, and 5. They are the only items out if that big haul I got last week that I can't find a home for. They look to be pieces to a vehicle but which one I am not sure. I might not even be right about them going to a vehicle. Oh well I am sure someone on here will know.
__________________
DonatelloFan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #954
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Can somebody help with that ?

Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:19 AM   #955
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
It's tough to see some of the smaller items in that photo. But from what I can see:

3. might be from Mutating Rocksteady
7. MOTU Extendar
10. MOTU Castle Greyskull (Might have been from one of the other playsets as Greyskull's accessories were lighter in color)
11. Shell Top 4x4
13. & 14. Dino Riders
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:57 AM   #956
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzx10484 View Post
The sword in nor. 17 is New Adventures He-Man's power sword, don't know if those straps are his though as the figure was a solid mold with a snap-on armor.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:53 AM   #957
Mzx10484
WEM Super Starfinder 200
 
Mzx10484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
10. MOTU Castle Greyskull (Might have been from one of the other playsets as Greyskull's accessories were lighter in color)
Thanks, just found it out, it is from Snake Mountain Playset, number 2 as well, but broken
Mzx10484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 AM   #958
TMAN
Thug
 
TMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: AZ
Posts: 59
What sidekick is this? please

__________________
TMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:45 AM   #959
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Harey, the Beefed-up Bunny from Mighty Bebop/HOG!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 09-07-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:18 PM   #960
LeonardosBane
Foot Soldier
 
LeonardosBane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 146
Recently found this Michelangelo figure. It looks like a bootleg to me, but it's high quality enough that it might be some sort of obscure official release. The plastic is good quality, seems to be very similar to the plastic used on the official turtle toys. The articulation seems to be the same, it even has the same sort of internal leg sprue that the Turtles have. The sculpt on it looks a little wonky, it has a very tough time standing because the legs are very poorly sculpted. No stamps of markings that I could find, the bottom of his feet is totally smooth. The only thing I see is that he has a "Made in China" sticker on his butt:




Full size: http://imgur.com/a/B2He1
LeonardosBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.