The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #961
DJHirokun
Mouser
 
DJHirokun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 5
This listing for a TMNT puzzle claims it's rare because of graffetti on the walls. I think it's rare because I've never seen it before but then again, I'm usually not looking for puzzles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-APRIL-PUZZL...QQcmdZViewItem
__________________
"I feel you've backed me into a corner. When that happends I fight like a wildcat. Unless I've drunk too much then I start making love on the carpet." - Blanche Deveraux
DJHirokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #962
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHirokun View Post
This listing for a TMNT puzzle claims it's rare because of graffetti on the walls. I think it's rare because I've never seen it before but then again, I'm usually not looking for puzzles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-APRIL-PUZZL...QQcmdZViewItem
Guy's claiming Steve Lavigne is his son-in-law. I wonder if there's any truth to that. He does have some rather scarce TMNT items....
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #963
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJHirokun View Post
This listing for a TMNT puzzle claims it's rare because of graffetti on the walls. I think it's rare because I've never seen it before but then again, I'm usually not looking for puzzles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-APRIL-PUZZL...QQcmdZViewItem
If I remember correctly, that puzzle has a swastika drawn in graffiti on the wall somewhere. I remember seeing a news story about it around 1990. It was recalled from stores after this was discovered.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:21 PM   #964
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
If I remember correctly, that puzzle has a swastika drawn in graffiti on the wall somewhere. I remember seeing a news story about it around 1990. It was recalled from stores after this was discovered.
you remember correctly. I have one mounted to plywood...somewhere.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #965
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
If I remember correctly, that puzzle has a swastika drawn in graffiti on the wall somewhere. I remember seeing a news story about it around 1990. It was recalled from stores after this was discovered.
Yup, this is correct. And that is the puzzle (I've seen some sellers try to claim the wrong one as the recalled one).
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #966
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
I was pretty surprised that this auction went so high. Missing pretty much everything, destroyed spoiler sticker. Seller describes it as "spectacular condition".
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #967
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Guy's claiming Steve Lavigne is his son-in-law. I wonder if there's any truth to that. He does have some rather scarce TMNT items....
I confirmed with Steve that that account does belong to his In-laws. So bid with confidence!
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:39 AM   #968
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
25th turtles all opened but completed,20 bucks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/25th-anniversary...1%7C240%3A1318
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM   #969
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSte View Post
I was pretty surprised that this auction went so high. Missing pretty much everything, destroyed spoiler sticker. Seller describes it as "spectacular condition".
Wow, my complete one only went for $16 a few months back.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #970
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
nex mutation full set w all the accessories:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...3A1|240%3A1318
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:08 AM   #971
Sewer_Dude
Random Punk
 
Sewer_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
nex mutation full set w all the accessories:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...3A1|240%3A1318
Those are cool figures but the accessories suck.
Sewer_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #972
Sewer_Dude
Random Punk
 
Sewer_Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 19
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110361593932
Just bought this.Scroll down to see it.
Sewer_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #973
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
Got a giant troll leo w weapon and box 30 bucks shipped,and the figure is actually in near perfect condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320347264906

Did i get a good deal?
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #974
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Mikey Baseball Glove, just thought it was cool


http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...3A1|240%3A1318

Micro Turtles Lot

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-TMNT-MIC...3A1|240%3A1318
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #975
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
http://cgi.ebay.com/Savage-Dragon-TM...3%3A1|294%3A50

All of the TMNT Savage Dragon figures (Dragon, Battle Damage Dragon, She-Dragon, She-Dragon w/ Mohawk, and Barbaric), plus the two Legendary Heroes Dragon figures (w/ and w/o shirt). Shipping's about $10 (subject to change), and the top bid right now is $6. Ends in 2 hours, folks!
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 06:19 AM   #976
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120398080246

buncha great figures on that lot,winged leo,warrior of forgotten sewer bebop and rocksteady,dragon lord.

This seller also has another auction sellin loose completed hotspot
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #977
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120398080246

buncha great figures on that lot,winged leo,warrior of forgotten sewer bebop and rocksteady,dragon lord.

This seller also has another auction sellin loose completed hotspot
Ha ha, that's aden that's selling that.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM   #978
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Turtle-New...3%3A1|294%3A50

Metal Mutants Donatello, Japanese, $50, free shipping.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #979
Sarah
Hench Mutant
 
Sarah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Archon's kitchen playing with his toys while he's tied up on the ground. :D
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ninja-Turtle-New...3%3A1|294%3A50

Metal Mutants Donatello, Japanese, $50, free shipping.
you just saw that?
it's been up there for a few weeks.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #980
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Rocksteady-...3A1|240%3A1318

Funny...
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.