The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2006, 04:43 PM   #81
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krangstein
Has any one seen how the new Shredder looks like? Doesnt he appear in recap when Splinter and the ancient one tell the turtles about him??
he is huge and more tenguish, His mouth is exposed and has a grey face.
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:19 PM   #82
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Yes, he does.

The original (Tengu) Shredder was a giant demon, with a monsterous appearance. Having an almost-skeletal face, and at least one of his arms could extend.

Oroku Saki in the armor was much like the Tribunal (with his armor being a dark blue).
Do you have a pic of him? Did he have red eyes like the first one. Was his armor similar? Did we see Oroku Saki's real face? And how did he sound like? SCottie Ray?
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #83
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krangstein
Do you have a pic of him? Did he have red eyes like the first one. Was his armor similar? Did we see Oroku Saki's real face? And how did he sound like? SCottie Ray?
The Real Oroku Saki looked just like the utrom Saki. The Shredder Armour was kinda the same except it was primary gray & black with red. His kneepads were the foot symbol. His helmet was the same as the Tribunal only it's grey/black with the sharp part being red. His voice was Scottie Ray.
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 06:27 PM   #84
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by acb1023
The Real Oroku Saki looked just like the utrom Saki. The Shredder Armour was kinda the same except it was primary gray & black with red. His kneepads were the foot symbol. His helmet was the same as the Tribunal only it's grey/black with the sharp part being red. His voice was Scottie Ray.
Thanks alot acb1023. I'd love to see pix of him if any one has them.
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 09:06 PM   #85
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Finally I can watch TMNT when ever i want! I liked the real Shredder and Oroku Saki that story was pretty cool.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 10:46 PM   #86
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
Anyone know what happened to episode 106>
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:53 PM   #87
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Are you talking about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortugapower
106 - Demons and Dragons[/URL]
Is it not available on the closed market that only a handful of people have access to which most of those people who do have it don't even care to watch TMNT? I'm assuming that it's either coming soon or already there, hiding in the list. Mind making me a tape or DVD of them as thanks for answering your question? (It was worth a shot. )
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #88
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by acb1023
The Real Oroku Saki looked just like the utrom Saki. The Shredder Armour was kinda the same except it was primary gray & black with red. His kneepads were the foot symbol. His helmet was the same as the Tribunal only it's grey/black with the sharp part being red. His voice was Scottie Ray.
Holy crap....I want pics!!! We all want pics!!! Man oh man, I want to see these episodes!
__________________
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #89
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Holy crap....I want pics!!! We all want pics!!!
I can't seem to find any online but I could take a picture with my camera and put it on here if you want?Might not be that great in qaulity thought...but I'll try.I'll put it up tomorrow wait it is tomorrow so later on today.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:30 AM   #90
Ra
It's my desire?
 
Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In your pants.
Posts: 4,441
Oh god, oh god...why the HELL am I on this god forsaken rock?! *starts scrambling around to make an SOS sign*

This sounds much more promising than fast forward, and the references to the TMNT...I am one happy fangirl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortugapower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
I'm really curious as to what the spirit totums of the others end up being?
Probably dragons.
Oh god...now I'm a HYPER fangirl! *jumps around on a TMNT/dragon high*

Well, I don't know what Don, Raph, or Mikey's spirit animals will be, but if they are dragons, it will raise some interesting questions, especially for me. What type will they be? What powers will they have? Will these spirits inhance any of the turtles' strengths, or give them weaknesses? Will they be able to summon these spirits to do battle? Oh, the possibilites are endless. I mean, if the others figure out their spirits are also dragons, does that mean that they share the same characteristics as the spirit?

Forgive me, I've gone into a dragon rant.
__________________

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:27 AM   #91
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneda
I can't seem to find any online but I could take a picture with my camera and put it on here if you want?Might not be that great in qaulity thought...but I'll try.I'll put it up tomorrow wait it is tomorrow so later on today.
Oh that would be great if you could do that. It doesnt matter if it's bad quality... Can you take a few pictures for me?
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:13 AM   #92
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Ok i took some pictures so here they are
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0301.jpg
Tengu Shredder

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0302.jpg
Tengu Shredder face

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0306.jpg
Oroku Saki's Original Armor

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0307.jpg
Oroku Again

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0308.jpg
THE FINAL BLOW!

I have a few more of like oroku saki out of armor but he looks the same as always so i didnt post those.I have a pic of tengu shredder laughing in a city he destroyed (not that great) but if you wanna see those pics just ask.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #93
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
Here you guys go. A pic of the Shredder from the lost season!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 081006_110320.jpg (81.4 KB, 114 views)

Last edited by acb1023; 08-10-2006 at 12:25 PM.
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #94
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
awh man...abc yours is nicer......o well!
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #95
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
Its all good, as long as there's pics for others to see.
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:23 AM   #96
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
yeapp your right abc. if anyone wants anymore pics of anything from the episodes so far i can try and get a pic of it for you.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 11:45 AM   #97
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
YIKES!!! *Hides from Tengu Shredder*

I want an action figure of Tengu Shredder darnit! And one of Oroku Saki!
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #98
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Cool pix. Can I see the Oroku Saki one? I know he looks the same but I would love to see it any way... Thanks alot
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:38 PM   #99
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
I have two.
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0304.jpg
Oroku Saki Training

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0305.jpg
Oruku Saki close up of face

might aswell just post the last pic i took

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0303.jpg
Tengu Shredder laughing like a maniac...heh
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 12:46 PM   #100
acb1023
Random Punk
 
acb1023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 18
Some more pics!
The First is the Tribunal without the armor. The second is the armour of the Tribunal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tribunal.jpg (73.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg armour.jpg (75.2 KB, 110 views)
acb1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.