The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2007, 08:56 PM   #81
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Yeah. I was talking to a FUNimation Representative about the Dragonball Z Season 1 set that had just come out earlier this month when I remembered that FUNi distributes the TMNT 2k3 DVDs. So, while I still had contact I decided to ask about the season 1 set for TMNT 2k3.

So, while it's still subject to change, that's the word from the closest thing I can find to the source on this new set.

(Hopefully they won't "remaster" it into "widescreen"...)
Hopefully they do. I have a widescreen TV. Watching it stretched isn't bad but if it was mastered like that maybe it would look better.

Cartoons look good in HD to my surprise.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #82
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
I sure hope season 1 comes in a box set. Ive been holding off on the volumes for so long. Season 1 of the 2k3 series is probably my favorite cartoon, even over the 80s toon.
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.