![]() |
|
|
#81 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
Thanks @pennydreadful and @Gin Rummy. Yeah he is one of my favourite villains from the 80s cartoons. Not really sure how I feel about him in the 2003 version.
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
|
|
#82 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
This is on old Shredder sketch I did. Haven't really done anything further with it so here it is.
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 |
|
follower of Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
|
Thats badass Vshen! Looks classic and noble, you should do more with that design!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Totes, his armor looks way boss.
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
#85 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
Thanks @Raven, yeah I might take this sketch a bit further or will sketch another version with a different pose but base it on this design.
Tanks again @pennydreadful, I'm glad you like his armour
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
|
|
#86 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
This was a challenge yet enjoyable piece to create. It's my own version of Rocksteady and Bebop and it's basically to celebrate the actual news of them being in an actual live action movie as it will be the first.
With Karai I still used beautiful actor Brittany Ishibashi who is casted for the TMNT sequel but with my own version of her character.
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
|
|
#87 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
Utterly badass!
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 | |
|
is Laughing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#89 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
Thanks guys it's much appreciated
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
|
|
#90 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Toronna
Posts: 34
|
Quote:
this just became my new work computer background
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#91 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: western Washington state
Posts: 175
|
wow, incredible work here! That last one of Karai with B & R is completely amazing. **applauds**
__________________
http://nasubionna.deviantart.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#92 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
@Nasubionna @Hurtszick - Thank guys I appreciate the kind words
Here are a couple of Usagi pieces I did. One I finished recently which is the portrait and the other one I finished a while back. He's got a bit of kangaroo look to him on the second one but I didn't really notice while I was doing it and I'm too lazy to change it now. ![]()
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista Last edited by vshen; 06-09-2016 at 04:44 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#93 |
|
Proud Swedish Furry
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
|
Very good art here...
Keep it up...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#94 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43
|
Thanks @Fang Wolf more to come soon
__________________
My TMNT Character Redesigns Art of George My Deviantart Gallery My Facebook Page My Instagram: @georgeevangelista |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|