The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2004, 07:46 PM   #81
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
Thanks, guys.
愛 is offline  
Old 05-18-2004, 09:24 PM   #82
Meira-Bates
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: an abandoned wearhouse
Posts: 1,057
to be on a forum for something doesn't mean you have to know a lot about it, just like it. So what if say someone on a Sonic Forum had never read the comics or watched a single ep of any of the cartoons or owned a single game...but they'd PLAYED the games and they liked the games. -.- It's just like that 'true' fan crap...in my opinion there's no such thing as a better fan. More focused and richer fan yes, but better? No...there shouldn't be problems with someone being in a forum for something unless they don't like the topic of the forum at all. And I think Ai will do a good job as well. I think folks REALLY would have opened a can of worms by picking Ai before they even did so, but I do think he'll do a good job. I just knew folks would be pissed that he'd been chosen when he's been here a lot shorter than other folks...hope it'll cool down soon.
__________________

I'm also the winner of the award for being least likely to receive an award! O.o
Meira-Bates is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.