![]() |
|
|
#981 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 224
|
I need that Turtle backpack to store some of my action figures in. The backpack I'm currently using does not have TMNT on it and is thus inferior.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#982 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sheffield, UK.
Posts: 156
|
Quote:
__________________
"Everyone's a critic."
- Splinter |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#983 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 37
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#984 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#985 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
^I assume that's a bank, correct? It's not bad looking, but I'd much rather get the bust banks instead.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#986 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#987 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#988 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
That padlock does not look Donnie-approved. He'd come up with a better way to keep those contents safe from prying eyes
|
|
|
|
|
|
#989 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
I got an awesome Mikey character sweatshirt from my mom. It's really cool. Some interesting things though. It only has one pair of chucks printed on, and he has no pupils. His eyes are completely green!
I know there's a Raph too (want it badly) but anyone seen a Don or Leo?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#990 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
|
Found individually packed growing toys (soak in water) of each turtle at TRU, $4.99 each
|
|
|
|
|
|
#991 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
This isn't FULLY TMNT, but they're still featured as some of "the best of nickelodeon" in this how to draw book:
Spoiler:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#992 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
Saw these things in NYC over the weekend:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() and the most awesome items I saw were... ![]() I also saw these two items. Not the new Nick series I know, but I couldn't find another thread to put them in (it's been a long weekend lol), so thought you might be interested to see anyway. ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#993 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#994 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sterling, IL
Posts: 474
|
Bought this Little Golden Book yesterday.
The story in the book is actually pretty good! Also I love the look of Dogpound in this. ![]()
__________________
Try not to die. |
|
|
|
|
|
#995 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#996 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Sound the fruit snacks at Safeway today
They were cheap too, I'll be buying more |
|
|
|
|
|
#997 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
|
What...are those?
It's nice to see proof that these are still available at some retail. I just wish I could find them around here...What store was this?
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#998 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
I was debating on gettin that the other day, I passed on it. Might get if I see again
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
|
|
#999 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1000 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Here's a commercial for the new Mash Em's fist flyers...they look pretty cool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NuU7O59rC4 |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|