The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 08:06 AM   #981
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Earlier today, there was a report by Brickset that there will be a FREE promotional LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Flashback Shredder (5002127) minifigure polybag available for UK LEGO Brand Stores and UK Shop@Home from May 16-31 with purchases of £25 or more. This minifigure will probably be available in US later this year.
http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-teen...-uk-customers/
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:08 PM   #982
Squirtlepower
New Recruit
 
Squirtlepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Hey guys I just got back into lego with my nephews recent huge interest in it. This has been my go to place for TMNT lego but I was wondering if anyone also collects the superhero line? If so, what's a good site/forum for that?

Here's a pic of our TMNT collection thus far, missing the stealth shell, turtle sub, shredders lair and T-rocket. Can't be bothered with the stealth shell set as the Fishface and foot soldier are all that's needed. Gonna use bricklink for that. Have the same feeling towards the T-rocket, O'neil bat and the Krang stuff is all that's needed.

Squirtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #983
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtlepower View Post
Hey guys I just got back into lego with my nephews recent huge interest in it. This has been my go to place for TMNT lego but I was wondering if anyone also collects the superhero line? If so, what's a good site/forum for that?

Here's a pic of our TMNT collection thus far, missing the stealth shell, turtle sub, shredders lair and T-rocket. Can't be bothered with the stealth shell set as the Fishface and foot soldier are all that's needed. Gonna use bricklink for that. Have the same feeling towards the T-rocket, O'neil bat and the Krang stuff is all that's needed.

http://s11.postimg.org/ng9gaav9u/photo_1_11.jpg
Eurobricks is the biggest Lego forum.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:00 AM   #984
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
most LEGO pieces are still made in Europe and using high quality plastic. This is a big part of the cost

LEGO also last for many decades! So consider it an investment

Anyway I'm so interested in many different LEGO themes that if I were only interested in TMNT LEGO i'd be a way way richer, I have to cut back myself Eventually you get so many pieces that buying sets isn't all that worth it most of the time, so I guess I have that to look forward to
Yeah I just convinced my wife that if she lets me get all the tmnt lego they will be the only line i will purchase for the rest of the year. (we're buying a house and have to focus on that) I love lego and many of the themes but TMNT is my go to line now(used to be starwars) I like the chima Figures but im not interested in the sets. And im not savvy enough to resell stuff.

All im missing via tmnt it spider bytes and t rocket them awaiting the movie sets Super excited for the lair, Its almost double the piece count of the current lair set im liking the figures and im really want the new van.
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:12 AM   #985
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
@Squirtlepower - Man, seeing Shredder's Motorcycle once again reminds me of how disappointing that set was. It's so stupidly *big*.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:17 AM   #986
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Squirtlepower: Great collection so far man!

you should get the T-Sub next
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:04 PM   #987
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Eurobricks is the biggest Lego forum.
Fully agreed, I'm a member there. That place is awesome.
(snake, are YOU a member? telllll meeeeee)
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #988
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
Fully agreed, I'm a member there. That place is awesome.
(snake, are YOU a member? telllll meeeeee)
Not yet. I'm thinking about joining though.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:02 AM   #989
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtlepower View Post
Hey guys I just got back into lego with my nephews recent huge interest in it. This has been my go to place for TMNT lego but I was wondering if anyone also collects the superhero line? If so, what's a good site/forum for that?

Here's a pic of our TMNT collection thus far, missing the stealth shell, turtle sub, shredders lair and T-rocket. Can't be bothered with the stealth shell set as the Fishface and foot soldier are all that's needed. Gonna use bricklink for that. Have the same feeling towards the T-rocket, O'neil bat and the Krang stuff is all that's needed.

http://s11.postimg.org/ng9gaav9u/photo_1_11.jpg
That is a pretty cool set up you have there for the sets you do have.

The turtle sub is big bulky, fits all four turtles, and to me looks better than the playmates version. I am not normally a lego buyer, but these tmnt legos are just awesome.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #990
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Brickfilms! Share some favs if they have TMNT in them

I was watching this Simpsons one... has a TMNT cameo... but uhhh something is not quite right about these turtles Points if you can figure out what it is... LOL

Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #991
Timmetry
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 292
All the "laughing" was annoying and seemed pointless. The turtles had sound clips from Beavis and Butthead. It would have been better if I watched it muted.
Timmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:47 AM   #992
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmetry View Post
All the "laughing" was annoying and seemed pointless. The turtles had sound clips from Beavis and Butthead. It would have been better if I watched it muted.
Hehe Yeah this guy has a certain sense of humor to his videos. It's weird!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:05 AM   #993
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Didn't expect to see the movie lair among the new Nick sets yesterday in Belgium...



Pricey though...
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #994
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
the fixer: thanks for the pic! A lot earlier than I had anticipated.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:48 PM   #995
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
Didn't expect to see the movie lair among the new Nick sets yesterday in Belgium...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps628865d2.jpg

Pricey though...
tell me you bot this set please
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #996
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
tell me you bot this set please
Actually, I didn't. I'll probably get it when the price drops...
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #997
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
That set will be $99 in the USA. But you do get a lot of parts. It's about double the number of pieces in the LEGO Nickelodeon TMNT turtle lair set.

That's why I want to get it... so i can combine them into one mega sewer lair!

Intersting to note that just as with the Nick LEGO series... the only way to get Splinter is by buying the Sewer Lair!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:58 PM   #998
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
Actually, I didn't. I'll probably get it when the price drops...
oh well i agree but i really dont see it going down to much tops maybe 70$ :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
That set will be $99 in the USA. But you do get a lot of parts. It's about double the number of pieces in the LEGO Nickelodeon TMNT turtle lair set.

That's why I want to get it... so i can combine them into one mega sewer lair!

Intersting to note that just as with the Nick LEGO series... the only way to get Splinter is by buying the Sewer Lair!
fudge thats alot of money for two inchs of minifigs and a little lair set
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:00 PM   #999
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
Didn't expect to see the movie lair among the new Nick sets yesterday in Belgium...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps628865d2.jpg

Pricey though...
i just noticed looks like they did not change there boxs to teenage mutant ninja turtles just ninja turtles oh well i really dont care if they put teenage mutant or if they dont :/ its just a box
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:09 PM   #1000
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
i just noticed looks like they did not change there boxs to teenage mutant ninja turtles just ninja turtles oh well i really dont care if they put teenage mutant or if they dont :/ its just a box
all the toys are branded Ninja turtle shorter title for "kids" Paramount Originally wanted to have the shorter title for the reason kid will always refer to them as either ninja turtles of turtles
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.