The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #1021
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Mikey's Mini-Shellraiser (30271), a $4.99 polybag is now in stock for shipping. You can also do an "in store pickup" option if your local TRU has them.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=35290796
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:16 AM   #1022
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Custom Shredder figure



http://www.brickwarriors.com/blog/cu...s5zWsE.twitter
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 03:46 AM   #1023
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
How The LEGO Movie Should Have Ended (with Michelangelo in it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQxxNYSHR0
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 06:20 AM   #1024
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
A Series 12 rumor list was leaked recently. One figure: a pizza delivery guy!
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #1025
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
A Series 12 rumor list was leaked recently. One figure: a pizza delivery guy!
There is also a Hun warrior!
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 05:27 AM   #1026
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
A Series 12 rumor list was leaked recently. One figure: a pizza delivery guy!
That's not all... it appears there MIGHT be a character with a pig helmet.

you know what that means!

Could be great fodder for a Bebop custom. Though he is unlikely to have glasses on.

Here is the list of rumored figures:

Quote:
Space Miner
Battle Goddess
Wizard
Dino Tracker
Swashbuckler
Jester
Piggy Guy
Hun Warrior
Fairytale Princess
Pizza Delivery Man
Video Game Guy
Spooky Girl
Prospector
Genie Girl
Rock Star
Lifeguard
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:43 PM   #1027
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Still no word on if or when the USA will get the Flashback Shredder figure, but LEGO stores in other parts of the world now have the offer available.

Spend over £25 on anything in the LEGO store and you'll receive a free TMNT minifig 5002127: Flashback Shredder until the end of May. This offer may also be on http://shop.lego.com in your region (but not the USA)



Hopefully the offer will be available to US residents very soon.
i have gots to get that minifig
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 06:39 PM   #1028
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
My lego foot collection made some custom mutants using chima and custom foot using minicat

here is my ulimate shredder waiting on the new shredder in the usa

__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:22 AM   #1029
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Thanks for the pics as always samxsteal! Chima make awesome mutant custom fodder.

A very thoughtful and cool person is sending me a Flashback Shredder! Can't wait to get it.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #1030
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
@samxsteal - where did you get that claw Shredder is holding?
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:33 AM   #1031
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Thanks for the pics as always samxsteal! Chima make awesome mutant custom fodder.

A very thoughtful and cool person is sending me a Flashback Shredder! Can't wait to get it.
Man i really really want that figure I have extra vanbraces and claws for him
And a japanese Vest from minifigcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
@samxsteal - where did you get that claw Shredder is holding?
I goit a bunch of new custome weapons and accessories from Brick Forge(they are great Quality produces awesome) Mini fig cat Some issue but other wise awesome gear haven gotten the military stuff but the japanese stuff is top notch,

This shredder has a mix He has brick forge Vanbraces in sliver, with one(soon to get three more) Silver Brick forger fighting claw, then oin his other hand it a fighing claw from the GI joe Snake eye Storm Shadow Dojo, works great but cant wait to get

https://www.brickforge.com/store/home.php
but in silver
buy two its one per order(thought it was two for some reason had to reorder more)

http://www.minifigcat.com/shop/home.php?cat=3
this is the best Sword for lego mini figs awes detail fit perfect great size better then legos sword(which i love) just awesome
There other products are great two the Samurai helmet it awesome, Im also getting
On for splinter in dark red and one for flash back Shredder if i ever get him.


The Kero I have for customizing are For fighting claw and ninja weapons
Also awesome Scabbards/sheaths for ninja swords fits almost all sword i have except Brick forge which are thicker( been asking them to make scabbards/sheath for these)
And i was at toys are us and got like 4 of these guys
For there scabbards and Nunchaku which are better scalled for minifigs and mikey looks like a boss with these
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:35 AM   #1032
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
Ahh KREO for the claws - thanks! I love the two blade look and want one for my 2K3 custom.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:33 PM   #1033
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
Ahh KREO for the claws - thanks! I love the two blade look and want one for my 2K3 custom.
if you want to get them Cheap the new How to train your dragon Sets have some as their Claws in bronze The dual set is hard to find if you can get the Arashikage Dojo they have some in there as well i think

Edit post picks lol of the 2k3 shredder
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:01 PM   #1034
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
I'm scared that Lego won't make a third wave for TMNT. Most liscensed themes that aren't Star Wars or Harry Potter (Retired, I know) don't make it past 2 waves.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #1035
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I'm scared that Lego won't make a third wave for TMNT. Most liscensed themes that aren't Star Wars or Harry Potter (Retired, I know) don't make it past 2 waves.
If they dont they dont that would mean it was not big in money :/
anyway they are so much money it useless on buying them in my eyes.
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:12 PM   #1036
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I'm scared that Lego won't make a third wave for TMNT. Most liscensed themes that aren't Star Wars or Harry Potter (Retired, I know) don't make it past 2 waves.
they are selling way to well not to i think tmnt is one of the most popular lines i even would go and say star wars is loosing steam as a line for lego. tru is even putting them on sale and they never do that ever
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:13 PM   #1037
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
they are selling way to well not to i think tmnt is one of the most popular lines i even would go and say star wars is loosing steam as a line for lego. tru is even putting them on sale and they never do that ever
in my stores they never get touched i dont think there that popular :/
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #1038
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
in my stores they never get touched i dont think there that popular :/
they've been sold out for some time at my location, all the newer stuff is sell quickly toys r us and seems to be selling them well same with target they are selling very well
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #1039
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
they've been sold out for some time at my location,
my area as well, TMNT sections always look so scarce around here
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #1040
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I honestly think TMNT LEGO will continue for at least one more wave.

However... if the TMNT movie bombs hard and the TMNT movie LEGO sets do not sell (similar to the Lone Ranger sets)... that could be bad.

The list of TMNT minifigs I want is huge... but one that I really want is Casey Jones. I hope he has a removable helmet like Star Lord and also comes with a hairpiece for when his mask is off.




It should be a hoodie/mask combo headpiece so it looks like his hoodie is up. And when the mask is off and the hoodie is down, he should come with the hood down piece like Wildstyle has.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.