The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #1041
Huzzah
Mad Scientist
 
Huzzah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
If nothing else, we need an action figure with butt cannons.
Huzzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 03:39 PM   #1042
tokka's pizza
Thug
 
tokka's pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: behind..YOU!!
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellyp View Post
Yeah it would have been better for the technodrome to have a bigger presence in the show. After they sunk it at the end of season one it was forgotten about until the episode "plan 10" near the end of season two. I wonder if this new story about the NY invasion will see it rise again like a Phoenix before the end of season three.
It's very probable that it will have a comeback,but they should make it a bit more useful, like in the other series, re-armor the technodrome and attack new york, otherwise i don't think the kids would remeber it.
tokka's pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #1043
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
Decided to try my hand at fixing the Mystics. Still a WIP but wanted to share. Need to pick up a few more paints, and start on Raph (ugh those arms nettings)

http://i.imgur.com/V1xvdkr.jpg
Nice job...!
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 07:29 PM   #1044
Splint'r
Foot Soldier
 
Splint'r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigner View Post
Decided to try my hand at fixing the Mystics. Still a WIP but wanted to share. Need to pick up a few more paints, and start on Raph (ugh those arms nettings)

http://i.imgur.com/V1xvdkr.jpg
Some of the nicest dry brush work I've seen. Great job Reigner... I'm tempted to pick these up for customizing, just from looking at these pics.
__________________


http://www.narcomics.com
Splint'r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 08:28 PM   #1045
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
Bottom line: There needs to be some sort of villain playset...
yes indeed yes
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #1046
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
I couldn't find this on the Drome anywhere but has anyone seen this NY Toy Fair Muckman?

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=396&itemid=24238

Does it seem way to good to be real?
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:13 PM   #1047
tokka's pizza
Thug
 
tokka's pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: behind..YOU!!
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProactiveMan View Post
I couldn't find this on the Drome anywhere but has anyone seen this NY Toy Fair Muckman?

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=396&itemid=24238

Does it seem way to good to be real?
Well..kinda, i see a lot of that paint dissappearing, but the biggest problem is...
Were the HECK is Joe Eyeball??
tokka's pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:28 AM   #1048
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokka's pizza View Post
Well..kinda, i see a lot of that paint dissappearing, but the biggest problem is...
Were the HECK is Joe Eyeball??
Apparently Joe Eyeball is now just one of his eyes, which can walk/crawl around and spy for him iirc.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:29 AM   #1049
Huzzah
Mad Scientist
 
Huzzah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
I'm not a fan of the new version of Joe Eyeball. I know the paints will vanish, but I'm more concerned that he'll end up scaled smaller than the Turtles.
Huzzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:11 AM   #1050
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzzah View Post
I'm not a fan of the new version of Joe Eyeball. I know the paints will vanish, but I'm more concerned that he'll end up scaled smaller than the Turtles.
Joe Eye ball Is supposed to be smaller he's only Muckmans Eye ball
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:27 AM   #1051
Huzzah
Mad Scientist
 
Huzzah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
Sorry, to clarify, I meant the scale of Muckman, not Joe Eyeball.
Huzzah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:29 AM   #1052
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I swear Playmates is dying...and they don't want anyone to know...
It would seem that way wouldn't it? Or wishful thinking perhaps?
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #1053
tokka's pizza
Thug
 
tokka's pizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: behind..YOU!!
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Apparently Joe Eyeball is now just one of his eyes, which can walk/crawl around and spy for him iirc.
Oh. Poor Joe.
tokka's pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #1054
nimajneb
Stone Warrior
 
nimajneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Croydon
Posts: 547
I imagine to be like the worm in the Corpse Bride then...


...or Jiminy Cricket, the voice of reason.
__________________
[SIZE="2"]

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
[/
nimajneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 PM   #1055
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist
 
slashpieturtlemix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 1,259
Ugh just depressed me when you said that shredder and krang aren't coming out
__________________
Owner of Hkohles1gaming, kohlesgoods, and hkohles1.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:54 PM   #1056
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,163


I know kind of old but I just got Bebop and Rocksteady today. I got the brown bebop variant and I love it so much. If you ignore the brass knucks not painted on Rocksteady Playmates did a decent job painting him.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:06 PM   #1057
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Nick R&B looks pretty good, although Rocksteady could have used some ball jointed hips, shoulders and hinged knees.

But they look so tiny compared to the Turtles.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:14 PM   #1058
Mew
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
Well, lets see how crap the Fred Wolf repaints look....
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:48 PM   #1059
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Few things in action figures weird me out more than people making customs with figures I've still never seen in stores yet....
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #1060
Reigner
Thug
 
Reigner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 95
Took a second pass, color matched to the show a bit better, not completely happy with them as a whole but I'm done, afterall, this was my first customwork every so what more could I want XD

Reigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.