The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 08:07 PM   #1121
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,463
Just got my Flashback Shredder today! Thanks for reminding me about the deal expiring Zulithe - I got mine in the nick of time!
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:16 AM   #1122
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
The next collectible minifig series has a pizza guy. the pizza has a new print on it too.

An essential minifig for us

Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:03 AM   #1123
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
He better not be late. (does anybody else want 90s movie turtles in Lego now?)
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:19 AM   #1124
nathanbofficial
Random Punk
 
nathanbofficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 44
Coming straight to this topic because out of everything I've been interested in TMNT-wise, the lego sets are my favourite. I love Lego, always have and I always will, so TMNT meets Lego waas like my inner kids dream land.

There's so much potential here and I really hope they continue with the Nick cartoon line. Not as interested in the movie sets because I'm not all that interested in the movie, but the Nick toon sets have been amazing so far. I really wish they'd do a classics wave, or just produce a huge classic set with some decent minifigures from the original cartoon or even the 1990 movie.
nathanbofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 AM   #1125
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
He better not be late. (does anybody else want 90s movie turtles in Lego now?)
Actually I would rather have sets based on the original cartoon.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:44 AM   #1126
nathanbofficial
Random Punk
 
nathanbofficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Actually I would rather have sets based on the original cartoon.
Same tbh, because there's more they could do as well. I mean the first variation of The Shredder already looks like he was already based on the 1990 movie.

I'd love a party wagon, or a technodrome, heck I'd even love a channel 6 building with some sort of explosion feature from Season 8 of the 87 cartoon
nathanbofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #1127
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbofficial View Post
Same tbh, because there's more they could do as well. I mean the first variation of The Shredder already looks like he was already based on the 1990 movie.

I'd love a party wagon, or a technodrome, heck I'd even love a channel 6 building with some sort of explosion feature from Season 8 of the 87 cartoon
If we ever get a TMNT D2C I hope it's the Technodrome. That would rock.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:47 AM   #1128
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
If we ever get a TMNT D2C I hope it's the Technodrome. That would rock.
Im guessing the next Nick £/$50 set will be either TCRI or The Technodrome, since we've had the Turtles Lair/HQ and Shredders Lair
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 11:17 AM   #1129
nathanbofficial
Random Punk
 
nathanbofficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
If we ever get a TMNT D2C I hope it's the Technodrome. That would rock.
The possibilities for a Technodrome set are endless, my mind is jam packed haha
nathanbofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #1130
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Im guessing the next Nick £/$50 set will be either TCRI or The Technodrome, since we've had the Turtles Lair/HQ and Shredders Lair
Good luck trying to make the Drome in 500 pieces.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #1131
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
technodrome would have to be a UCS set
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:00 AM   #1132
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Lego Ideas is full of party wagons, I hope we get an easy green light on that, would go good with GB Car and Delorean.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:02 AM   #1133
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
Lego Ideas is full of party wagons, I hope we get an easy green light on that, would go good with GB Car and Delorean.
as soon as a LEGO Ideas set gets 10,000 supporters it goes into review and they decide to make it a set or not for people to buy.

So if you see one you like make sure to click the support button on its page. LEGO Ideas account is easy to make (in fact, if you have a lego.com or shop.lego.com account then it's the same account)

I'm sure a lot of people reading this thread don't use LEGO Ideas yet so please get on board. it's free and fun to explore the sets people are making and trying to get produced.

http://ideas.lego.com
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:55 AM   #1134
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Great idea Zulithe. I really like this one: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/73066
This one's van is not as good but has Krang: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70332
Turtle Blimp! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/39234
AMAZING OT lair: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/35119
A 2k3 set: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/22387
And THE TECHNODROME! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/39546
Get supporting everybody!

Last edited by raph27; 08-06-2014 at 08:01 AM.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:41 AM   #1135
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
In the mood to build some turtles? Or how about just looking at some cool ones others made?

Eurobricks is having a LEGO turtle building contest.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/inde...pic=97782&st=0
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:42 AM   #1136
nathanbofficial
Random Punk
 
nathanbofficial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
Great idea Zulithe. I really like this one: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/73066
This one's van is not as good but has Krang: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/70332
Turtle Blimp! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/39234
AMAZING OT lair: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/35119
A 2k3 set: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/22387
And THE TECHNODROME! https://ideas.lego.com/projects/39546
Get supporting everybody!
The first party wagon is probably something I could actually consider being released.

Although I'd have prefered a bigger set which allowed more or less all the main characters to be covered in one set.
nathanbofficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #1137
ToSte
Hench Mutant
 
ToSte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Alaska
Posts: 419
Aww WTF, you guys dont like this set? I'm hurt (jk)!
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74659
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #1138
MajorViolence
Stone Warrior
 
MajorViolence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 555
Holy hell I would buy that in a heartbeat!
__________________
MajorViolence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:14 PM   #1139
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734


Found 2 sets of the turtle van take down at my san bentio tx. walmart.
so far these were the only ones they had.
i have to admit, i LOVE these new movie turtle legos.
wanna save up to get the lair.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:57 PM   #1140
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSte View Post
Wow cool, supported!
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...85-d7u4lk1.png
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...85-d7u4mps.png
Found 2 sets of the turtle van take down at my san bentio tx. walmart.
so far these were the only ones they had.
i have to admit, i LOVE these new movie turtle legos.
wanna save up to get the lair.
I need to buy this and the lair as well... But it's been a super busy time for LEGO purchases... tons of REALLY good star wars sets and other awesome stuff like the Exo Suit.

I think I will buy the Van after I see the movie tomorrow and get the Lair on Sept 1st (two get two free polybag sets -- one chima and one Classic LEGO Spaceman... as seen in the Sept LEGO Calendar)
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.