The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2003, 11:18 AM   #1121
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
In a great bussle of energy, I decided to get around to organizing my
site into a better layout (in my filemanger, that is).

So that means if many of ya have some pages bookmarked, they would be
working for you anymore. My frontpage has the links corret, but the
other pages will still be out of skelter until I get the links and img
srcs and scripts all straigthened back out.

The good news, you should still be able to read all the fanfic, as long
as you go through the new URL. The artwork and other various images
will be down until I get those sources corrected.

In the meanwhile, make note of these new URLs for each category:

ART
http://www.turtlequest.com/art

FANFIC
http://www.turtlequest.com/fanfic

TMNT
http://www.turtlequest.com/tmnt

LOTR
http://www.turtlequest.com/lotr

PHOTOS
http://www.turtlequest.com/photos
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 12:54 PM   #1122
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
i am thinking of kya! oy, what a dumbass! sorry to alarm you, kameko! don't know where my head is lately... maybe under the desk... *looks under the desk* oh, and i missed you, too, azure!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 07:18 PM   #1123
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453

*hugs TC*
You need to be around more often!!

Oy Kame! I just saw your latest comic strip! LOL!!! Sometimes I get like that, too. Heh heh.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2003, 05:05 AM   #1124
Loolaa
Mad Scientist
 
Loolaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,018
Yeah, I glaze over too.
__________________
...art stuff..
Loolaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 01:12 PM   #1125
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Oh, I glaze too. Totally tune out everything else.

I updated again. Just a little this time around. One new piece on my TMNT/fan site, a illustration from an author fic by Mily. I couldn't help myself.

Also did a couple pics for my comics site. That is all for awhile. I'm gonna be working on my comics off line for awhile, as well as designing a better layout for that site. Fun fun.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 06:04 PM   #1126
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
This is actually a pre-update notice. The update will occur sometime tommorrow.

Anyhow, I have officially started a new fic (Yeah, I know, I really should concentrate on the ones I've already started, buuuuut.... ). Although Kameko is in it, it is an alternate Kameko -- sort of an alter-verse thing. Just make note, when you read it, that it does not have ANYTHING to do with my regular timeline. Although there is crossover potential. Heh, we'll see. So, I wrote the prologue this afternoon, and it should be on the web tommorrow afternoon sometime. With any luck, I'll actually have a full chapter written by then too. Maybe. ....Okay, with a LOT of luck...


*Hands TC her head* I found it, dudette. It rolled under the coffee table.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2003, 04:53 PM   #1127
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
oooooooh, now that i have my head back, i can tell you about the biiiig update on the site! ok, it's got a new, pretty, computer-colored header on the main page, i stuck up an entire new section called "engineering" for the tmnt comic artist reviews, and a few more pieces of fanart. i need to send one to azure and one to HT, becuase they're featured. woo hoo!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 01:57 AM   #1128
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Wow... Nice new main page, TC! Love the new look. Some of the pics in your Engineering section aren't working, though.

I don't know if I've ever told you that I love your art style. I went through your galleries again today, and the medieval (sp?) Leo is probably my fave sketch. Oy! And I saw the sketches you did of me 'n HT! Coolness! The camel pic totally reminds me of that weird race we had to get to Canada while trying to dominate the world. Heh heh. That was fun.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 12:55 PM   #1129
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
yeah, that's what the camel illustration is from! and thank you for your compliments! (blushes) sorry about those broken links, i'll check it out. for some reason i've been having all these problems getting them to work. oh well, i'll figure it out eventually...
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:07 PM   #1130
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I checked out your new stuff, TC, and I have to say, I love how you colored the PDSplinter and Ladies pic. Heh, I can't wait to see the finished picture of Azure on the camel (what was his name again?)

Ooh, and for anyone who happened to miss my "Wet 'n' Wild" thread, there's new, TMNT fan-service pics on my site.

Gah, I tried working on a sketch for a contest, and I so cannot draw at the moment. Stupid flu.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:08 PM   #1131
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
oooooooooh, fan-service! gotta check it out!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:09 PM   #1132
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
YOWIE!! those pics are hothothot, kali! me likes... especially donnie... heh heh heh...
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:23 PM   #1133
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
Why'd you make Donatello gay? WTF, that's just stupid. You might as well have made Raphael gay while you were at it. More turtle porn, people, it comes by the bucket full.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:26 PM   #1134
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
if some turtles are straight, i don't see any harm in any of them being gay. besides, it adds a bit of variety to turtle romance.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:28 PM   #1135
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
??????????
Your logic makes no friggin sense. Go make Casey Jones gay or something, or maybe not gay at all. Yeah that'll do it.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:30 PM   #1136
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
i don't see what's wrong with any of the turtles being gay, is all.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:32 PM   #1137
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
It's bad enough tryin to see how a girl and a turtle would mate, but a guy and a male turtle? Honestly, that's just beyond messed up. Why not make a fanfic where all the four turtles and Splinter have a huge gay orgy.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:38 PM   #1138
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
ummm... no.
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:39 PM   #1139
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
OK.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2003, 04:42 PM   #1140
Kid Icarus
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Angel Land
Posts: 4,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello02
It's bad enough tryin to see how a girl and a turtle would mate, but a guy and a male turtle? Honestly, that's just beyond messed up. Why not make a fanfic where all the four turtles and Splinter have a huge gay orgy.
She (?) wasn't making all of them gay. Really, whats the problem with one of the turtles being gay? Big deal, he likes guys.

About the orgy thing, just because someones gay dosen't mean they go around jumping every gay person in sight. Just like you woulden't go around jumping all the girls in sight (I'm assuming your a guy). 'Sides, that would be incest if the turtles did that :p

But yeah... TMNT porn is kinda... strange. For me thats the only word for it.
Kid Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.