The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #1141
Papenbrook
I'm leaving. Goodbye. :)
 
Papenbrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: No comment -_- ...
Posts: 2,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
That is a great looking Karai. Who wants to bet it ends up with The Creep or Mutagen Man?
What do you mean?
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:48 PM   #1142
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
What do you mean?
I mean that Playmates has canceled some pretty great looking figures recently. Apparently until the toy is actually for sale in your local Walmart, it's not a sure thing.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #1143
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
That is a great looking Karai. Who wants to bet it ends up with The Creep or Mutagen Man?
Mutagen Man was released.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 08:13 PM   #1144
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'm sure he meant Muckman. An easy mistake.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:26 AM   #1145
Leonardo-The-Leader
Mouser
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: In The Sewers
Posts: 11
I wanted to see Biotroid.
Leonardo-The-Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:33 AM   #1146
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo-The-Leader View Post
I wanted to see Biotroid.

One was made back during Season 2

__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:00 AM   #1147
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
No, it wasn't. That's why they wanted to see it. The thing never saw release & has been presumed cancelled.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:19 AM   #1148
Leonardo-The-Leader
Mouser
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: In The Sewers
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
No, it wasn't. That's why they wanted to see it. The thing never saw release & has been presumed cancelled.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry for the miscommunication. I thought it had a good design and when we were talking about Karai, I thought I should mention it.
Leonardo-The-Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:03 AM   #1149
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'm sure he meant Muckman. An easy mistake.
Thank you, yes. My bad.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:33 PM   #1150
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
So when's the next new episode airing again? I heard Nicktoons, a Friday, a Saturday...what is it?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:01 PM   #1151
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
So when's the next new episode airing again? I heard Nicktoons, a Friday, a Saturday...what is it?
February 31st
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:06 PM   #1152
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
February 31st
And on what day or parallel universe does February 31st fall on?
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #1153
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: what is going on..........
Posts: 5,318
One where we have a leap year. Which we are presently experiencing.

Unless you are being sarcastic???
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:28 PM   #1154
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: San Diego, California
Posts: 266
Hey, has there been any more news about the upcoming episodes? Or at least the titles of the new episodes? I am sure everyone knows about The Cosmic Ocean episode. But I have a few news like episode 11 isn't the crossover, according to a reply Ciro left to some fan. Also, I saw on Instagram that one of the writers is writing an episode with Lord Dregg in it.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:31 PM   #1155
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Nobody was expecting episode 11 to be the crossover.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:32 PM   #1156
psychturtle
Mad Scientist
 
psychturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,001
I haven't weighed in much. But, I'm totally not digging this season. There's too much Casey Jones. Like, this guy is ruining the chemistry for me. I get people are in love with the basis of the character but I don't really enjoy the writing or character interaction thus far.

I went back to watch seasons 1-2.5. Definitely had a much less convoluted story with good character development.

I'm looking forward to the return to NYC.
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:36 PM   #1157
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Nobody was expecting episode 11 to be the crossover.
I was......
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:37 PM   #1158
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychturtle View Post
I haven't weighed in much. But, I'm totally not digging this season. There's too much Casey Jones. Like, this guy is ruining the chemistry for me. I get people are in love with the basis of the character but I don't really enjoy the writing or character interaction thus far.

I went back to watch seasons 1-2.5. Definitely had a much less convoluted story with good character development.

I'm looking forward to the return to NYC.
Casey's barely in this season. Only the Wyrm episode focused on him.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:53 PM   #1159
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I was......
Why? The hour long mid-season events are usually #13.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 09:59 PM   #1160
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: what is going on..........
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Nobody was expecting episode 11 to be the crossover.
*Doubles over trying not to make the joke*
Well, neither did we expect the Spanish Inquisition!
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ban shredder orokusaki, cybercubed is corrupted, i love shredder orokusaki, schnappo, season 4, tmnt 2012


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.