The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 07:39 PM   #1161
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
For clarification, all Casey figures have a very soft left forearm?
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #1162
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
You're absolutely right, thanks. If I ever do come across another Casey I might do just that, but as of right now he's very rare. Thanks again
You could always try to contact playmates' customer service, they are very nice.
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #1163
escutler
Mouser
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundi View Post
I made an entire comparison thread about it on here. It's currently on the second page but here is the link if you wanna check out my comparison photos.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=46198
Hey- thanks for the link! Those pics are great, and really illustrate the differences! I definitely think that the one with pupils looks better, but I kinda also want a pupil-less one too, because it is a pretty interesting variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
You're absolutely right, thanks. If I ever do come across another Casey I might do just that, but as of right now he's very rare. Thanks again
No problem, buddy! Just throwin' around my two cents, I guess. Good luck finding another Casey. They definitely are hard to find now, but I bet in a few weeks, they'll start getting easier to find. It helps to have some Targets nearby that you can pop into to check pretty frequently (which I try to do).
escutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #1164
Garfield
Hench Mutant
 
Garfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I think the new movie figures look good.
Garfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #1165
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
The anchovy set is pretty sweet and inventive, as it's easy to store ( unlike the sewer play-set) I do wish it had a street floor for the topside with the pizza restaurant door and the lowest floor is a bit too small to have a figure standing properly under the ceiling.

But the possibilities for more is there, we could have gotten connecting sets with lots of inventive features.

It is however kinda hilarious that LEGO releases both movie and cartoon Karai figure and Shredder's lair before Playmates does.
I emailed playmates for confirmation. Will follow up once they reply. I'm not giving up until I hear from the company itself
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:51 PM   #1166
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I emailed playmates for confirmation. Will follow up once they reply. I'm not giving up until I hear from the company itself
ok i emailed them a week or so and they have not even opened the email so good luck and why do you guys care if the set will come out i like the first one better
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:33 AM   #1167
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I emailed playmates for confirmation. Will follow up once they reply. I'm not giving up until I hear from the company itself
It is confirmed canceled in this video




Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
ok i emailed them a week or so and they have not even opened the email so good luck and why do you guys care if the set will come out i like the first one better
And I liked the look of the second one, and they are easy to store. If the Shredder lair fold-up lair is canceled its likely we won't get more sets with anchovy alley's feature.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:10 AM   #1168
nimajneb
Stone Warrior
 
nimajneb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: South Croydon
Posts: 547
Like most people here, AA, i thought was amazing!
Really awesome - i couldn't afford (and the wife wouldn't let me - more importantly) the big sewer playset so AA was perfect.
A real shame it hasn't done well for pm - its never too late though right? maybe the new movie will push the line forward again and we see pm go back to it?
__________________
[SIZE="2"]

MICHELANGELO
I hear his bike turns into a plane, or like a jet pack. Hey Don, you're so smart, why don't we have jet packs?
DONATELLO
Yeah, that's good, Mikey. I don't even trust you with a driver's license.
[/
nimajneb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:31 AM   #1169
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
It is confirmed canceled in this video






And I liked the look of the second one, and they are easy to store. If the Shredder lair fold-up lair is canceled its likely we won't get more sets with anchovy alley's feature.
how do you guys know what the shredder lair play set was going to look like?did we get an image?If so, I never saw it...has anyone still a pic of it and likes to share?
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:15 AM   #1170
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelangelo View Post
how do you guys know what the shredder lair play set was going to look like?did we get an image?If so, I never saw it...has anyone still a pic of it and likes to share?
Here you go

Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:50 AM   #1171
kamakazimonkey
Random Punk
 
kamakazimonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: tmnt lair
Posts: 24
hey, sorry if somone has already asked this,but is there any news on the karai basic figure coming out soon or been made?
__________________
Sign Up!!! for Awsome prizes!! http://sot.ag/24hQt/
kamakazimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:22 AM   #1172
joefsas
Stone Warrior
 
joefsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dorset, uk
Posts: 690
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakazimonkey View Post
hey, sorry if somone has already asked this,but is there any news on the karai basic figure coming out soon or been made?
Don't think theres one in the pipeline yet dude
__________________
WANTED: S.H.FIGUARTS LEONARDO BANDANA TAIL PIECE!
joefsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:52 AM   #1173
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Wow I forgot what this looked like. I'm disappointed now too as that would have been great to use that for the villains and the lair for the good guys. My room would have been even cooler looking! Haha
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:52 AM   #1174
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Maybe I'm overlooking it, but when does it actually say the Shredder fold-up was actually confirmed canceled?
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #1175
escutler
Mouser
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Aww, man- that's the first time I saw what this set looked liked and now I'm really bummed that it's been cancelled. That looks great! Anchovy Alley was awesome, especially the fold-up nature of it! This would have made a really nice companion piece.
escutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #1176
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
This will be coming out soon and I for one will be buying two.

4 foot tall Mikey
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #1177
prophecy718
Hench Mutant
 
prophecy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
This will be coming out soon and I for one will be buying two.

4 foot tall Mikey
That's pretty nice
prophecy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #1178
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefsas View Post
Don't think theres one in the pipeline yet dude
Not for 2014, unless Playmates have an unannounced wave to come out around Christmas, in which case we probably won't know about it until SDCC at the
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #1179
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Wait Jakks another toy company is making that large Mikey?
Oh I see how it is Playmates! I understand now how the game goes.
When another company can do better than you (NECA) and shows you up you throw a hissy fit and cause that line that fans want to die.
But if you feel that they can't top you it's ok in your book.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #1180
Redrumh2o
Mad Scientist
 
Redrumh2o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
This will be coming out soon and I for one will be buying two.

4 foot tall Mikey
I'm in!!! Not bad for only $70
Redrumh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.