The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #101
Sewer Bull
Devil's Advocate
 
Sewer Bull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
I'll marry the Turtle Blimp.
Months passed, yet my love for their blimp is still strong.
__________________

Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?!
Sewer Bull is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #102
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man
 
KROW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: State's Anus, NY
Posts: 6,472
Necropostorz!

And on that note:





Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stryker View Post
Her eyes are staring into my very soul
Looks more like she's watching you pee...
__________________

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #103
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Wow! She looks GORGEOUS in that pic!
Scandia is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #104
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
Dude... I wanna look like that, heh.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #105
Tinuvielsdreams
Nothing without passion
 
Tinuvielsdreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
That is a great pic, I think I have her hips...lol
where did that pic come from?
Tinuvielsdreams is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 07:24 PM   #106
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
If real life is any indication, appearantly I would marry Donatello
__________________
Ava Collier is offline  
Old 05-21-2007, 07:41 PM   #107
SassyGal
Mad Scientist
 
SassyGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, Canada
Posts: 1,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
Months passed, yet my love for their blimp is still strong.
So funny!

I would let Shredder and Raphael fight it out for my love
SassyGal is offline  
Old 05-22-2007, 06:39 AM   #108
odupianist
Mad Scientist
 
odupianist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
I think I'd let April and Karai fight it out as well. Could be quite interesting
odupianist is offline  
Old 05-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #109
jenna
Mad Scientist
 
jenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posts: 1,190
My husband is very similar to Don in a lot of ways in terms of personality. but he is also human and not a cartoon so he has many things in his favour.
jenna is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 05:38 AM   #110
NightwatchersOnlygirl
Stone Warrior
 
NightwatchersOnlygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In Nightwatcher's loving arms
Posts: 941
NO I am going to marry Raphael

In your dreams
__________________
Nightwatcher is taken by me,NightwatchersOnlyGirl
Nightwatcher Is my boyfriend.
I love "My" Nightwatcher
Nightwatcher can put his boots under my bed anytime
Nightwatcher loves me!
NW 4 EVER
NW is Mine
NW is so sexy
Forever Nightwatcher's....
NightwatchersOnlygirl is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 10:30 AM   #111
RaphaelsOnlyGirl
Foot Soldier
 
RaphaelsOnlyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphaelsgirl View Post
NO I am going to marry Raphael

In your dreams
You just said that you are going to marry Raph in my dreams. You are right. But I'm going to marry him cause he's MINE.
RaphaelsOnlyGirl is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #112
SassyGal
Mad Scientist
 
SassyGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: London, Canada
Posts: 1,349
As Raphael & Shredder dual for my love Hottie Chaplin from the lost season & Bishop find out what they are fighting over & join in...what can I say? I loves me the bad boys
How odd that my real life choice of hubby is more like Mikey, yet I love the bad boys...any therapists in the house???
SassyGal is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 11:29 AM   #113
Swany
Stone Warrior
 
Swany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near Glasgow. Scotland
Posts: 924
Probably Casey cause hes the most human character.

...Or April, it is legal.
__________________

Last edited by Swany; 05-23-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Swany is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 01:13 PM   #114
odupianist
Mad Scientist
 
odupianist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
April was legal in the first issue she appeared in I thought
odupianist is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 01:26 PM   #115
Swany
Stone Warrior
 
Swany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Near Glasgow. Scotland
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by odupianist View Post
April was legal in the first issue she appeared in I thought
Oh no, I mean homosexual weddings are legal.
__________________
Swany is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 05:52 PM   #116
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Probably Karai. I think its kinda sexy being with a girl who can totally kick your...I think I'll stop while I'm ahead.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 05:59 PM   #117
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 932
Donnie, Mikey, or Chaplin ( the perfect combo of the two!).

If I was bisexual or a lesbian, I'd go for Karai (before her attitude change in Season 4).
Mandi-chan is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #118
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
If I had any interest in marriage, maybe April. She's a bit oversensitive, but she definitely seems like a family-woman when she's with her Uncle Auggie and cousin Robyn, and I enjoy family time. Definitely not Karai, I'd have to keep a gun under my pillow.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline  
Old 05-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #119
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
2K3 April... I'd be satisfied with a woman who acted like her even if she looked like Ya Kid K. I have a thing for sweet-hearts.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.