The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #101
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
more pix please...
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #102
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
I'll take some later tonight...........any requests?
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:36 PM   #103
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Thanks for the pics guys! Those are awesome!
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #104
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneda
I'll take some later tonight...........any requests?
Not really, maybe more shredder, saki, tribunal, tmnt ans splinter and the ancient one...
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #105
J Legault
Mad Scientist
 
J Legault's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: West Coast
Posts: 2,054
Least I now know that there was a human Oroku Saki and not just a Red Utrom in disguise. Had a feeling they'd have some episodes explaining about that in all.
__________________
I am a fan of TMNT and I'm still one today.
I got into the habbit back in 1992 or 93' when I was little. I would like to thank my 2 year older cousin for getting me in the habbit. 2001 was when I revised my knowledge on TMNT. And today I'm a bigger fan than I was years ago. I have all 3 TMNT Movies, current Toon, and old school Toon on DVD.
J Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:37 PM   #106
Sliced
Stone Warrior
 
Sliced's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
Thanks for the pics guys. It all seems pretty awsome. As for the request, I have one : Everything that looks cool
__________________
Sliced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:58 PM   #107
raphaelprime
Hench Mutant
 
raphaelprime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
i really really really wanna look, yet i really really really dont want to lmao. Darn them for not letting Time Warner show the episodes too


::Edit::

What are they labeled as on the On Demand menu(preferably exactly what it says)?
'Cause i need to know how to explain it to a friend over the phone.

So far i have..'go to Kids On Demand', 'Then look for 4Kids', 'Then look for Ninja Tribunal'

would it be that easy? or should i give a few more steps?
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine


Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced.

Last edited by raphaelprime; 08-10-2006 at 06:02 PM.
raphaelprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 02:59 PM   #108
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliced
As for the request, I have one : Everything that looks cool
That includes the kappa.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #109
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo
That includes the kappa.
and the fire demon!
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:38 PM   #110
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
I want everyone to notice something!

In the pictures Kenada posted, Saki's armor (we can't call him Shredder since he hadn't yet merged with the Tengu Shredder) has the upside down foot symbol. However, if you go down to the picture directly below that abc had posted, it's the way we're used to seeing... This obviously means that they were taken at two different times in the ep. Both before and after the evil consumes Saki. In the clip that comcast has up, it even shows the Tribunal member having the upside down symbol...

abc: Is there any way to get your shots of the tribunal members both in and out of armor bigger and in better quality? I NEED to see their outfits outright.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #111
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShowstoppa
abc: Is there any way to get your shots of the tribunal members both in and out of armor bigger and in better quality? I NEED to see their outfits outright.
I know you asked him but i can too.Then you'll have double the pics.
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 08:51 PM   #112
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
hey, I just need the pics! whoever can get them for me know it will be greatly appreciated.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 09:48 PM   #113
Kaneda
Foot Soldier
 
Kaneda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 147
Ok i took some more pics.It was hard to get the tribunals outfits outright but i tried my best(im sure someone else will post pics of them).

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0310.jpg
Kappa Tengu after getting there shells kicked.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0309.jpg
Kappa Tengu being interrogated

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0311.jpg
I think hes called a Tengu Warrior or somthin

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0314.jpg
Hamato Yoshi and The Ancient One

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0316.jpg
Group

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0317.jpg
Hizami face

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0318.jpg
Hizami

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0319.jpg
Cheekara

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0320.jpg
Cheekara face

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0325.jpg
Juto

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0326.jpg
Juto face

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0327.jpg
Kahn

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...s/100_0328.jpg
Kahn face

Thats all folks!
Note:if the names are wrong sorry i just dont the them that well.Also sorry if the quality isnt to your liking.I tried!
__________________
http://www.dontdoitarmy.com

~Katana Courtesy of Sliced~
Kaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:18 PM   #114
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Ok.. there's something I need to get out of my system... *looks around* KAAAAAAAAAAAHNNNN!!!!

Ok.. now that I've gotten that out of my system:

Those Kappa don't resemble kappa....they don't have funky hair filled with water, they look more like frogs with shells, and where are their cucumbers?

Now.. is that Juto's feet on the Kappa? Cuz he only has 2 toes...

Kahn resembles Vegeta....
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 10:44 PM   #115
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
Those Kappa don't resemble kappa....they don't have funky hair filled with water, they look more like frogs with shells, and where are their cucumbers?
Kappa means cucumber in Japanese. How did I never know that before? I thought "turtle-like demon" was its only definition (in Japanese).

Kappa by Keiko Matsui:

An amphibious supernatural creature said to inhabit Japan's waters. Though to be a transformation of a water deity. The description and the name of the kappa vary from region to region. Generally, the kappa is believed to be about the size and shape of a 12 or 13-year-old child, with a face much like a tiger with a snout; its hair is bobbed, and a saucer -like description on top of the head contains water. When the supply of water diminishes, the kappa's supernatural power on land is impaired. The kappa's slippery body is covered with blue-green scales and emits a fishy odor. It has webbed feet and hands. Human beings can recognize the kappa by its ability to rotate arm and leg joints freely. In other variations, kappa have beaks and wings or resemble turtles or otters. Although in some areas kappa help with rice planting or irrigation, usually they pray on humans and animals. In particular the kappa delights in grabbing its victim and tearing out the liver through the anus. The kappa is also said to be fond of cucumbers and partial to sumo wrestling.

I guess those Kappa have been mutated too?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.


Last edited by gobo; 08-10-2006 at 11:09 PM.
gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:02 AM   #116
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 858
DAMN!!! The real Shredder's armor is beyond awesome. Makes Ch'rell's attempt to be a badass look like a kitten. Oh and it is indeed great that the real Saki looks just like the one that Ch'rell tried to be. I wonder how Ch'rell was able to assume Saki's identity. I hope one of the episodes explains that one. Anyway, thanks for the pics!!! I want to see these episodes very badly!
__________________
Leonardo_Warrior_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:32 AM   #117
TheShowstoppa
Stone Warrior
 
TheShowstoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 629
Ack! Ment the tribunals including Saki with and without their armor on. I want to see if Saki's robes in that picture have the upside symbole (or right side, depending how you look at it) or if they're the symbol of the foot.
__________________

Courtesy of LUCKFF
"I don't know what bothers me more; That this actually worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet." - Mikey: Search for Splinter Pt. 1
TheShowstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 02:52 AM   #118
PrometheusUFO
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 249
I've found another site that plays the preview video:
http://www.selectondemand.com/channel.php?cid=25

But this one also has a schedule listing for September. In TMNT, they list the same five episodes with the addition of "Future Shellshock" and "Garbageman". Looks like you guys probably won't be getting more Lost Season in that month anyway.
PrometheusUFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 03:00 AM   #119
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph's Girl
Now.. is that Juto's feet on the Kappa? Cuz he only has 2 toes...


No, it's one of the Mystics (the 'Metal' one, I believe). As they've just come to get an item they call "the cask" (I think it was), only to find the Kappa sprawled on the beach like that.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 AM   #120
Krangstein
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Iceland, Europe
Posts: 494
Do you think all the 13 episodes will take place in Japan or do you think they'll return to NY. I can't believe the entire season is a l13 episode-story-arc. What do you think?
Krangstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.