The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 02:29 PM   #101
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
What with the 'this voting for the new theme is a lie cuz we won't allow 4Kids to care what we fans think' I've been picking up on, I have to agree with you there. No one can help you unless you're willing to accept it, people.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #102
frank123
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 19
All I can remember was that a while back everyone was complaining about the Lost Season and the dvds issue and they had every reason to. But I can't say anything about the other general complaints you mentioned since I don't come to these boards often. So I obviously didn't scroll around too much. Heck, these general complaints could be a few threads below and I didn't even see them.


I listened to a few of the TMNT themes to vote for and I didn't really like any of them.(HAH now I'm complaining) But if I had to choose I'd go for the first one.
frank123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #103
TMNT4kids
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TMNT4kids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT4kids View Post
That particular cover art is by Emilio Lopez. That is not actually the finished version! He's awesome. He has also worked on a number of Chaotic trading cards.
http://www.ninjaturtles.com has posted the final art!
TMNT4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #104
Turtleman100
Hench Mutant
 
Turtleman100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Planet Earth CA
Posts: 329
Man that cover is so cool



Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post

Man that's so freaking nice!! I'm really loving the covers to these season sets!
I wonder who the artist behind them is?
I like all four colors
__________________
Don: I'm trying to blend here.
Turtleman100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #105
X
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 767
I hope after the logo and titles are added that it will match the current season releases.

- Black Spine saying Season 5 (to match my season sets when bookshelfing)

- Black bar at the bottom saying season 5

- Comic style panel on the top left corner stating 2 discs 13 (or 12 if they actually put Ninja Tribunal back on season 4 when it eventually re-releases)

Then this will truly be an awesome set. One worth showing off on my bookshelf.

-X-
__________________
"Wisemen say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza."
X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.