The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #101
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Allegedly.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #102
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Mutant and Alien relationships are fine, as long there is no humans involved. That's just icky
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #103
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Mutant and Alien relationships are fine, as long there is no humans involved. That's just icky
You probably never want to watch Star Trek then
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #104
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
You probably never want to watch Star Trek then
I refuse to see Kirk as human
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #105
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Just sharing this pretty screens OT : Season 7 chapter 3:

April and Irma give little kiss to Don... Just good friends... nothing serious...I presume it will be similar for new Nick Toons...



There are also some OT scenes where the Don and Mike get reddish their cheeks... I think that is cute ...but nothing actually serious...

__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #106
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,357
Funny, everytime someone brings up Donny and Irma, I find most fans fawn over that...but when it comes to April and any of the guys, there like "ewwww"
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #107
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I've heard that, too. How does that make sense?
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:53 AM   #108
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Funny, everytime someone brings up Donny and Irma, I find most fans fawn over that...but when it comes to April and any of the guys, there like "ewwww"
O...k... .
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #109
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
O...k... .
Seriously, they do. Maybe it has something to do with Irma's willingness to date anything and anyone....
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #110
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Seriously, they do. Maybe it has something to do with Irma's willingness to date anything and anyone....
Yeah, exactly. To be honest, I find the concept of Irma going after Donny hilarious. I wouldn't want it to happen cause...eww, but yeah.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:55 PM   #111
shezcrafti
Hench Mutant
 
shezcrafti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The East warehouse over at Lairdman island.
Posts: 367
For fun & lulz:

9 Bizarre But True Love Stories that are More Taboo than Mutant Turtles:
__________________
Shellebrating 25+ Years of TMNT History [Infographic]



All of Raphael's Badassery in One Video
Spoiler:

Last edited by shezcrafti; 04-01-2012 at 02:59 PM.
shezcrafti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #112
Killer Moth
Hench Mutant
 
Killer Moth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Just sharing this pretty screens OT : Season 7 chapter 3:

April and Irma give little kiss to Don... Just good friends... nothing serious...I presume it will be similar for new Nick Toons...



There are also some OT scenes where the Don and Mike get reddish their cheeks... I think that is cute ...but nothing actually serious...

Cute? Sure. Thanks to Rule 34 and the internet, these days, people would expect an orgy, or something. Heh.

And, hey, to prop ZariusTwo's argument, why shouldn't Irma go for it? Hell, she was ready to ask Splinter on a date until she found out the truth about him in "Catwoman from Channel 6." I can't wait to see the middle seasons as an adult, to see Irma's dating habits and preferences in action. (And that one bit with the Rudy cyborg in "Snow Job" was actually interesting, and beat the Kim Possible version -- which was visible a mile away -- by a dozen years.)

I'm fine with a Turtle crush with April for short-time plot purposes, yet I'd think of the internet porn that would come with it. That's good enough to go, "Do Not Want..." from me, anyway. Not the best motivation, but I don't want to think of April, well, like that.
Killer Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #113
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Don't forget that Irma was ready to jump into a marriage with three of the turtles in "Green With Jealousy".
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #114
Killer Moth
Hench Mutant
 
Killer Moth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Don't forget that Irma was ready to jump into a marriage with three of the turtles in "Green With Jealousy".
Indeed. I haven't seen that one in years and years. I just want to see it for April's goo-goo eyes at Rocksteady.

And Irma predated Futurama's Metal or Robot Fever a good decade with Rex-1. Heh. Which parlays nicely with the car sex post. How does one do that, anyway? Never mind, I don't want to know.

To be on-topic, the whole crush thing also helps, depending on April's design to some degree. As long as we don't go into lolicon territory with Teen or Nicktoon April, we might be fine. Otherwise, to go with another Futurama reference, "Oh, Your God."

And I'll go apologize for injecting further creepiness into the thread, and go take a shower.
Killer Moth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #115
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Mr.Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North America
Posts: 1,652
bcoz ppl r bored sometimes
__________________
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:05 AM   #116
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticplayhouse View Post
Yeah its definitely not new, but I'd prefer it not be rehashed. Just feels a little funny to me. You see it in fan art quite a bit. One of the turtles making out with april...yuck! well, at least its not as bad as the fan art depicting brother turtle on brother turtle action, that s#!ts just nasty and its all over deviant art. Whats wrong with people?
Heh, there's already Don/April (2012) smut art too now. I stumbled upon it by accident when I was doing a general TMNT Google image search. And there's also less smutty Don/April artwork on DA as well. Yeah the incestuous brother-brother porn crap is sick, but when you think about it, probably realistic.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #117
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
I don't mind DonXApril...but when it takes over Don and April's character...thats when I have a problem....theres sometimes to much crushing in the show.
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #118
Xav
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisardo View Post
Yeah the incestuous brother-brother porn crap is sick, but when you think about it, probably realistic.
Um, no I don't want to think about it.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #119
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,473
In the UK publications, all the Turtles had it BAD for April:

"All about April O'Neil" (UK Hero Turtles Annual 1991) by oldmanwinters, on Flickr

__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #120
alliance
Hench Mutant
 
alliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
In the UK publications, all the Turtles had it BAD for April:

"All about April O'Neil" (UK Hero Turtles Annual 1991) by oldmanwinters, on Flickr

lmfao this is nice
__________________

80's TURTLES MUCH COOLER THAN FORGOTTEN 4KIDS
alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.