The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2015, 09:19 AM   #101
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Are the first two brothers released yet? ...as in does anyone have them in hand?
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 02:50 PM   #102
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Not until end of Quarter 3.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:02 PM   #103
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Not until end of Quarter 3.
Ahh. I wonder if these will be Q4?
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #104
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Are the first two brothers released yet? ...as in does anyone have them in hand?
and there is only 2 so far Leo and Mike i have Leo on pre-order on payment plan hope Don and Raph dont come till next year so i can pay off Leo, Krang, and Mondo Mike my wallet is sore lol
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:17 PM   #105
Bran The Man
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 79
New pictures of Donatello and Raphael on Threezero's Facebook page!
Bran The Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:25 PM   #106
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Do they charge up front for the preorders?
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 09:41 PM   #107
Bran The Man
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Do they charge up front for the preorders?
I think threezero does.
Bran The Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:22 AM   #108
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran The Man View Post
I think threezero does.
Ugh.

I'll go through BBTS then. A bit cheaper that way (at least with the first two figures.)

Thanks for the info!
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:24 PM   #109
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
Ugh.

I'll go through BBTS then. A bit cheaper that way (at least with the first two figures.)

Thanks for the info!
I don't know if BBTS offers the 2pack discount like Threezero store did.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 08:58 PM   #110
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I don't know if BBTS offers the 2pack discount like Threezero store did.
They don't. Which is ok because I only want Raph

Last edited by The Fifth Turtle; 06-01-2015 at 09:11 PM.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 09:04 PM   #111
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
theyre just so friggin beautiful TwT accurate 2014 turtles...god if only i had the money i'd buy and display these beautiful things on my desk
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:44 AM   #112
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
theyre just so friggin beautiful TwT accurate 2014 turtles...god if only i had the money i'd buy and display these beautiful things on my desk
im doing payment plan 52 for 4 months and Leo is mine
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:11 PM   #113
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Turtle View Post
They don't. Which is ok because I only want Raph
Raph is the one I'm most looking forward to. But I know there is a chance that I would want the rest of the brothers once I have him on my shelf so I took advantage of the Threezero 2pack promo price.

I am some what confused with the sai position on his belt. It should of on the side instead of the back as Threezero's pics show.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:25 PM   #114
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
Raph is the one I'm most looking forward to. But I know there is a chance that I would want the rest of the brothers once I have him on my shelf so I took advantage of the Threezero 2pack promo price.

I am some what confused with the sai position on his belt. It should of on the side instead of the back as Threezero's pics show.
Also I feel his shell does not come up as high as in the movie
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #115
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Preorders for Raph and Don are up on the threezero website!
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:48 PM   #116
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,023
760 dollars for all 4 if anyone was interested in knowing. As nice as the actual figures are, I don't think I could ever see myself spending that much on this particular variation of the turtles...
__________________
A small blog that a friend of mine and I started reviewing some games of all genre's. Stop by if you have a second.

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #117
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
i can only afford Leonardo since i got the Mondo first turtle and First Goken Krang Walker/Shredder ahead on my list
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:49 PM   #118
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Preorders for Raph and Don are up on the threezero website!
I got my preorder for Don in today on BBTS. They don't charge until they ship.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 09:24 AM   #119
Taichi
Foot Soldier
 
Taichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 122
Yeah and BBTS doesn't seem to have a bad price either. That's where I pre-ordered all 4. The charging when they ship is great, but their timeframe is more hit or miss.

In this instance though, I'm okay with the extra wait as I can't drop that much at one time this second for the pre-order... too many other Figuarts and crap to deal with.
Taichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:52 PM   #120
cloud
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 738
I went with Threezero because of the free international shipping. Shipping to Canada can be expensive.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.