The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2003, 07:41 PM   #101
GodzFire
Hench Mutant
 
GodzFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: The Sewers
Posts: 292
Mouse (there was no kissy face)


So......back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC..........
GodzFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 03:50 PM   #102
Kiss_My_Shell
Thug
 
Kiss_My_Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Raphael's room
Posts: 76
TMNT girls

Well,I write romance fan fics a lot.Well,sometimes.Okay,all the time.Anyway!!! *slaps herself*


I like the fact that they could have girlfriends,but then again, I love making my own charaters,or me to fall in love with one of them
__________________
"You got lotta explanin to do!"-Raph


"Kiss my Shell!"-Venus
Kiss_My_Shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 04:53 PM   #103
Misfit
Stone Warrior
 
Misfit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 508
Quote:
me to fall in love with one of them
You do that too?
__________________
My LiveJournal

My Fanfiction

"I'm the pretty one!" - Mikey in "Meet Casey Jones".
Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 06:53 PM   #104
Savanti Romero
Stone Warrior
 
Savanti Romero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Colorado
Posts: 600
Wow. I've never had fantasies like that. Oh wait, I'm a guy, but I did have a bit of a crush on April when I was little.
__________________
"The sceptor has returned at last; and it's all mine!"
-Savanti Romero, Vol. 1 issue 47 1992
AKA: [email protected]
utromheadquarters.0catch.com
Savanti Romero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 07:00 PM   #105
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Re: TMNT girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss_My_Shell
I like the fact that they could have girlfriends,but then again, I love making my own charaters,or me to fall in love with one of them
You do that too? LOL I'm sure many fangirls do.

While I have romance in many of my fics, it's never the main focus. Well, maybe in a couple parts, and a few of my characters have decided to fall in love behind my back before. (Isn't that irritating?)
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 07:09 PM   #106
impetus
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 978
this guy drives them wild:

yessir, the turtle-lovin women adore him!
__________________
impetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 07:18 PM   #107
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163


Thats....disturbing...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 11:09 AM   #108
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
oh! & I thought Venus was Leo's sistah

Oh & Agreed, April was cute but I had more of a crush on the girl w/ the glasses
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 11:30 AM   #109
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Xenomorph
oh! & I thought Venus was Leo's sistah
Hmm... I think that was the general idea when Venus first showed up. But then the show introduced the idea that the TMNT (plus Venus) weren't blood related. *shrug*
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:15 PM   #110
Spike The Xenomorph
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: The Hive
Posts: 517
ok, thanks
__________________
Pointless sayings: "If at first you don't succeed, hack and hack again!" - Cream The Rabbit
Spike The Xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:30 PM   #111
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike The Xenomorph
oh! & I thought Venus was Leo's sistah
Hmm... I think that was the general idea when Venus first showed up. But then the show introduced the idea that the TMNT (plus Venus) weren't blood related. *shrug*
I still find that rather odd, she was around for what a day or less when Leo said they weren't realated, how did he know? So the 4 guys weren't related doesn't mean she wasn't relaed to one of them, I dought Don had gone to teh trouble to run a DNA test on Venus with teh entire mess with teh Foot, Splinters Coma and the Dragons, for all he knew he was hitting on his Sister
__________________
We're americans, We build Monster Trucks for fun! Imagin what we'll build when you piss us off!!- Christopher Titus
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:33 PM   #112
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
hmm

Quote:
I still find that rather odd, she was around for what a day or less when Leo said they weren't realated, how did he know? So the 4 guys weren't related doesn't mean she wasn't relaed to one of them, I dought Don had gone to teh trouble to run a DNA test on Venus with teh entire mess with teh Foot, Splinters Coma and the Dragons, for all he knew he was hitting on his Sister
Actually, what *really* happened is that the producers of the show thought it might be a cool idea to have one of the TMNT (namely Leo) have a chance with Venus. It was stupid, and corny, and unlikely.... but they put it in anyway, as evidenced by the "ooh, he's got cooties!!" romance seen between the two characters. Very corny.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:41 PM   #113
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Re: hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretic888
Quote:
I still find that rather odd, she was around for what a day or less when Leo said they weren't realated, how did he know? So the 4 guys weren't related doesn't mean she wasn't relaed to one of them, I dought Don had gone to teh trouble to run a DNA test on Venus with teh entire mess with teh Foot, Splinters Coma and the Dragons, for all he knew he was hitting on his Sister
Actually, what *really* happened is that the producers of the show thought it might be a cool idea to have one of the TMNT (namely Leo) have a chance with Venus. It was stupid, and corny, and unlikely.... but they put it in anyway, as evidenced by the "ooh, he's got cooties!!" romance seen between the two characters. Very corny.
I know thats why they did it, but from an in show stand point, the line doesn't really fit
And I still half think Raph was her brother, can't explain it just do
__________________
We're americans, We build Monster Trucks for fun! Imagin what we'll build when you piss us off!!- Christopher Titus
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 03:22 PM   #114
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
i think that the tmnt deserve someone...especially after all the hell they' been through. regardless the whole idea that they can't breed.

so is it safe to say that much?
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 10:39 PM   #115
impetus
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 978
NO!!! HAVEN'T YOU READ ANYTHING I'VE POSTED?!?

LoL, only doin this b/c it's Mouse and she'll let me get away with it.
But I think it's an important theme that them turtles are "alone" if not lonely.

ALTHOUGH... Don had a crush on the space princess, and Mikey wrote a story about a gal named Tai... meybe...
__________________
impetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:00 PM   #116
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Seriously, dude. It's not worth having a spasm over!
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 03:18 AM   #117
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
i think that the tmnt deserve someone...especially after all the hell they' been through. *regardless the whole idea that they can't breed.*

so is it safe to say that much?
I certainly don't pay much attention to those little details.....nope not in my stories.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 04:14 PM   #118
Mouse
Foot Soldier
 
Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 156
impetus: relax! geez!!!! and yes i mind!!!

buslady: so are you agreeing or disagreeing?

if you ask me...TMNT are cutie regardless
__________________
So what we're blood brothers now?
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 10:02 AM   #119
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Irma owns you.
That Matt Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.