![]() |
|
|
#1201 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1202 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sewers of Denmark
Posts: 180
|
Whoops. Did I say Image Shredder? I meant Mirage Shredder of course
__________________
Mikey: (singing) T-M-N-T! What you get is what you see! (All the turtles look at him) Raph: You know seriously, you're only embarrassing yourself... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1203 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Caniac Nation, NC
Posts: 416
|
I have a question, that i hope hasn't been asked already, I searched the thread and got no results for 'playstation' or 'ps2'.
But does anyone know exactly when they announced this for PS2? Or were they just going to slip it under the radar or what? Because the game site has PS2 at the bottom, Gamestop has a listing/pre-order for it, as well as Amazon. I pretty much stopped following stuff about this game because i was under the impression it was a Wii exclusive(a system i have very little interest in obtaining just yet) but a lot of signs are point to a PS2 port of this as well.
__________________
"Welcome to the south, plan to lose in our house, GoCanes, Carolina is back, and we're all Caniacs, GoCanes, We want more, shutout score, let's go Ward, GoCanes"....the new and improved version of Clapton's classic Cocaine ![]() Courtesy of Sliced...Thanks Sliced. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1204 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 231
|
Wait, it says PS2 on the Ubi-site?
*goes to check* Hey, it does. I know it was already said before by Roseangelo but it looks like all doubts are out. It's officially officially on the PS2... ...Officially... Well, now I know which version I'm buying. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1205 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
|
I'm just thinking about they mentoined that there will some kind of final boss in the game... maybe it's the cyber shredder?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1206 | |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 50
|
Quote:
I think the Shredder that makes the most sense as a final boss would either be the Tengu Shredder or Super Shredder. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1207 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the bushes catching wild Pokemon
Posts: 128
|
Or maybe General Krang??
__________________
TMNT: Smash Up FC: 4039-5541-1157 ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1208 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1209 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 50
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1210 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
True Krang
Shin Krang Omega Krang God Krang Wrathov Krang take your pic. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1211 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
|
You must defeat Krang Long to stand a chance!
Btw, it seems like the PAX video will be Casey vs Utrominator. I'm happy about it. Last edited by Tazi; 08-22-2009 at 10:32 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1213 |
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
Yeah!
![]() This should be a costume
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1214 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,206
|
Down to about 47 bucks at amazon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1215 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1216 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
|
Man, when I finally saw Season 7 that was so disapointing. Not as disapointing as the Ick-Yak from Transformers, but still pretty disapointing. I'm just happy it's debatable if that's what his body really looked like.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1217 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the bushes catching wild Pokemon
Posts: 128
|
Why does that body look like Feraligatr's body from pokemon?
__________________
TMNT: Smash Up FC: 4039-5541-1157 ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1218 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 50
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1219 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Well, they've got some more stages up at the official site. No new characters, unfortunately.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1220 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17
|
All I can say right now is there better be a logical reason why we have a Western Town stage in this game. (Like a possible C.O.W.Boys of Moo Mesa cameo or something?)
I do like the idea of being able to disconnect the cars in the Train stage. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ubisoft |
|
|