The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #1201
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
lord i wish i knew a way to make 2,400 dollars in 7 days. bout to sell crack lmao
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:37 PM   #1202
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
I actually sort of like that suit. Wouldn't buy it for that price but still pretty cool.

And just in case someones looking for a neat early piece of original art :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=170356062252
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #1203
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
A nice deal.. includes My First Raph, Pterano Don, Stretch Don and Warrior Metalhead..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190320707007
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #1204
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Gobbledygook Auction ending soon!

Hey guys,

My auction for a pair of legit Gobbledys is ending in a couple of hours:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

With only 50 pairs out there (and 2 in my collection) there simply aren't that many out there. I know its a bit pricey, but these are not only the TMNT comic grail, but the entire Copper Age of comics as well.

I'm only going to auction these off this one time, and if they don't sell, I'll simply keep em! Or sell them to one of the private offers I've had.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #1205
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
A tad overpriced IMO, but still kinda neat:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #1206
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Am I missing something here?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=400065446025
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:27 PM   #1207
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
ya, got to love it.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #1208
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
A tad overpriced IMO, but still kinda neat:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
tad is the understatement of the century IMO. None of it is screen used...or even complete enough to LOOK screen used. *Thuuuuumbs Dooooowwwwwn*
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:38 AM   #1209
1984
Thug
 
1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: VT
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
tad is the understatement of the century IMO. None of it is screen used...or even complete enough to LOOK screen used. *Thuuuuumbs Dooooowwwwwn*
Someone thought it was worth it.
__________________
The Crooked Ninja Turtle Gang
1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:23 AM   #1210
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984 View Post
Someone thought it was worth it.
I saw that too. But with zero feedback for the buyer I'm kinda curious if $$$ actually exchanges hands.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #1211
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
I'm selling some TMNT items:

A bunch of figures (some rare)

TMNT mini mutants (old and new ones)

I'm from Belgium, but I ship international.
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #1212
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
I'm selling some TMNT items:

A bunch of figures (some rare)

TMNT mini mutants (old and new ones)

I'm from Belgium, but I ship international.
Didn't I sell you all those traggs?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #1213
Buffy
Mad Scientist
 
Buffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Didn't I sell you all those traggs?
Yes you did. I don't remember what you had in that auction that I wanted so much, but I wasn't really interested in these figures (I already had one).
__________________



Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #1214
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
wouldnt be surprised if ivey bought that stuff.. the original collector had it posted on a prop collection website for a while so anyone lookin for props over time had deffinately seen it..
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #1215
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
wouldnt be surprised if ivey bought that stuff.. the original collector had it posted on a prop collection website for a while so anyone lookin for props over time had deffinately seen it..
Well the buyer has zero feedback so I'm not sure if thats her.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #1216
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
wouldnt be surprised if ivey bought that stuff.. the original collector had it posted on a prop collection website for a while so anyone lookin for props over time had deffinately seen it..
I can promise you it wasn't Michele.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #1217
Nameless
Mad Scientist
 
Nameless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,042
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Teenage-Mutant-Ni...d=p3286.c0.m14


seriously people will try to sell anything on e-bay....personal i don't see the turtle...
Nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:36 AM   #1218
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
lmao that reminds me of something i saw on ebay a while back.. a guy grew apples, one of them rotted into the face of leonardo as he put it haha.. i have the picture somewhere, it did resemble a ninja turtle... as does that napkin to some extent.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #1219
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
looks like a giant spitball to me...
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #1220
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Teenage-Mutant-Ni...d=p3286.c0.m14


seriously people will try to sell anything on e-bay....personal i don't see the turtle...
That's quite possibly the most retarded Ebay auction I've ever seen, it's at least in the running. That seller seriously thinks someone is gonna pay for that? A filthy used napkin, that's utterly disgusting. They can keep their bio-hazard napkin.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.