The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 09:32 AM   #1201
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmedSerenity View Post
Where can one find this shot?
In your own signature actually. lol That background behind Leo plus his expression kinda has me figuring such.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 09:38 AM   #1202
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist
 
CharmedSerenity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
In your own signature actually. lol That background behind Leo plus his expression kinda has me figuring such.
Gotcha, :p
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #1203
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e1eiLcx4uBw

Meshed all 3 tmnt trailers together to make one...
That was great. Really enjoyed it.
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:33 PM   #1204
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
That was great. Really enjoyed it.
Thanks man....
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 05:11 PM   #1205
MastahShredder
Stone Warrior
 
MastahShredder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 743
The more I look, the more badass Shredder is in that scene with Splinter. Really good body movements and stature. Very intimidating as he approaches Splinter. Looks like he means business.
__________________
MastahShredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #1206
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastahShredder View Post
The more I look, the more badass Shredder is in that scene with Splinter. Really good body movements and stature. Very intimidating as he approaches Splinter. Looks like he means business.
what i love more than that...is how calm and un-moving Splinter is.

yin and yang.

for some reason, no matter how badass the fights in the movie might be, something tells me that Splinter versus Shredder is gonna steal the show.

in fact, im hoping it does.
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #1207
Darth Knuckles
Stone Warrior
 
Darth Knuckles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mutani-Isle
Posts: 701
I really enjoyed trailer #3. We finally got a trailer that was long enough to show off some of the story of the movie. I do think that this version of Mikey is going to be more in line with the 1990 TMNT movie Mikey where he's still funny but also a good competent fighter as well. Which is how I like him. And Donnie also reminds me from this trailer the way he is in the first movie too.

Shredder is looking good and intimidating which I like. I'm liking the extra blades more now since they are more of a projectile weapon and aren't supposed to be used in close quarters. And the jokes are funny each time I re-watch the trailer. This trailer got me even more excited for the movie.
__________________
"Shredder, what have you done!?!" - Tiger Claw (Annihilation: Earth!)
Darth Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #1208
Scrabblemouse
Random Punk
 
Scrabblemouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lincoln, UK
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdizzle View Post
thanks bro...



You know.....I kinda been thi king about the same thing. It seemed at first, at leat to me anyway, that this movie was leani g toward raph to take the lead but its starting to look like to me the movie will be well balanced with all the turtles. Well except maybe donnie getting the shaft cause we still havent been shown to much of his character....
I really hope all of the turtles get a fair showing in this movie. I liked the 2007 effort but it really felt like the film was all about Leo and Raph while Donnie and Mikey were relegated to exposition and comic relief.
__________________
~ Rob Paulsen as the voice of Donatello - love that man, love that turtle ~
Scrabblemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:03 PM   #1209
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrabblemouse View Post
I really hope all of the turtles get a fair showing in this movie. I liked the 2007 effort but it really felt like the film was all about Leo and Raph while Donnie and Mikey were relegated to exposition and comic relief.
Yeah. Mikey and Donnie didn't do anything in 2007. I don't remember anything Donnie did, and Mikey had that skateboarding scene and that's all.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:09 PM   #1210
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Yeah, I love the 2k7 movie but Donnie and Mikey didn't get much screentime at all.
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films, trailer


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.