The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #1401
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
Oh my gosh! Who would pay that much for an out of the package Agent Bishop action figure?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...item359dbe02ee
Holy poopsauce! Is it a solid gold variant? Does it grant wishes? Sexual Favors perhaps?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #1402
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Holy poopsauce! Is it a solid gold variant? Does it grant wishes? Sexual Favors perhaps?
lol, it had better grant wishes for $90. I would start by wishing for it to turn into a better likeness of Agent Bishop.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:36 PM   #1403
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Holy poopsauce! Is it a solid gold variant? Does it grant wishes? Sexual Favors perhaps?
Why would anyone want a small plastic man to grant him sexual favors?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:50 AM   #1404
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
Why would anyone want a small plastic man to grant him sexual favors?
Because a large plastic man would hurt too much! Duh!

Also...SPICY MEATBALL! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:54 PM   #1405
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Not snatching this up Steph?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #1406
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
Lets see...head that is obviously not screen used...some random shell...and over 3 grand? Oh yeah...great deal...I'll get right on it...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #1407
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Lets see...head that is obviously not screen used...some random shell...and over 3 grand? Oh yeah...great deal...I'll get right on it...
You're the man!
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #1408
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by kool75uk1 View Post
It should be signed by eastman and laird on the inside cover if it was the NYCC i think?.
I've had both signed and unsigned versions, so they are not all signed.
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #1409
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-ML-Action...item35a55084e8

Pretty sweet customs here..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #1410
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Pretty sweet customs here..
I'll agree on the technical skill used to create the figure. I'll disagree on its resemblance to a Ninja Turtle.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #1411
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
WOW No kidding
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #1412
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
It actually looks to me, of how the Turtles would look if they were born in Usagi's world.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #1413
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
It actually looks to me, of how the Turtles would look if they were born in Usagi's world.
I don't think the Turtles would have a 20-inch waist in even Usagi's world. Or Turtle man-boobs.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #1414
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
There're actually 4 of them,and i really like the raph one.

Not gonna get one though... ..the price is tooo steep.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #1415
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I don't think the Turtles would have a 20-inch waist in even Usagi's world. Or Turtle man-boobs.
Okay, so Turtles born in Usagi's world as they would be portrayed on the 2007 film.
Sheesh :p
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #1416
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
It's not a bad custom, but I think that for less than half that price I could come up with the materials to do one almost as good.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 PM   #1417
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
It actually looks to me, of how the Turtles would look if they were born in Usagi's world.
That's how I felt when I saw it. Pretty gnarly.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #1418
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
It actually looks to me, of how the Turtles would look if they were born in Usagi's world.
Wait, you mean the turtles weren't born in Usagi's world?

Actually, there is an issue of Usagi Yojimbo containing alternate reality versions of Splinter and the TMNT.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #1419
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine
 
plastroncafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Upsidedown
Posts: 7,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Wow, that Raph figure is damn pretty.
__________________
------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel View Post
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:31 PM   #1420
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post

Actually, there is an issue of Usagi Yojimbo containing alternate reality versions of Splinter and the TMNT.
¿Que?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.