The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #1441
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
In fact there're couple single carded set of 4 NECA TMNT auction ended recently for 80$ shipped and 110$ shipped:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NECA-TMNT-Teenag...item4a9ca7b925

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-TEENAGE-MUT...item4cec64811e

And lilmotto is absolutely right, I got couple amazing deals off the technodrome forums w Dark 5cythe,tmmterminator etc, about 50% less money than ebay. Someone just sold a NECA green colored tmnt boxset here for 35$ shipped, i truly love this community else why do u guys think im still here w two warnings on the ass.
That surprises me now. Both of the sellers you posted there were shipping to Europe (the first one was free shipping worlwide actually), and the prices were great.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #1442
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oculus Orbus View Post
That surprises me now. Both of the sellers you posted there were shipping to Europe (the first one was free shipping worlwide actually), and the prices were great.
That is why they are sold though lol. Good prices like that don't come along everyday. I was lucky to get a set from here when I first joined for $40 shipped
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:31 AM   #1443
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
That is why they are sold though lol. Good prices like that don't come along everyday. I was lucky to get a set from here when I first joined for $40 shipped
Now, that's a good deal. I don't think you can find them that cheap anywhere, not even in shops when they were released.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #1444
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I got a good offer for my NECA Raphael on e-bay. I'm almost certain it wasn't from someone on here. I sent him a slightly higher counter-offer, but I'm thinking that he'll get the figure if no one else snaps it up while he's offline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
And lilmotto is absolutely right, I got couple amazing deals off the technodrome forums w Dark 5cythe,tmmterminator etc, about 50% less money than ebay. Someone just sold a NECA green colored tmnt boxset here for 35$ shipped, i truly love this community else why do u guys think im still here w two warnings on the ass.
You're still here because you've only misbehaved twice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:21 AM   #1445
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
http://cgi.ebay.com/Neca-TMNT-Ninja-...#ht_500wt_1182

Another Neca NYCC boxset

Oculus: I know I got VERY lucky with that deal panning out.


Not ebay but April SDCC is on sale on amazon good if you want some extra mousers $12.76
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...0644189&sr=1-3

Also have B and W boxset on sale: $39.85
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Muntan...0645877&sr=1-1
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=

Last edited by lilmotto; 12-12-2009 at 12:25 PM.
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:36 PM   #1446
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I've received several decent offers on my NECA Raphael-- might as well wait this one out a little longer and see what happens. I'll let you guys know in case anyone else has this same figure and is planning to sell it in the next few weeks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #1447
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/THRASHMOR-TMNT-A...item20ae89acf6

Nice Thrashmor here if you can deal with a busted package..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:18 PM   #1448
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I've got a Thrashmor in a package that isn't busted that I'd probably part with for as little. That's a pretty common figure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #1449
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
For some reason, I thought Thrashmor was less common. anywho, here is an interesting item..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mr-T-TMNT-A-Team...item3ca8680106
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #1450
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Good Lord...This is going to get messy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #1451
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior
 
Lordmylar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Good Lord...This is going to get messy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en
Time to take out a payday loan.
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #1452
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 View Post
Time to take out a payday loan.
tell me about it. Why do they have to do these things to me during christmas?
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:17 PM   #1453
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
10 pieces worldwide 23 years ago? I wonder if this is the last piece in the world that still existed, not to mention at this crazy nice condition.

I wonder wut price the book will end.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:18 PM   #1454
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
10 pieces worldwide 23 years ago? I wonder if this is the last piece in the world that still existed, not to mention at this crazy nice condition.

I wonder wut price the book will end.
They took the auction down. Grats to the buyer...whom I will not out, they may do that themselves.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #1455
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Congrats to whoever got it. However I think I know who snatched it up. First time seeing that, pretty awesome!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #1456
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
Possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity there...I've never seen it either..awesome!
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #1457
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Kinda sucks that he ended it early, it would have been nice to see what it bid up to.. His BIN price of $1,200 was a steal considering copes of TMNT #1 on going for that price..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:05 PM   #1458
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOISSA:US:1123

Not as much as I'd hoped to get, but I'm not complaining either, considering I had people offering me $20 on here for the figure, INCLUDING SHIPPING. The same person bought Mike and Don off of me, and after shipping and e-bay fees I had $80 left.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #1459
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EOISSA:US:1123

Not as much as I'd hoped to get, but I'm not complaining either, considering I had people offering me $20 on here for the figure, INCLUDING SHIPPING. The same person bought Mike and Don off of me, and after shipping and e-bay fees I had $80 left.
I had no idea these were going for that much! Congrats on the sales.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:12 PM   #1460
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
They do, and sometimes go for even more.

I will be listing my comics as a lot on e-bay, most likely in the next week or so, if anyone thinks they might be interested in any of the individual issues on the list I posted in buying/selling/trading, you might want to go ahead and start sending PMs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.