The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 10:30 AM   #1461
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Make your Own Turtle Resin Kit

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ltd-Ed-Teenage-M...item35a5b16305
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:34 PM   #1462
GreasyBoi
Foot Soldier
 
GreasyBoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 238
Cool Hoodie. Price, not so much...
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Teenage-Mut...item7dba8a1f20
__________________
Prayers for Paul George
GreasyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #1463
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
http://cgi.ebay.com/QUARRY-action-fi...item27adeaa55d

Murph dropped the price on Quarry...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:02 AM   #1464
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
They took the auction down. Grats to the buyer...whom I will not out, they may do that themselves.
Ok, it was me.

Take a look at my collection thread to see some pics. More will be up soon over at GGM.
__________________

Last edited by OA; 12-18-2009 at 07:05 AM.
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #1465
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
Congrats!!
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #1466
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
Ok, it was me.

Take a look at my collection thread to see some pics. More will be up soon over at GGM.
Haha, I looked at the auction and I was like, ''I bet Danny got that''. I knew it! Congrats dude!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #1467
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Teenage-Mut...item4cecb2c626

Technodrome-- loose and probably incomplete.

I saw a Metal Mutant Raph on there really cheap as well, if anyone is interested. It is loose as well, but it may be complete.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #1468
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Teenage-Mut...item4cecb2c626

Technodrome-- loose and probably incomplete.

I saw a Metal Mutant Raph on there really cheap as well, if anyone is interested. It is loose as well, but it may be complete.
Meh. Crappy deal. At least as far as what the shipping makes it. I paid 30 for two sewers AND a technodrome & they came in one box for half the amount of shipping. Thats just crappy.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #1469
turkishproverb
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Muppet labs...HELP!
Posts: 756
Ebay sighting. Furrlough lot including issue 52 (Ninjara)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Furrlough-Lot-42...item2ea9f55eac
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Sakai. Making a deal with Saki has COMPLETELY different implications.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
But me, Grimlock, love Raphael! He cool, but rude!

I suspected.
turkishproverb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:15 PM   #1470
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Ninja-Turtl...tem35a5d0c5ec]

Set of Cold Cast Statues..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #1471
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
Theres not a lot of time left on this beauty a must see

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Teenage-Mutant-Ni...item4a9d1a79e8
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #1472
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by twopinacoladas View Post
Theres not a lot of time left on this beauty a must see

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Teenage-Mutant-Ni...item4a9d1a79e8
looks like it has at least three good tires.. I think one is flat..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #1473
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
looks like it has at least three good tires.. I think one is flat..
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw that, it looks like some one put it up as a joke .
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #1474
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
That rugged ass look is actually kinda cool! If shipping weren't so expensive I'd buy it, & paint it blue to suit the OG comic look. Then beat the hell out of it for age.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #1475
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Only 14 minutes left on this sweet deal! Act fast!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-Collected-B...item1c0e2cb0aa
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM   #1476
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item3ca8a3a4f2

nice set of mini playsets here..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:51 AM   #1477
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Here's another crazy auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-COMIC-8-198...39c237461#shId
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #1478
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
Yes, I was surprised that someone bid on that. Murph was selling flat covers left and right on Ebay for under $100. Maybe not #8 but still.. Those covers are great to see a whole piece though..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #1479
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoggleKng View Post
Yes, I was surprised that someone bid on that. Murph was selling flat covers left and right on Ebay for under $100. Maybe not #8 but still.. Those covers are great to see a whole piece though..
Cover flats from issues 5,6,7, and 8 have all sold before, and all for around $100-$200. So if that bid comes through, he's making a killing on it.
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #1480
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
killing, yes or someone will die when they find out they overpaid...
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.