The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #1541
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
i hope you mean April or May of 2014, because there's no way they'd go 9 months between waves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
Yeah, I think I even saw somewhere before that they said April or May for the next wave. 9 months would be a very long wait..haha Unless they are releasing the movie figures in June and giving them several months on the shelves before putting any new Nick figures out?
I meant THIS April/May, guys...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:22 PM   #1542
Jeff
Stone Warrior
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
Yeah, I think I even saw somewhere before that they said April or May for the next wave. 9 months would be a very long wait..haha Unless they are releasing the movie figures in June and giving them several months on the shelves before putting any new Nick figures out?

As for the paint apps, sometimes I wish I wouldn't see the new figure prototypes because I truly like most of the figures to date in this line. I would like them a whole lot more if I did not see the differences between the beginning and end products though...
Those are two different beasts. They'll release the Nick and Movie lines simultaneously.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:16 PM   #1543
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Those are two different beasts. They'll release the Nick and Movie lines simultaneously.
I realize that they are two different lines but they are still the same company. Hopefully you are right cause I don't want to wait for new Nick figures and only have movie figures on the shelves, much like the 2007 movie era when those figures were released.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:44 PM   #1544
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Those are two different beasts. They'll release the Nick and Movie lines simultaneously.
That's what I was assuming. With Transformers, during Dark of the Moon, we still had Generations and ya know not everyone likes movie....
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:24 PM   #1545
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaktheneutrino View Post
I realize that they are two different lines but they are still the same company. Hopefully you are right cause I don't want to wait for new Nick figures and only have movie figures on the shelves, much like the 2007 movie era when those figures were released.
it would not be bad if they did that cus then we can save money for a few months then go back to nick line not bad idea and then we can save money and fill in the blanks with the nick turtles we have not got yet
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:09 PM   #1546
Discogod
Resolutely Analogue.
 
Discogod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
it would not be bad if they did that cus then we can save money for a few months then go back to nick line not bad idea and then we can save money and fill in the blanks with the nick turtles we have not got yet
Well, most of us can just buy what we want when we want. We don't have to rely on our mums & dads to buy us toys...
Discogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #1547
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discogod View Post
Well, most of us can just buy what we want when we want. We don't have to rely on our mums & dads to buy us toys...
not to be mean but what is mum do you mean mom and i save money i dont ask my moms or dad you got to learn when to save right
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:07 PM   #1548
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
not to be mean but what is mum do you mean mom
Not the sharpest knife..?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:59 PM   #1549
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist
 
LincolnHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
it would not be bad if they did that cus then we can save money for a few months then go back to nick line not bad idea and then we can save money and fill in the blanks with the nick turtles we have not got yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
not to be mean but what is mum do you mean mom and i save money i dont ask my moms or dad you got to learn when to save right
You know...a comma here a period there would definitely help people decipher what it is you're trying to tell us.

My eyes go cross eyed trying to read your posts, like seriously, I have to stop and re-read it twice just so I can comprehend what it is your trying to explain or post.
LincolnHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:04 PM   #1550
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
not to be mean but what is mum do you mean mom and i save money i dont ask my moms or dad you got to learn when to save right
Dude...he said "mums & dads"...ever hear of context clues?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:32 PM   #1551
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Dude...he said "mums & dads"...ever hear of context clues?
never mind dude forget it said anything
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #1552
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 10:09 PM   #1553
tmntmikey23
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NV Las vegas
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
what does this got to do with toys bro
tmntmikey23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #1554
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:17 AM   #1555
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
never mind dude forget it said anything
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mum
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:24 AM   #1556
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
what does this got to do with toys bro
Dude, learn some cognitive functions.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:23 AM   #1557
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
I would never waste good mutagen by putting it in a toy. Canisters of that stuff are hard to come by. Especially the canisters that are out now, don'tcha know.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #1558
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
Thanks for the heads up! I bought some of the multi-colored ooze and it crossed my mind to test it out in Mutagen Man this weekend.
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:55 PM   #1559
Jeff
Stone Warrior
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester View Post
****ing lol'd
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:12 AM   #1560
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
Well that's disappointing...
I guess maybe this is why we're better off just filling it with water.

I've only seen a pupil-ed Mutagen Man sitting at Walmart Neighborhood Market, but the qc didn't look very stellar... Still hoping a new wave is coming out soon.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.