The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #1561
Cowabunga Kiefer
Hench Mutant
 
Cowabunga Kiefer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Born in Nashville, now I live in NYC. No TMNT sightings yet...
Posts: 303
is this worth purchasing? It doesn't necessarily look appealing, but I'm unsure if it is a good deal or not...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1116
Cowabunga Kiefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #1562
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga Kiefer View Post
is this worth purchasing? It doesn't necessarily look appealing, but I'm unsure if it is a good deal or not...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1116
I have one of those. The frames are kinda cheap, but they're pretty nice. Actually, I've been thinking of selling it if you wanna make an offer. I also have the same thing with the first movie poster.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #1563
Cowabunga Kiefer
Hench Mutant
 
Cowabunga Kiefer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Born in Nashville, now I live in NYC. No TMNT sightings yet...
Posts: 303
Thanks, but someone coincidentally is also selling that poster plus a first movie poster for $5.00 total. I mean, I don't have a lot of wall space, but it would be cool to have if I call myself a fan....plus it's only $5!
Cowabunga Kiefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #1564
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
I guess some people like SNL and Mickey Mouse that much..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:59 PM   #1565
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
wow clearly some of it sells.... maybe i need to mark everything 1000 times its value
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 PM   #1566
HalfcourtGame
Hench Mutant
 
HalfcourtGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tany
Posts: 308
Vintage MOC Ebay

I am selling some TMNT vintage figures MOC including a Metal Mutant Mike (at a good price if you ask me) on Ebay... Please take a look:

http://shop.ebay.com/lub15/m.html?_n...&_trksid=p4340
__________________
Please Help Me Complete My Collection

I need Scratch!
MOC or loose complete
and Devil Shredder
MIB
HalfcourtGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:33 AM   #1567
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Lord, how I wish I could afford this... >.<
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #1568
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Didnt Archon sell those a while back?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 10:59 AM   #1569
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
No, don't think so, but he did find them on e-bay and post a link.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #1570
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/MIGHTY-BEBOP-Tee...item45f0ac8c95

Mighty bebop for 28$.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #1571
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
Didnt Archon sell those a while back?
I did sell a set of loose ones (for $200) awhile back when I got my boxed ones, but it wasnt those particular figures.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #1572
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Oh gotcha yeah I wasnt sure. I dont see these very often.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:46 AM   #1573
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
I know someone was looking for a ShellShock TPB. This one is starting at 9.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEENAGE-MUTANT-N...item45f0c5c74a

Expensive, but kind of a neat custom:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-TMNT-Tric...item20af416a98
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:58 AM   #1574
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Not sure whether I like that or not (proportions seem a bit off) but I admire the effort put into it. Almost looks like it was made from scratch.

There seem to be a lot of customizers out there who do TMNT stuff yet aren't on these boards.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #1575
HalfcourtGame
Hench Mutant
 
HalfcourtGame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tany
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
Thanks for the post I jumped on it
__________________
Please Help Me Complete My Collection

I need Scratch!
MOC or loose complete
and Devil Shredder
MIB
HalfcourtGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #1576
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

5 foots MOC
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #1577
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,224
Tales Volume 1 collected (old version)
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-COLLECTED-EA...efaultDomain_0
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #1578
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
How come this hasn't been snapped up yet?

Bandai made TMNT stuff?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:53 PM   #1579
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Bandai distributed in the U.K. for some time. I have one or two figures with Bandai logos on them.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #1580
tipet
Hench Mutant
 
tipet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
Bandai distributed in the U.K. for some time. I have one or two figures with Bandai logos on them.
In Spain all the vintage line was distributed by Bandai and the 2003 and 2007 line for Giochi Preziosi.

I supose they have the license to make some stuff like this van or was made by another company and distributed by Bandai too.
tipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.