The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM   #1561
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
Good thing I decided not to grab Mutagen man then.
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:02 PM   #1562
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
eh the only time you'd "need" mutagen is if you want to use the ooze hand feature. Storing it in the container itself is kinda pointless when the ooze is so thick and dark.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:58 PM   #1563
ProactiveMan
Spooky ghost
 
ProactiveMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
Yeah, that'll happen. I have an old Real Ghostbusters Gooper Ghost that has so much dried, 20+ year old slime in it, it leaves a gritty, pink trail wherever it goes.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
ProactiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:17 PM   #1564
Vundi
Hench Mutant
 
Vundi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I would never waste good mutagen by putting it in a toy. Canisters of that stuff are hard to come by. Especially the canisters that are out now, don'tcha know.
Yeah, I got it for the mini turtles so I could have a set of each. Green and colored. That was months ago and I don't think I've seen any since.
Vundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:57 PM   #1565
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
WARNING TO ANYONE WHO PUT MUTAGEN IN MUTAGEN MAN: I had mutagen in him for a while, then took it out and replaced it with water. Put some ooze was still there. Yesterday I tried to pull the organ part out and it was stuck! I used a thin knife to cut along the circle and finally it came loose. Inside the ring I found dried up ooze.

GASP
Oooo, that sucks. I'm glad I didn't put anything in mine.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:31 PM   #1566
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
I just saw tmntmikey23 was banned. Don't want to be mean (because these forums are so nice) but...
Could someone get me a gif of Donnie saying "THIS IS THE BEST DAY!"
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:11 PM   #1567
Leon
Random Punk
 
Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 17
So its probably been talked about earlier in this thread but whats the deal with them soliciting for Slash, Rhazar, and other figures but yet they can't be found in stores?
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #1568
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
I just saw tmntmikey23 was banned. Don't want to be mean (because these forums are so nice) but...
Could someone get me a gif of Donnie saying "THIS IS THE BEST DAY!"
I'm so happy. Hopefully it's a permaban.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:00 AM   #1569
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
lol

10 words
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #1570
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
So its probably been talked about earlier in this thread but whats the deal with them soliciting for Slash, Rhazar, and other figures but yet they can't be found in stores?
They are on the way. They should be in the next wave of figures. It looks like originally Rahzar was planned for series 8 which came out in January. But they must have decided to push it back either due to production issues or in an attempt to balance out the releases for the year.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:46 AM   #1571
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaeltheAwesome View Post
I just saw tmntmikey23 was banned. Don't want to be mean (because these forums are so nice) but...
Agreed. I didn't hate the kid but it got very tiring trying to decipher his gibberish posts mixed in with personal attacks at Powder.

I'll miss his posts asking people to drive somewhere to take a picture of a toy box though.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:51 PM   #1572
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440




anyone have news on these?????

what are they? when do they come out...I NEED THEM
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:52 PM   #1573
bebopcello
Random Punk
 
bebopcello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 19
I just saw these on tumblr, didn't know if there was any talk about them here yet. (Apologies if this is old news!) But anyway, these pictures were taken on some figures from an event held in Japan (I think to celebrate the airing on the Nick cartoon over there).





They appear to be distinct from the mini figures that have already been shown. They have interchangeable expression heads and are, obviously, much more 'show accurate' than other figures we've seen so far. I know nothing else about them so far.
bebopcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #1574
bebopcello
Random Punk
 
bebopcello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 19
Haha, snap!
bebopcello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #1575
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
https://24.media.tumblr.com/1a439c95...ccolo5_500.jpg

https://24.media.tumblr.com/db822046...ccolo4_500.jpg

anyone have news on these?????

what are they? when do they come out...I NEED THEM
OMIGODS is that Revoltech TMNT toys?

I don't need any other turtle figures again, those look AMAZING!! I need these in my life, I'd fangasm loudly had it not been it's late night and people are at sleep.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #1576
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
If those are Figma or Revoltech I'm going to birth a golden anvil. Wow~! Must have.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 PM   #1577
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
i didnt even think of those companies....thats it im selling my kidneys
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:10 PM   #1578
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
FINALLY! The high quality japanese tmnt toys WE DESERVE!

this is going to be great guys So excited!

This is how it's done Playmates. Get your notepads out.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:13 PM   #1579
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
They look perfect for stop motion animation!
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #1580
punksraven
Thug
 
punksraven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 59
Those look incredible, wow!
punksraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.