The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2007, 03:01 AM   #141
oldshreddersgirl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by poobone View Post
what? the old shredder was a coward. He let Bebop and Rocksteady do all the work, and he just whined to Krang over and over.

If you put the old Shredder against the 2k3 Oroku Saki, the old shredder would get creamed.
yeah i know but like him anyway call me an old school girl

yeah is this new shredder supposed to be back from the dead and from another time?
oldshreddersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:22 PM   #142
poobone
Foot Soldier
 
poobone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 143
well, i'm less than halfway into season 1, so i'm not the right one to answer that question, but so far I'd say he's not back from the dead.... he's just a complete badass. He freakin cut out BAXTER STOCKMAN's EYE!!!!!
poobone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:16 PM   #143
愛
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,449
Raphael is totally hot!!! Splinter's not bad looking, either.
愛 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 09:30 PM   #144
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator
 
Jo Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Authority On All Things Don
Posts: 5,190
I knew it! I knew you liked 'em short and furry, with a biiiig tail.
__________________
Jo Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:00 AM   #145
oldshreddersgirl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
splinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai View Post
Raphael is totally hot!!! Splinter's not bad looking, either.
yeah splinters cute
__________________
Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)

Lyrics from "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera THE BADDEST SONG EVER! BOW DOWN!
oldshreddersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:01 AM   #146
oldshreddersgirl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
oooooh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Dawn View Post
I knew it! I knew you liked 'em short and furry, with a biiiig tail.
oooooh we are gettin freaky out here!
__________________
Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)

Lyrics from "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera THE BADDEST SONG EVER! BOW DOWN!
oldshreddersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:21 AM   #147
oldshreddersgirl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
woooow

Quote:
Originally Posted by poobone View Post
well, i'm less than halfway into season 1, so i'm not the right one to answer that question, but so far I'd say he's not back from the dead.... he's just a complete badass. He freakin cut out BAXTER STOCKMAN's EYE!!!!!
No one can do it like him
__________________
Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)

Lyrics from "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera THE BADDEST SONG EVER! BOW DOWN!
oldshreddersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:27 PM   #148
twigs232
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 38
I love all the Turtles very much but Don has to be my favorite! LOL
twigs232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:38 AM   #149
Ji-Day
Random Punk
 
Ji-Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 30
Ho... Such a good question...
I don't know...
For me... It is all of them or no one...
Ji-Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #150
weredog
Random Punk
 
weredog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 49
When I was a kid it was Mikey, but these days I find myself identifying more with Raph. I've got the same kind of temper he does.
weredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:44 PM   #151
oldshreddersgirl
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
I love um all

i love them all but if i had to choose it would have to be michaelangelo he's too cool
__________________
Redman:]
Ah, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy)
Nasty (Christina), you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean my act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)

Lyrics from "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera THE BADDEST SONG EVER! BOW DOWN!
oldshreddersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:55 AM   #152
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplexxx View Post
Donatello/Michaelangelo forced? Nah, wouldn't say that. Yes Michaelangelo and Donatello have their differences and sometimes Michaelangelo gets on Donatello's nerves, but they also have their similarities and get along pretty darn well. And they don't grow together either? As a twosome, they perform pretty well, like in Junklantis and the beginning of Secret Origins Part 2
ok, I guess I used the wrong word for Donatello and Michaelangelo. I guess their relationship is not "forced" I just never cared for the twosome in the cartoons, and felt that they wheren't right with each other. Like if there where two people that just don't seem good together its Don and Mikey, and I think I got this bad taste in my mouth for that pair-up from the first live action movie. They just seemed wrong with each other, and i didn't care for how they played off of each other. And I have to say that when I started to watch the new toon I was a bit annoyed that the general pair-ups where paterning the live action movie and having Don and Mike together.

Although I'm thankful that at least in the new toon they have Don with his own personality instead of being a comedic tag team with Mike like he was in the Movies. But still...I'm just not a big fan of Donatello and Michaelangelo, even if they do share the same laid back personality with one another. I guess its because in that regard they are so similar that I find them boring, unlike Raph and Leo whos similarites in personality creat sparks and interesting character interaction. Its why i find episodes that center around Don and Mikey kind of uneventful, like in Junklantis. I found it to be rather boring and no episode other than this one presents the jarring diffrence in the maturity levels between Don and Mikey than this episode does. And not in an interesting good way eighther. Don and Mikey interactions put me in mind of a grown-up trying to do somehing while dragging a long a little kid with him. So yeah, that is basically why i'm not a fan of the Donatello and Michaelangelo pair-ups.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism

Last edited by Sage Ninja; 03-16-2007 at 02:00 AM.
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:10 AM   #153
TMNTserbia
Thug
 
TMNTserbia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 80
Raphael!!!!!
TMNTserbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 11:13 AM   #154
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by poobone View Post
well, i'm less than halfway into season 1, so i'm not the right one to answer that question, but so far I'd say he's not back from the dead.... he's just a complete badass. He freakin cut out BAXTER STOCKMAN's EYE!!!!!

You are in for a bad ass surprise

Quote:
yeah i know but like him anyway call me an old school girl

yeah is this new shredder supposed to be back from the dead and from another time?
You need to watch the episodes. Answering this question would ruin your whole experience.
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #155
Dralam
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mexico
Posts: 1
my favorite character are

Splinter and Leatherhead
Dralam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:05 PM   #156
shellofinsanity
Thug
 
shellofinsanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 85
id have to say my favorite turtle is Leo, i always liked him, and he is the reason my fav color is blue, as for fav overall, it would have to be the Nutrinos over all, just something about them
__________________
shellofinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:32 AM   #157
dlobro1080
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2
Hey guys,

My name's Dan, I'm totally new here -- I was a huge fan as a kid, and with the movie coming out, I've officially rediscovered the Turtles.

When I was young, my favorite was Leonardo, but I always had trouble picking a favorite. At the New York Comic Con a couple of weeks ago, I was walking around the show floor on the Friday night, and spotted Kevin Eastman at the Heavy Metal booth, relatively un-busy. So I approached him with my sketchbook and said, "Um, I know you're not setup for this, but would you draw me a turtle?" And he said, "Sure!" He drew the most kick ass Raphael I've ever seen -- I never realized how cool Raph looks.

So, long story short, Raph is now my favorite along with Leo. And Mr. Eastman was an incredibley nice guy, I'm happy to say.

Best,
Dan
dlobro1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:42 AM   #158
shellofinsanity
Thug
 
shellofinsanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 85
id love to meet eastman or laird.
__________________
shellofinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #159
Chef Boyarquoa
Random Punk
 
Chef Boyarquoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 47
When I was young watching the cartoon, I liked Raph as the cool wise-cracking turtle even though my favorite color was/is blue and that's why it was sometimes split between him and Leonardo. This being the case, I don't always like Leo's dominant serious leader attitude and that's why I've probably always liked Raph a little more. Also, in the the first movie I found Raph's and Casey's rivalry and eventual friendship an interesting sub-plot. My favorite is Raph to this day.
__________________
Chef Boyarquoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #160
danzilla
New Recruit
 
danzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2
It is so easy Raphael of course. I have been married to his knife fighting skills and his mouth!! And this is also my first post. Whis me luck
__________________

I am SWE. So my English is not so god.
danzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.