The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2007, 04:39 AM   #141
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
OOC - It's that wrong she have that weapon or shall I change that to someting other, Shark?

She Stop front of The Foot.
" Capture The Shredder..."
Auggie begin climp up on wall.
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:28 AM   #142
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~†~EgyptGoddess Anubis~†~ View Post
OOC - It's that wrong she have that weapon or shall I change that to someting other, Shark?

She Stop front of The Foot.
" Capture The Shredder..."
Auggie begin climp up on wall.
Umm...I'm sorry, but I honestly can't understand half of what your saying ^^;;
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:24 PM   #143
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
The two had gone closer to them and crocous took shaira kunais and ate them."Yum yum." "Get them." as they were fighting.Vemix fought Ayame while crocous was fighting shaira."Time for our tag team attack." said vemix as crocous and vemix went in the air and did a body slame.But they did it so hard.That they fell to the bottem of the building."We give." said crocous as they both fell unconsous at the bottom of the buliding.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #144
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry
 
Fang Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In Europe: Sweden
Posts: 3,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Umm...I'm sorry, but I honestly can't understand half of what your saying ^^;;

OOC - My English not Good...I Sorry.Shark..
I Wonder if I shall Change Auggie's weapon?
__________________
OBS: I have an 4 stage aggressive cancer..


My Furaffinity
Fang Wolf's Illustrations
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:07 PM   #145
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
(OOC: Okay, Ayame is just guessing now...)

Ayame sigh and nodded her head. "I guess the quality of Shredder's minions has gone completely downhill." She ran her hand through her greyed black hair and turned to Shaira. "I'm supposing my daughter is somehow connected to this man, seeing as how he stole her weapon. If this is really so, I'd like you to bring myself and my daughter to wherever you are staying currently, that way I can get more information on why she came home late, injured, and apparently robbed of her weapons and her mask. " she explained to her, mostly just guessing from the events of what just happened. She then turned and made a gesture towards Kamejou, telling her to come out.

"Crud...she must've found out! Aw man, I'm SO gonna get it." she said as she climbed out of the window and jumped towards the building, not paying attention to the blood flowing from her leg caused by her previous gunshot wound.

Last edited by Aelia; 02-01-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:47 PM   #146
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
OOC to Anubis: I don't even know what her weapon is ^^;; So far, I don't mind what happens are used.

OOC to Aelia: Okay, Ayame...what? Seems like you sort of cut off your OOC there ^^;;

OOC to Chief: Are Jan and Lara even still alive? They just sort of disappeared O.o

"Hey! Where the heck is everybody?" Casey asked as he looked around. Mostly all of the turtlres, Splinter, and April were clearly in the room, but they were all so quiet,"Is anyone even alive? HEL-LO?!"
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:04 PM   #147
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
Vemix and crocous had awaken."Dang crocous,let us never use that tag team move again." "Agreed." said crocous as he shoke vemix's hand."Let's go home buddy." said vemix as he picked crocous up and they were heading for foot HQ."I'm scared about shark trying to kill us if we interfere again." "I bet he was just bluffing." said vemix as they was walking to foot HQ.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #148
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
(OOC: Man, this brings me back to when I had really bad pain-induced fevers when my leg was broken.)

Don looked over at Casey and signaled for him to be quiet because Mikey was asleep. He couldn't get to sleep because of the pain, not to mention he had a slight fever. "No need to be so loud Casey." he said kindly.

Mikey just rolled over in his sleep and began snoring. He had gotten tired of channel-surfing and had fallen asleep.

"Oh, I had almost forgotten YOU were here." April remarked snidely. She had already started to unpack the contents of the boxes.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:06 PM   #149
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
(OOC: Jan and Lara left to go back home.)

Lara drove the van with Jan in the passanger seat. They arrived home, it was a very luxurious and fancy house. They got out of the van and went inside.

*********
Leo and Splinter both awakened. Leo said "We were just asleep. You should get some sleep yourself Casey."

Splinter looked around and said "Where is Shaira?" He got up and noticed Grace staring out the window. He said to the young female turtle "I know that you are upset about the events that took place tonight. Do not worry young one, rest your mind and go to sleep. We are safe here."

Grace replied "Shaira is on the roof with a nice ninja lady. Master Splinter.... I don't know if we are safe or not. Shark was on the roof a few minutes ago and so were 2 of the Shredder's followers. I don't think they know we're staying here though."

Splinter was alarmed by what he heard. He said "I will go out on the roof. Please go to sleep Grace. It will be morning soon."

Grace replied "Alright Master Splinter." She hugged him and walked back into April's room. The turtle child layed on the bed, trying to fall asleep.

*********

Splinter was now on the roof. "Is everything alright? I was told that Shark and the Shredder's followers were here a moment ago." He then looked to Ayame and took a bow of respect. "My name is Splinter."
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #150
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
Ayame bowed back and replied "And my name is Ayame."

Kamejou finally made it to the building, blood still streaming from her gunshot wound. "Man...I could've sworn jumping up here wasn't as hard before..." she said as she limped towards her sensei. Kamejou bowed deeply and asked "Why did you call me here, Sensei?"

Ayame's eyes widened as she got a look Kamejou's right leg. Suddenly she tore off a piece of her kimono's sleeve and wrapped it around Kamejou's right leg, stopping the bleeding. She turned to Splinter and said thoughtfully as she held the cloth to Kamejou's injured leg "If you do not mind, I would very much like to see your home. It seems that you also know of that evil young man that had left earlier, I believe he was referred to as 'Shark'. A discussion over a cup of tea would be nice "

Kamejou gulped a little bit. She had seen this same mutant rat in the sewer lair that hours earlier had been destroyed by Shark. She had not bothered to tell her Sensei about this, and felt bad about lying to her.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #151
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Splinter replied "It is an honor to meet you Ayame. A discussion over tea would be nice. I would invite you and your daughter to our home, but it has been destroyed. Shark was responsible for it's destruction and he tried to kill me and my family. You may join me inside our friend's apartment." Splinter then entered the apartment through a window.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #152
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
(OOC: My last post until Garou posts again.)

"Very well then, come Kamejou." she said as she followed Splinter into the apartment.

"Yes Sensei... Kamejou replied in a deadpan voice, looking back at Shaira who looked just a little speechless.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:12 AM   #153
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
It wasn't that Shaira was speechless. She had just always been told to keep her mouth shut when elders were talking - or that was what she had learned before she met the turtles. She listened carefully without taking part in the dialogue between Ayame and Splinter, and she followed them inside the building. Before they got in, Shaira walked up to Kamejou and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I suppose you haven't gotten the bullet out yet?" Shaira asked, "I can treat the wound, if you want me to."
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #154
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
When vemix and crocous had arrived,shredder had requested them.So they went to the throne room and found a really mad shredder."Shark told me that you interfered with him and when you did,you lossed by a turtle and a old lady.Worst of all,you didn't fight them,you lossed by a body slam that wasn't under them.I'm threw with you two.Your Fired!" he said all mad."Now leave and never come back." "Fine,we didn't like you anyways." said a stemed vemix as the two lefted the foot base."What do we do now." "Go with the flow.Find a place for us.Let's rent a room." "Right." said crocous as the two nearest apartment to them.Next to april's room.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:37 PM   #155
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
Kamejou began to enter the apartment through the window. "Er..yeah I suppose so, I had forgotten about the bullet wou-NNNND! THUD! CRASH! Kamejou hadn't quite gotten her injured leg over the window sill and fell face first into the floor.

Don heard a noise coming from the window. He turned his head and saw the young female turtle he had seen earlier. "Never thought I'd see YOU again." he remarked, trying to stifle a laugh because of the position the girl was in.

Suddenly, Mikey's eyes flipped open and he screamed "GAH! PIZZA MONSTERS!" he subconciously flailed his arms about, accidentally smacking Raph in the face.

Last edited by Aelia; 02-02-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #156
Garou
On a X-Men: Evo trip!
 
Garou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In a different and wicked reality...
Posts: 1,991
Shaira jumped a bit, as Kamejou fell. But of course, what could one expect of a wounded person? Giving the young turtle a hand, so she could atleast sit up straight, Shaira headed for the kitchen to get the med kit.

"I'll be right back," she softly stated, as she dissapeared to find the needed supplies.

Suddenly, Mikey's eyes flipped open and he screamed "GAH! PIZZA MONSTERS!" he subconciously flailed his arms about, accidentally smacking Raph in the face.

"OW-" Raph jolted upwards. He had been dozing off like the others. But though it had been a brute awakening, the turtle reacted immediatly.

"Mikey, ya oof," he growled angrily, smacking his brother on the head.
__________________
Ferret Bureau of Investigation
Garou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:02 PM   #157
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
"Hey,keep it down." said vemix pounded the wall."Jeesh,kids these days." as vemix was reading while crocous was watching tv.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #158
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
"Thank you...uh...Miss..." Kamejou replied softly, embarrassed that she had tripped over the window sill. The fall had slightly disrupted the wound causing it to bleed through the piece of cloth Ayame had tied on earlier.


"Ow! What was that for!?" Mikey asked loudly, not realizing he had been the one who hit Raph first. He sleeily turned his head and saw the young turtle girl from earlier near the window. "No way! You're that turtle I saw earlier! So you DID survive the explosion caused by that Shark creep or whatever his name is!" he exclaimed.

"Er yeah...I did survive, but I don't know how much longer we'll be alive. My name is Kamejou by the way." she replied.

"I'm Michelangelo and the angry jerk over here is Raphael." Mikey said, sticking his tongue out at Raph.

"I'm Donatello." Don put it simply.

Ayame had begun to make tea for herself and Splinter.

"I didn't know I was taking in a full refugee camp." April stated as she returned to her living room.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #159
Toonami Tom
Banned
 
Toonami Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 4,939
Leo was asleep. Splinter wanted to talk with Ayame, but he couldn't think of anything to say actually. He finally said "It's been a rough night."

In April's room, Grace was asleep. She was having a wonderful dream about spending time with her parents.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #160
Aelia
Hamfisted Bun Vendor
 
Aelia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,582
"Indeed it has been. A night of remembering long lost memories. I must admit I swear I have seen Shark somewhere before...I'm not sure where...but all I can remember is an old rival from my past. But that was years ago." Ayame said to Splinter. She took a sip of tea.
Aelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.