![]() |
|
|
#141 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
I'll be listening to your audition tonight!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#142 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 793
|
Ok so here's a little update of what I've done so far :
Pages 1-10 are complete. I'll probably do pages 11-20 tonight. I'll try to send the bubbles to Jester tonight or tomorow so that he can start working on his part as well. I don't know if any of you heard of Oniri, but I guess I'll complete the 40 pages alone ! When I proposed my help, it wasn't a ''I'll do everything'' kind of help ! ![]() But its ok, I don't mind really. Beside, everything should be done around sunday. So yeah, we'll just need to hear from Oniri now to see if everything is ok for her.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#143 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
Indeed, I'm suprised we haven't heard from her in a while.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#144 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
It is quite odd that she just disappeared.
Sliced, I really sincerely appreciate all of the work that you and Jester are doing for this project, to make it come alive. If you don't mind finishing all of the pages off, be my guest by all means. If not, that's totally understandable. Great to hear about your progress! |
|
|
|
|
|
#145 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
- Casting Update! -
The role of Leonardo has been cast. Our own Jester shall be the TMNT's fearless leader. Oldmanwinters will voice various goons in the Purple Dragon. If anybody else wants to voice a PD or two, let me know and we can possibly divvy it up. This leaves: Michelangelo Purple Dragon Members (if necessary or severly wanted) Yoshi/Nagi Business Men Baby Turtle Shooting for final casting decisions Feb. 26. - Cast (as of 2/16/11) - LEONARDO ... Jester RAPHAEL ... The Ninjinister DONATELLO ... DonnyTMNT SPLINTER ... Raph SHREDDER ... oldmanwinters PURPLE DRAGON MEMBER(S) ... oldmanwinters Last edited by Donnie; 02-16-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Cast list |
|
|
|
|
|
#146 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
So is that a no on Mikey?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#147 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
As promised, here's a quick (and much, much better) audition for Donny to show you guys. Of course, he only has a few lines, so here I am doing the line "these guys are good!"
Last edited by Donnie; 02-17-2011 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Donny clip |
|
|
|
|
|
#148 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
http://www.mediafire.com/?713x6ev9miecir7
I did a pass at Casey also. I know he isn't in the first issue, but if it ends up going past just one issue I'd be up to doing Casey. This is a very gruff tone and just sounds a little hard. I'm not thinking it's the best but I thought I would put it out there. |
|
|
|
|
|
#149 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 10:17 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#150 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
That's a good point.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#151 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
who is the "casting director" to think we could just ask someone that has no interest in the project to pick the better voice?
________ Housewives Webcam Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 10:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#152 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
|
I guess right now the castinghas fallen to Donny. I wouldn't be opposed to a seperate thread that had all the auditions and had a poll to choose which vice was prefered...but the logistics of that could get hairy.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#153 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
azrael, you were very vocal in this thread early on and then left completely. Then out of nowhere you come back thinking you can just call the shots and rustle feathers. I understand you have a life, but so do we all, and I have spent a lot of time trying to piece this project together - with the help of extremely talented people like Jester, Sliced, etc. - it seems to be working, at least as far as I can tell. I'm also a little confused as to your statement - who is the "casting director" to think we could just ask someone that has no interest in the project to pick the better voice? - What are you referring to here? Maybe I should have explained what I had in mind for the deadline better. What I meant by the Feb.26 deadline was that for all of the roles open there would continue to be auditions. However, once a suitable candidate was found for that role, it would be filled. I wanted to have ALL roles cast by the 26th so we could start with our parts and the production could start. It was just a deadline to have casting done, not when to decide who will get parts. Jester's Leonardo is in my eyes excellent for this project and it would be an injustice not to have him. So I offered him the role. I thought the casting responsibility had fallen to me, so I apologize if I gave anyone the wrong impression that I am trying to take over this whole thing, or something of that sort. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I'm just trying to keep the project running smoothly and efficiently as I am aiming for a fantastic product. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#154 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
[QUOTE=DonnyTMNT;822979]azrael, you were very vocal in this thread early on and then left completely. Then out of nowhere you come back thinking you can just call the shots and rustle feathers. I understand you have a life, but so do we all, and I have spent a lot of time trying to piece this project together - with the help of extremely talented people like Jester, Sliced, etc. - it seems to be working, at least as far as I can tell. I'm also a little confused as to your statement - who is the "casting director" to think we could just ask someone that has no interest in the project to pick the better voice? - What are you referring to here?
QUOTE] Ok nevermind best of luck, rattling cages and callin the shots? You gave a deadline for all auditions to be in, then you give the parts away? Since the OP left and it was his IDEA to do this I thought if someone that came in and had no interest in this but thought the idea was cool would be better. Powder, Krang and others is all I was saying. what ever I will be excited when this is over interested in seeing the finished product. I will check in from time to time. ________ Kelie Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 10:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#155 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#156 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#157 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
Quote:
You should of made it more clear, is all. I doubt anyone here is a mind reader. Your post should have said something like this " The deadline will be for Feb. 28, or until all parts are filled." not "Audition deadline is feb 28" see the difference. Again I am not attacking you, no one knows what you mean unless you say it. Powder I was just using you as an example I thought since it wasnt any of our idea, that instead of basically taking credit (no one is literally doing that) and moving it a single direction that if someone else picked the voices and we went frome there. That this would have more promise. ANYWAY GET BACK ON TOPIC AND LETS NOT DERAIL THIS ANY FURTHER ________ CAMS LIVE Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 10:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#158 | ||
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#159 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
|
ok, your the one that got all defensive because I didnt understand the deadline....
"azrael, you were very vocal in this thread early on and then left completely. Then out of nowhere you come back thinking you can just call the shots and rustle feathers. I understand you have a life, but so do we all, and I have spent a lot of time trying to piece this project together - with the help of extremely talented people like Jester, Sliced, etc. - it seems to be working, at least as far as I can tell. I'm also a little confused as to your statement - who is the "casting director" to think we could just ask someone that has no interest in the project to pick the better voice? - What are you referring to here?" That was your response to one question and a suggestion.... Its ok no one is taking control of your project. I was just asked a question and made a suggestion ________ Weed Maps Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 10:18 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#160 | |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
Quote:
Let's get on with the show! Edit: CC, I didn't listen to your Casey yet but I will soon! Last edited by Donnie; 02-19-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: comment to CC |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| fan motion comic, fan project, volume 1 issue 1 |
|
|