The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2014, 06:18 PM   #1721
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
That and Karai
Playmates said on Facebook that she's planned for 2015. A while away...but at least she's coming nonetheless.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:58 PM   #1722
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Playmates said on Facebook that she's planned for 2015. A while away...but at least she's coming nonetheless.
I'm sure there is a good reason for the wait as I bet she's going to have a makeover sooner than later.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #1723
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
I'm sure there is a good reason for the wait as I bet she's going to have a makeover sooner than later.
Ugh. Please no mutant Karai.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #1724
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Ugh. Please no mutant Karai.
Perhaps it's just a costume change?
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:53 AM   #1725
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Now this is some happy news about Karai

Would have liked her sooner, but whatever, I will be waiting.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #1726
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
mutant Karai, what would she be?
- turtle? lmao oh god people would throw fits if she became an evil Venus
- monkey....ehh
- dolphin?
- platapus?
- taco?
- raptor?
- alpaca?
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:18 AM   #1727
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Ugh. Please no mutant Karai.
I hate to say it but with this show it seems that it may go that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
mutant Karai, what would she be?
- turtle? lmao oh god people would throw fits if she became an evil Venus
- monkey....ehh
- dolphin?
- platapus?
- taco?
- raptor?
- alpaca?
It'd be cool if she became a rat like Splinter.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #1728
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
mutant Karai, what would she be?......



- monkey....ehh.....

its funny you say this, when they first revealed Karai i thought she looked like a monkey
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 01:20 PM   #1729
rickwj324
Mad Scientist
 
rickwj324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
its funny you say this, when they first revealed Karai i thought she looked like a monkey
She sorta does...doesn't she!?

If they give her a different look, I hope they give her longer hair and lose the platinum blonde.
rickwj324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #1730
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior
 
tmntfannumerouno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 785
The battle damage is done in such a way that anyone could easily sculpt over it to cover it up. That's what I plan on doing to a couple of em when they're released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
I might get Slash and Tiger Claw, the figures quality keeps dropping more and more. The battle damage on the Footbot is a huge turn-down for me.
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:32 PM   #1731
The Fifth Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Fifth Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post

It'd be cool if she became a rat like Splinter.
The Fifth Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #1732
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwj324 View Post
She sorta does...doesn't she!?

If they give her a different look, I hope they give her longer hair and lose the platinum blonde.
I think the blonde highlights are a big trait of hers that or the stupid face makeup. I can never tell if she has weird mole under her eye or is that part of her make up.

Sure wish she got a make over and just looked more like 2k7 movie Karai :V it would still blend in with this style.

Anyways, this shouldn't have stopped Playmates. I mean April is now like out of circulation as far as I'm aware and must have sold decently and Dogpound still shows up from time to time despite the recent change on the show.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:43 PM   #1733
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
Sure wish she got a make over and just looked more like 2k7 movie Karai :V it would still blend in with this style.
I'm not a huge fan of the current Karai design, while I understand that there going for that punk rock teen look I thought the 2k7 design was a lot better. It would be cool to see her design take on more of those aesthetics.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:22 PM   #1734
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
- taco?
That's hot.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:31 AM   #1735
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
mutant Karai, what would she be?
- turtle? lmao oh god people would throw fits if she became an evil Venus
- monkey....ehh
- dolphin?
- platapus?
- taco?
- raptor?
- alpaca?
taco that poops ice cream
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #1736
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
taco that poops ice cream
C'mon, Playmates......you know this is a GREAT idea for the next set of turtle variants...
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #1737
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Geez...what happened to this place? No offense guys, but this isn't a chat room...and the random things you're posting aren't even funny, anyway.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:59 PM   #1738
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Geez...what happened to this place? No offense guys, but this isn't a chat room...and the random things you're posting aren't even funny, anyway.
Funny?

Nobody is trying to be funny on here. This is all serious business we are talking about. You know, the future of the line here.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #1739
tmntsnakeweed24
Banned
 
tmntsnakeweed24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 18
i hope to see karai figure soon r they ever making karai figure??
tmntsnakeweed24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 12:01 AM   #1740
Jeff
Stone Warrior
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I heard the sewers in Connecticut are nice.
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Geez...what happened to this place? No offense guys, but this isn't a chat room...and the random things you're posting aren't even funny, anyway.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.