![]() |
|
|
#1941 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
Sorry that you got an error'd stealth tech leo, Don! I hope Playmates will help you out especially since you have pictorial evidence of it still in the package
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1942 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Haha yeah, I was sure to include that picture in the email. I wouldn't mind that much if the figure wasn't so hard to find and I could easily just get another one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1943 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
my friend just sent me this from SDCC....she is a dealer so she went down early to set up
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#1944 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
|
sexy!
will they be announcing new figures at sdcc? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1945 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I like how the guy who calls people virgins when he gets mad is the first one to leap at the opportunity to call a girl sexy in a thread.
![]() That's an awesome display, are the masks new? |
|
|
|
|
|
#1946 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
they look it...and if you look to the right you see shells....and i am pretty sure the left are hands
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#1947 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 659
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1948 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
Scored a Stealth Don and Raph today was excited. Guy at ToysRus even went in the back to see if they had the rest of the set back there but they didn't. Two of the six down from this wave for me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1949 | |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Quote:
There seems to be a new electronic version of Mikey's chucks, along with some other cool stuff. Can't wait to see all the awesome new things at Comic Con (via the internet EDIT: Are those new play sets under the shells? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1950 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
I'm hoping Bebop and Rocksteady get released in the classic line soon, and that more classics are announced at SDCC.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1951 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Speaking of which, when are those supposed to be out anyway? Last time I checked it was this summer...not that I actually want them, just curious.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1952 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
|
Not sure. I finally am seeing the Classic Turtles at stores around here though. Figures it would be after I had gotten me a whole set. Might pick up a Donnie with fixed eyes though.
Anyway yeah other then hearing them announced I haven't heard anymore about them. I want this line to do well so we can start getting more figures from different series. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1953 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1954 | |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Quote:
Personally I think the line should stay in the OT style. I think it's too soon for the 2003 series to be considered as a part of the "classic" collection. I really want to see them come out with Shredder and the Foot soldiers first, as those are good sellers. If they come out with, say, Splinter first, he won't sell nearly as well as Shredder and the Foot would, and then there's a chance that they won't even get made. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1955 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
|
whats wrong wit that?? you don't often see sexy women around tmnt stuff.. its rare.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1956 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
I'm 99% sure that those things to the left of the electronic nun chucks are play sets...maybe add ons to the sewer lair? Doubt it...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1957 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
sorry dude she is spoken for
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me. ![]() ![]() https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle |
|
|
|
|
|
#1958 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
Quote:
There's a little box below the "Turtle Comms" looks like I see a turtle in a harness.....parachute maybe? I see a window for a figure in the bottom right corner. ..any guesses on what's next to the "turtle hands"? Last edited by OrokuYoshiFilms; 07-15-2013 at 09:58 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1959 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
|
Quote:
Also, I see a package for a playset that seems to have Karai on it.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1960 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
|
http://youtu.be/yFgLf4tmlW8
thought you guys who don't have him yet might like to see a Cockroach Terminator figure review. (not mine) |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|