The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2007, 03:30 AM   #1961
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo·D·V View Post
Hey,friends, I've got a question about the Old toons themes

I know there are 3 theme videos ,but i don't know the first theme(start with the moon and cloud one) from witch season to witch season, and the 2nd one(start they out from the sewer) ...

last one from season 8-10,I know...and the 3rd one with the movie scene..
The second intro starts partway through the fourth season (1990). According to those who have the DVD set already, the first 13 episodes of season 4 use the first intro, and the second intro is used beginning with the 14th episode of the season (Son of Return of the Fly II).
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:52 AM   #1962
Leonardo·D·V
Thug
 
Leonardo·D·V's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Beijing,China
Posts: 54
ooh..Thanks a lot Krang^^
__________________

Cowabunga!! My Brothers,My Friend,Thanks.
And Pizza Time~
Leonardo·D·V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:28 PM   #1963
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Here's a pic for all you squirrelly Shredder fan girls out there...



Don't say i don't give back to the TMNT community.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:37 AM   #1964
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
Shirtless Shredder?! What episode is that?
It`s so cool. Thanks for the picture
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:29 PM   #1965
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Return of the Technodrome.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:26 AM   #1966
TMNTserbia
Thug
 
TMNTserbia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 80
TMNTserbia

I can upload screencaps from 150 episodes.
TMNTserbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #1967
shellofinsanity
Thug
 
shellofinsanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 85
im looking for a hi-res screen cap of leo with his katana's drawnm doesnt matter from where, just a front image of him with both of his katanas drawn
shellofinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #1968
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTserbia View Post
I can upload screencaps from 150 episodes.
Do it!
P.S. Dobro dosao zemljace!
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:40 AM   #1969
Big Lob
Random Punk
 
Big Lob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 38
An animated gif I made of April.



Big Lob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #1970
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
I like it! Make some more!
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #1971
Big Lob
Random Punk
 
Big Lob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 38


Big Lob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #1972
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
That was great, thanks! Post if you have more.
Oh, can you do the Shredder/Saki as well?
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:38 AM   #1973
Big Lob
Random Punk
 
Big Lob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 38
Here's a quick one I did this morning:

Big Lob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:32 AM   #1974
Big Lob
Random Punk
 
Big Lob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 38
TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOR!... ah, shut up, loser.

Love how easily Shredder defeats them in The Incredible Shrinking Turtles.



Big Lob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:50 AM   #1975
Big Lob
Random Punk
 
Big Lob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 38
Last one:

Big Lob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:05 AM   #1976
Bad Guys Lover
Hench Mutant
 
Bad Guys Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 268
You`re the best!
Bad Guys Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #1977
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
Hm, I find it kind of funny that April O'Neil eventually got shrunk because in one episode she got a shrinking ray fired at her and she said she'd like to lose a few pounds, but not that way.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #1978
Shredder_Fan
Foot Soldier
 
Shredder_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Technodrome (Dimension X)
Posts: 172
????

Where is Foot Clan Major ?

and why can't nobody help me with a pic/screencap of Shredder
when he fights with Donatello in theepisode Name That Toon.

In the part he say to his 2 mutants You Fools there getting away !

In need that pic/screencap


KRANG !....can you help me ?

send the module just having fun
Shredder_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #1979
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
classic picture! When I think of tmnt two images stick out in my mind. This one of the boys searching for the drome and this one of leo sitting in the chair with his head down waiting for raph to wake up from the first movie.
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:15 PM   #1980
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!
 
Ava Collier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,958
Well, as I said in my intro post, I come bearing gifs.
It was so bad...I had to type it again.
Just a few things before I start ^_~

A: You can use any of my gifs
B: No I can't tell you what episodes they're from. I don't remember >.<
C: I don't know what I was thinking with some of these...
D: Yes, I was very, very bored.
E: I searched he net over for good gifs, and barely found any. That was months ago, and I JUST found this place!




I hated this animaion style, but loved the expressions.



__________________
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
screencaps


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.