The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2016, 08:55 AM   #28
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingtheory View Post
Geez I hope not because that would be an issue. I know the first movie moved at a pace where there really wasn't time for character interaction aND it didn't seem to be much of a priority on the characters relationship's anyway. If there's way more screen time for the turtles in this and you still don't get a sense of a strong brotherly bond that's a problem. The family connection is supposed to be turtles greatest strength after all
Wait you haven't seen the movie yet?

Spoiler:
They did bonded at the end. When Mikey was caught by the Krang being squeezed to death, all of them charged for him. Raph and Leo attacked first and I love that Donnie delivered the final blow.

"Allow me to be the badass"

But yeah I still feel Bebop and Rocksteady has better relationship bond than the turtles. They both share dreams, discuss casually, there's not much or no conflict at all between the two. They understand each other totally.

Tags
freakingcreepycutekraang, koolaidcult, movie, out of the shadows, review, tmnt, tmnt2