The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 06-25-2008, 06:53 PM   #61
Jack Skellington
Banned

hokum hare from OT and tweek from south park
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #62
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdragon View Post
I HATE scrappy doo from scooby doo, he just steals scooby's limelight and wastes the chases by wanting to stay and fight, I really liked how they made him the villian in one of the films, and kicked him out of the van - he's just soo annoying!

The worst Scrappy episodes were the ones where there were 3 cartoons per half hour, and it always featured Scrappy egging on some tough guy(s) who wound up chasing Shaggy and Scooby for 7 minutes. Even the ones where he was in a mystery weren't that bad. I have to say, I like Scooby Dooby Dumm better, though he comes off like Larry from Pinky and the Brain and Larry. He just repeats what everyone else says, and seems clumsily added.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #63
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician

Here's my list.

(Cartoons)
BIRRRRRRDMAN: That call scared the blank out of me.

AGNES SKINNER: She was a sweet old lady when she was first introduced on The Simpsons. But then, she puts down Seymour everytime! She even had the guts to date Comic Book Guy.

(Live Action)

LOIS (Malcolm In The Middle): SHE WAS A LOUDMOUTH! I couldn't stand her @ all! On one episode, my worst nightmare came true when Betty White (Just Men!, Golden Girls, etc.) guest starred & did a scene together.

To quote Fred Sanford, "Oh no, just what I needed now. A wino & a RHINO!" (in which Aunt Esther responds, "Watch it sucka!"). When Jane Kaczmarek's former real life husband appeared (Bradley Whitfield) on an episode, I nickname him Allen Ludden (Password)!

I'm surprised nobody on this forum has said Steven Q. Urkel!

LAURA WINSLOW (Family Matters): Sure, she was a bit sassy, but she could scream! She reminds me of Marie Osmond (I won't go there). Glad she never did a game show episode!

Last edited by Guitar_Raph; 10-04-2015 at 06:54 PM.
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #64
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

Is it bad when you don't like the main character of a show but you like every one else? Because I don't really care for Kim Possible. She's...I don't know, to perfect. I like Ron much better.

I don't really like Butters from South Park. I keep waiting for this character to flip out and shock every one, but as far as I know it hasn't happened yet.

Kelly from Saved by the Bell. I think I'm the one who thinks this girl was mousy and annoying, and not at all cute.

I know every one is going to I need to be locked away in a padded room, but I don't like animal from the muppets. For some reason even when I was still little, he scares me.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:00 PM   #65
Jelly Bean
Stone Warrior

I never liked Bat Girl from Batman the animated series. She just got on my nerves.

Black Canery from Justice league Unlimited. I didn't like how she acted toward the Huntress.

The Green Lantern from Justice League(Unlimited) this guy acted like a self important jerk, and he was such an ass to every one that didn't meet his standards.
it's pretty stupid that any company that specializes in serving up hot meat - specifically "Hot C*ck Meat" (Chickens? "C*cks"? Get it?) - in between a set of warm buns would have an anti-gay agenda. The irony is palpable.
-Leo656

--------

Jelly Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:41 AM   #66
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
I never liked Bat Girl from Batman the animated series. She just got on my nerves.

Personally, I hated Bat Girl in The batman a lot more. She came off just like a cacausian, teenage version of Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures. Considering how many JCA people they had on the staff, it doesn't surprise me. I liked her a lot better when they added Robin, so she had someone to talk to.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #67
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

ugh, I never liked Jade from Jackie Chan adventures. She's up there with Scrappy doo and Chibi Usa (sailor mini moon) in annoying, shoved down your throat, kids in shows.

And I hate to say this but Xena from Xena Warrior Princess in later season in show I started to not like. I love Xena and the first three seasons where great and she was just awsome her self. Then later on I was starting to be bothered by her morals. Xena was supposed to be about redemption for the evil things she did in her past, but some where around season five (or four) she seemed to do pretty questionable things to doing out right evil things, and it was not questioned or called on, and started thinking, where is the redemption here? It's like when Gabby turned all warrior and started thinking and acting more like one Xena became harder too.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #68
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
ugh, I never liked Jade from Jackie Chan adventures. She's up there with Scrappy doo and Chibi Usa (sailor mini moon) in annoying, shoved down your throat, kids in shows.

Jade didn't bug me at all, but she can't hold a candle to Gosalyn from Darkwing Duck. Somehow, I fail to see anyone do the spunky little girl sneaking into the big adventure like her.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #69
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

anime

Fujiko from Lupin the third. I actually think she is a cool character and I like how she rival Lupin in almost every field he excels at and I like how smart and sneaky she can be--but, I really hate how she is portrayed as being something of a slut who sleeps with any one and uses her sex appeal to get what she wants. I also don't like how she betrays Lupin all the time. She really goes over board with the lies and deciets she pulls on Lupin and others. I mean I know that half her appeal is that you never know what she is going to do next or if she is going to save you or double cross you but sometimes her schemes are down right depraved and malicious, and I can't like her to much for that.

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 AM   #70
Drtooth
Foot Elite

I dunno... the way that boxing blove comes out of her opening in the opening is worth it.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #71
NameGoesHere1066
Stone Warrior

are you kidding me! I love Fujiko Mine she falls in second as one of the my three all time favorite anime female characters. She's just such an awsome character!

the thing about Xena that I didn't care for was that they turned Xena and Gabrielle's relationship into a lovers relationship rather than a just a close friendship. I liked it much better when they where just friends like sisters, and Xena's true love was Ares. What? I liked them together.

I don't care for Lois Lane in Super Man, she is just boring and in the early comics she was just to testy and snoopy.

I don't really care for the time mistress in the 2k3 turtles show. She is such a valley girl "like as if" sterotype of a dumb blond.

I don't really like Meiling from the Nelvana dub version of Card Captor Sakura, which they shortened to just Card Captors. Meiling was one of my favorite characters in the anime but the dub ruined her by making more bratty and obnoxious than she was ment to be. But then the same could be siad for the characters but Meiling suffered the most.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:46 PM   #72
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician

I got some more answers!

Gustavo Rocque (Big Time Rush); that LOUDMOUTH manager of the boy band who's voice is a dead ringer for Gilbert Godfried!

Mrs. Hayfer & Helen DuBois (Drake & Josh) who would constantly put down one kid & liked the other one better. Glad they were never in a scene together. If they did, Megan would cry for joy!

Last edited by Guitar_Raph; 10-04-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #73
Spitfire
Writer • Director

The Nanny annoys me to no end. Her voice and laugh do it for me.

Megan "fat face" Mullally is one of my most hated actresses. I hate her in everything I see her in. Her voice is quite possibly the most annoying voice I've ever heard.

Joey from "Friends". He acts like a ****ing retard and he's not funny.

I can thank my girlfriend for all of those she loves that sitcom ****.

Pretty much any girl or small child character in an anime. They usually have some annoying high pitch squeaky voice that sounds like nails on a chalk board. They also usually have the dumbest lines and are typically supposed to be funny but aren't. Glad I don't watch anime anymore.

Dexter's wife Rita. I seriously just wanted her to drop dead. Her "that's not how things work in a relationship" speech got old real fast. What the hell does she know about a functional relationship she was married to a drug addict who beat her.

Janet in "Rescue Me". Same as Rita I just want her to drop dead. Her character is so annoying. She says stuff to purposely piss off Tommy and then wonders why he gets mad. She also does stupid crap like runs away with his kids. He gives her thousands of dollars and she's never grateful for it. She acts like he owes it to her or something.

Skyler in "Breaking Bad". Walt does what he has to in that show given his short amount of time left and she holds it against him. She constantly brown noses in his business and does immature things to piss him off. He tries to be open with her and she won't let him but then gets mad that he doesn't tell her everything. She's very illogical.

Notice a pattern? I'm not sexist it just happens that the wives in these shows are annoying twats and I think they make them that way on purpose.Even my girlfriend agrees with me on the last 3.
Old 08-16-2022, 07:41 AM   #74
NeonTurtledude
Hench Mutant

Happosai from Ranma 1/2 is annoying and selfish

and I agree about Chibiusa but mostly the Sailor Moon R characterization for her, I didn't mind her as much in super s

Spike Spiegel, he's cool sometimes but other times he's too negative and whiny,I get that he has a sad backstory but he can be a jerk sometimes
NeonTurtledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 01:13 PM   #75
Icebot
Foot Elite

Catdog - Cliff, Shriek and Rancid Rabbit

SpongeBob - Squidward when he doesn’t know how to get SpongeBob and Patrick to stop bothering him.

Avatar the Last Airbender - Master Paku when he was unfair to women, also Firelords Sozin and Ozai, princess Azula although I did feel bad for her
Spoiler:
when she had her mental issues / breakdowns.

The Legend of Korra - Yakone

Rugrats - Angelica

Full House - Stavros
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:56 PM   #76
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Isabella from Encanto. I feel sorry for her to an extent, but she had this weird way about her when it came to Mirabel. It seemed like she was jealous of Mirabel for being able to be herself and not have restrictions placed while simultaneously looking down on her for not having a gift and acting superior to her as a result at the same time. The moment she resolves her issues with Mirabel she gets pushed to the background because the rest of the plot has to happen.

Asha from Wish. Oh boy...I mean, as far as Disney princesses go, they played it so safe with her that she is boring and has no character arc. Also, I just found her annoying.

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Old 04-11-2024, 11:12 PM   #77
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

This thread made me realize that I might not have watched as much TV as I thought I had. Ergo, my list is a bit shorter than most.
  • Laura from "Family Matters" -- arrogant and mean toward pretty much everybody except her parents
  • Dr. Benton from "ER" -- came off as selfish, boorish, and uncaring; a right prick
  • Cersei Lannister from "Game of Thrones" -- of all the other characters I felt could do with a good stabbing to the throat, she was the one that was most deserving; such an ugly soul of a character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly Bean View Post
Jane: from the Brady Bunch, stupid emo bitch
Ha! That got me cackling.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote