The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 06-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
Allio
Foot Elite

If it's a movie I'm curious about, I'll go see it in theatre.

if it's a sequel to another movie(Alien: Covenent) or it's part of a series (ie. MCU, DCEU) then I just wait for it on blu-ray. I mean, I'm not going to not get the film since I have all the other films.

Usually the only time I go to movie in theatre for a series I'm already invested in is usually if I'm a reall, REALLY big fan of it (Godzilla) or if I have a morbid curiousity (ie. Platinum TMNT/PR2017)
Old 06-09-2017, 11:26 AM   #2
sdp
Megan Fox = April

The bigger issue with theaters is cellphone use and all it takes is one jerk out of everyone there to annoy you with their texting during the movie. This happens very often to me unless it's like a midnight show where everyone is there to watch the movie.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
CyberCubed
Overlord

Wonder Woman did look a bit washed out at my theater too, but I figured that was intentional.

But yeah everything looks better when you buy the blu-ray or watch it streaming at home than the theater. Probably because we're all sitting in front of our TV or computer screen at home versus in rows looking up at a big movie projector screen.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blu-rays, dvds, media, movies, theaters