The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 07-12-2021, 09:02 AM   #1
IMJ
Emperor

Black Lives Matter Recognizes Biden/Harris

Direct Link For Denier Verification
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 11:47 AM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I lost favor with them when we learned they were pocketing all the donation money to buy mansions and top of the line cars for themselves, cars, plural.

I like black people, I like the movement in itself and what it's supposed to stand for. Not so sure about the actual organization.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 07-12-2021 at 11:59 AM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:52 PM   #4
Sumac
Banned

As expected.

BLM are Marxist grifters - they specifically spread strife and conflict to goad simpleminded fools into donating them money and doing "never good enough" routine to put their representatives into places of power to obtain power and influence.
Essentially they are locusts, taking over the fields.

Naturally it has nothing to do with helping Black people, because, the worse their condition become (or at least, if BLM manages to convince them that their conditions are becoming worse and that certain race is to blame) more easily they are controlled to vote and to riot as BLM and their Left-minded sponsors need to.

BLM, in its current form, is an organization which created to spread terror and conflict, all in the name of power and money.
They are traitors of the nation and they have neither interests of Blacks or USA in mind.

Last edited by Sumac; 07-12-2021 at 03:08 PM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:55 PM   #5
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

The actual BLM organization has in their charter that they want to destroy the nuclear family. That should tell you all you need to know about them. They fit the classic definition of a terrorist group and should be branded as such.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 07-12-2021 at 03:19 PM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 03:49 PM   #6
Coola Yagami
Overlord

The hardest part is their name. It's very difficult to say you're against BLM without people accusing you of thinking that black lives don't matter. Nothing labels you as racist faster than saying anything negative about BLM.

Might as well create some corrupt terrorist group and call it 'Kill all Nazis", so when people come after you, you can fire back with 'does that mean you think we shouldn't kill all Nazis? ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER???"

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 07-12-2021, 04:08 PM   #7
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Or more like if someone made an organization called "Save the Sea Turtles"/STST and started making banners and flags and protests with that mantra... because who would be against saving sea turtles? But then when you read the STST organization's website it talks about how they want to reduce the voting age of everyone to 12, and how the military should be abolished.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:11 PM   #8
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I lost favor with them when we learned they were pocketing all the donation money to buy mansions and top of the line cars for themselves, cars, plural.

I like black people, I like the movement in itself and what it's supposed to stand for. Not so sure about the actual organization.
Well said. I share a similar sentiment.

They also lost me hard with "looting is reparations". Though to be fair, at this point, it's become difficult to determine who is actually affiliated with who.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 04:13 PM   #9
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
The hardest part is their name. It's very difficult to say you're against BLM without people accusing you of thinking that black lives don't matter. Nothing labels you as racist faster than saying anything negative about BLM.

Might as well create some corrupt terrorist group and call it 'Kill all Nazis", so when people come after you, you can fire back with 'does that mean you think we shouldn't kill all Nazis? ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER???"
Yeah, I made really good friends with one of my neighbors last year but we sort of got into it over that. I criticized the BLM leaders, and the movement in general because of that, and I think she was offended. She was saying how "just because some of them say crazy **** doesn't mean they're all like that."

Well, fair enough, but if the people who are...supposedly...in charge of the movement are pushing those ideals, than it's fair game to back away from that organization.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:20 PM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
I think she was offended. She was saying how "just because some of them say crazy **** doesn't mean they're all like that."
I love how this always only ever applies on/to the left, never the right.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:20 PM   #11
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Antifa is a thing, so its already exists.

Quote:
Yeah, I made really good friends with one of my neighbors last year but we sort of got into it over that. I criticized the BLM leaders, and the movement in general because of that, and I think she was offended. She was saying how "just because some of them say crazy **** doesn't mean they're all like that."
Typical "not all men" nonsense, which for some reason applies only for people with counter arguments aimed at lefties.
Old 07-13-2021, 01:11 AM   #12
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Antifa is a thing, so its already exists.

Typical "not all men" nonsense, which for some reason applies only for people with counter arguments aimed at lefties.
Stuff like that is why I can never go full left. I can't go full right either. I'm just a pick and choose kinda guy.

I try my best to believe in 'we should all get along' but not in the 'we should all get along.... OR ELSE' way the extreme left wants to take it.

Old 07-13-2021, 03:15 AM   #13
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Stuff like that is why I can never go full left. I can't go full right either. I'm just a pick and choose kinda guy.

I try my best to believe in 'we should all get along' but not in the 'we should all get along.... OR ELSE' way the extreme left wants to take it.
I wouldn't care about all this political ****, but its hard to do, when the other side considers you inhuman monster for having a different opinion or trying to have a any kind of discussion about certain topics (racism, trans, e.t.c.) and actively tries to eliminate even possibility of such discussion in the first place, putting a time bomb not only under human rights, but Western civilization as a whole, while worshipping idiotic inhuman regimes, like USSR and China.

I don't want West to go down the way Soviet Union did, since, while not perfect it is still better and possibility of the world dominated by such trash countries as Russia, China or oil kings of Middle East, makes me queasy and afraid for the progress of humanity.
Old 07-13-2021, 09:16 AM   #14
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Who would have thought that Joe Biden, the guy who apparently never catered to groups like these in the first place, would be far worse than Trump. These are definitely crazy times we're living in.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #15
AquaParade
Banned

Extremist liberals dislike their pick, but don't want to talk about it too much, for obvious reasons. They're still complaining about Trump, it's sad.
Old 07-13-2021, 12:13 PM   #16
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Extremist liberals
...There's different types? Where?

Just kidding. I know "moderate" Liberals exist. I know......... ONE of them in my personal life.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:40 PM   #17
Prowler
Emperor

Recognise? As if it's up to them to decide whether someone is president or not? Do they also not recognise some sovereign nations? Who cares?

And yes, I too am not fond of the Black Lives Matter Organisation. And its name also can be a bit problematic, making anyone who doesn't support them come across as a racist. Also, their name also seems to imply black people are endangered or something, which is far from the truth. Meh, BLM are just a bunch of lobbyists.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:51 PM   #18
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Meh, BLM are just a bunch of lobbyists.
Terrorists. Not lobbyists.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 08:11 PM   #19
Prowler
Emperor

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Terrorists. Not lobbyists.
Well, maybe a bit of both
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 12:35 PM   #20
Banned

black nationalist militia marches outside courthouse in Georgia for Ahmaud Arbery trial. almost seems like they wanna cause a mistrial so blm and antifa can have an excuse to riot

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...25783853322244

apparently black nationalists are nazi sympathizers? the leader of new black panthers, minister mikhail muhammad, wants reparations:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...26465977266186

ah, so that must be why blm and antifa has been flying around palestinian flags lately…
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote