The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2022, 11:17 PM   #10
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Which shows how incredibly bad your judgment is.

For one thing, those "blue-haired crybaby freaks" STATISTICALLY are NOT gonna molest or rape your kid, BUT the bible-thumpers would. You're okay with that? Again, it just shows that you haven't fully thought things through. Think Outside Your Box. Consider how people who aren't YOU have to try and manage in this world. Consider who the REAL "Greater Evil" is. People calling for a f*cking Christian Autocracy vs. a few guys in dresses? The guys in dresses aren't talking out loud about banning f*cking birth control and same-sex marriage and forcing Jews and Mulsims to convert to Christianity if they want to stay in this country. People like Broebert and Greene are.

I get it, you hate women and gay people, you don't even pretend anymore. Just proves my point about how conservatives are no longer concerned one bit about saying the quiet part out loud.

You're on the wrong side and your values are poor. I like you a lot, you are an incredibly bright and talented person but as a big picture guy, you're not seeing it. You sincerely think a guy in a dress is a bigger threat than a politician who wants to create a world where God forbid your daughter gets raped she has to have the baby or even die giving birth to it. YOU SHOULD NOT BE OKAY WITH THAT.

Bottom line, people who actually believe in fairy tales and take advice from imaginary friends should NEVER have ANY positions of power, and if you sincerely think they are "the lesser of two evils", you're simply wrong.

More and more, I sincerely wonder if you have any empathy or concern whatsoever for anyone who isn't looking back at your from the mirror. Based on your history I'm forced to assume No. I'd love to be wrong, but I can only work with what you give me. I'll continue to hope you and others find enlightenment before you find out the hard way who the real Bad Guys are.
Out of respect for my value of you as a friend I'm going to ignore parts of that and not retort with some of the many things I could say in response to your own worldview/troubles.

All I will say is, "You're wrong on all fronts, but I always appreciate your perspective and I can understand why you would come to feel that way." And also, again, you're not a parent and have no stakes. Not a jab, just a fact. And on a side note you'd probably be like the most awesome dad on the planet. Maybe that's going on Earth 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I don't like "wokeness" but I like book banning, religious zealots who want to enforce a Christian Taliban, racists, and homophobes even less.
The left wants to and has banned books like "To Kill a Mockingbird" and "Huckleberry Finn" from children's schools. The right wants to ban, like, instructional books about how to cruise for sex, and how to hide it from mom and dad from children's schools. I'm happy to provide facts on this if you'd care to humor them.

These things are not the same. If you think they are, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 11-08-2022 at 02:09 AM.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote