The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-03-2021, 02:37 PM   #1
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Mostly this recent one was the sort full of stuff that's hard to describe, but part of it was...trying to escape from dinosaurs. Or at least the one bad one that might get inside. Was a rather unique dream all together. o.O

Weirdest part, that makes me wish it was possible to show people pictures of what we saw in dreams, was some kind of weird ruins. No building, but just like a very narrow pathway/stairway that took many turns, almost maze like as it went higher up... the walkway part creepily only maybe a foot wide or less in places, some of it looking only wide enough for one foot, with "walls" on either side that were maybe 8" high at best, so it's quite high and scary since either side of the tiny walls is just straight down to the ground. I wanted to see those ruins and go up it, whatever this thing was, but I changed my mind pretty quickly. Had a passing thought that only mice could go up it safely. The whole thing was made of something like small bricks and had been painted red and given something like a heavy lacquer coating to preserve and protect it, so it had a weirdly smooth and shiny look and feel. Adding to the creepiness of it because that also makes the surface of it slicker.

That was prior to the dinos but then factored in for a moment again as a consideration as an escape route since the dinosaurs are too big to ever scale it without falling.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2022, 10:08 PM   #2
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I had a dream last night in which I watched an alternate ending of Superman 2. In it, the final scene is Superman flying through the night sky until he reaches the statue of liberty, where it is all lit up and people are celebrating the defeat of Zod.

Then in a very quiet and atmospheric moment, superman stares down the statue of liberty while the screen slowly fades to black, with a score remniscent of John Williams' Krypton theme playing in the background.

Then, just as the screen is almost completely black, the statues eyes light up bright red, and thats the end of the movie. The image of the statue's red eyes is so vividly burned into my head that I get chills just thinking about it.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 02:38 PM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

This dream a couple nights ago...

There wasn't a whole lot to it really and was quite short, mostly there was some kind of flying demon thing that will grab people up and take them away, so we're in the house afraid of being seen by this thing. Not sure I ever saw it in person in the dream, but knew what it looked like.

Now the weird part. There were a squirrel. Like the common local gray ones. And the squirrel had little demon-like bat wings. It was there trying to look into the house through the glass front door and then through other windows. And if the squirrel sees you, then that flying demon will come and get you.

So in short... a flying demon has a winged squirrel minion and are out to get people.

---------------------

Last night's dream though was one of those exhausting sorts where you're just all over the place. Was dark out and trying to run and get away from something or someone. Through a lot of yards, maybe business properties... Had no idea where I was. Found some kind of "map" on a sort of post that showed the layout of a number of properties, neighborhoods, etc. I tore that off and was going to try to use that to locate the highway nearest my home. I new it was not far from me, but had no idea where. Did a bunch of random stuff after that while still in the effort to try to escape and find my way home...

I feel like all that war coverage on top of watching the new Netflix Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night had something to do with that...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 12:40 AM   #4
Sumac
Banned

Had a weirdest dream this night: it was a dream that there was another TMNT movie, which was made on a tiny-tiny budget and took a lot of liberties with a material.
Like the main villain was random punk, who called himself Splinter and after being defeated by Turtles, who looked quite monstrous and barely were in the movie at all, made himself a new costume and started calling himself Shredder.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:55 AM   #5
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Had a weirdest dream this night: it was a dream that there was another TMNT movie, which was made on a tiny-tiny budget and took a lot of liberties with a material.
Like the main villain was random punk, who called himself Splinter and after being defeated by Turtles, who looked quite monstrous and barely were in the movie at all, made himself a new costume and started calling himself Shredder.
That wasn't a dream, it was a preview of the new Rogen TMNT.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 04:59 AM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
That wasn't a dream, it was a preview of the new Rogen TMNT.
If not, then something to come in the next 3-7.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote