The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-17-2024, 11:47 PM   #681
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Had to chuckle here… Sleepy Don Poorleone…

https://i.imgur.com/hbW0HIV.jpeg
Don’t you get it? He’s just trolling them. Everyone knows this is just another bogus trial, waste of time to interfere with campaigning, just sitting there listening to biased judges, and Stormy already said back in 2018 that the “hush money” rumors were false. A pic of Trump with his eyes closed that twitter bots made viral isn’t the big win you think it is. Not to mention the countless videos of Biden falling asleep, falling up and down stairs, falling off his bike, tripping and crawling around on the floor, shaking hands with ghosts etc. It’s kinda sad actually.

It’s been nearly a decade. I am convinced they have nothing on Trump. NOTHING. Maybe it is THEM who should be under investigation?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 12:22 AM   #682
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I'd sleep too.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 03:28 AM   #683
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
Don’t you get it? He’s just trolling them. Everyone knows this is just another bogus trial, waste of time to interfere with campaigning, just sitting there listening to biased judges, and Stormy already said back in 2018 that the “hush money” rumors were false. A pic of Trump with his eyes closed that twitter bots made viral isn’t the big win you think it is. Not to mention the countless videos of Biden falling asleep, falling up and down stairs, falling off his bike, tripping and crawling around on the floor, shaking hands with ghosts etc. It’s kinda sad actually.
Cameras are not allowed in the courtroom (so not sure how the photos emerged, maybe the screen in the overflow room?) but there are multiple reports of him falling asleep repeatedly during the procedure. Hillary was grilled for ten hours in one particular investigation. Trump couldn't even last an hour and completely ignored any notes passed to him by his lawyer because of it.

I'm not saying anything defending Biden, but if MAGA supporters want to keep labelled him as "Sleepy Joe", I think the other side are perfectly within their rights to label Trump as "Sleepy Don" now.

Also if what you say about Stormy Daniels is correct, why is she appearing for the prosecution in the trial? Surely her saying it wasn't hush money would hurt their argument?
Old 04-19-2024, 12:40 PM   #684
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Cameras are not allowed in the courtroom (so not sure how the photos emerged, maybe the screen in the overflow room?) but there are multiple reports of him falling asleep repeatedly during the procedure. Hillary was grilled for ten hours in one particular investigation. Trump couldn't even last an hour and completely ignored any notes passed to him by his lawyer because of it.

I'm not saying anything defending Biden, but if MAGA supporters want to keep labelled him as "Sleepy Joe", I think the other side are perfectly within their rights to label Trump as "Sleepy Don" now.

Also if what you say about Stormy Daniels is correct, why is she appearing for the prosecution in the trial? Surely her saying it wasn't hush money would hurt their argument?
Also it appears Trump is farting a lot in court too.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1781373546297749865

Quote:
What I’m hearing from credible sources is that Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom… I’m hearing it from actual credible people that as he’s kind of falling asleep, he’s actually passing gas and that his lawyers are really struggling with the smell.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:18 PM   #685
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Just came to say that some loon supposedly decided to throw fliers or something around in a park across from the courthouse...then set himself on fire and ran into a barricade.

Just another day in America.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 01:56 PM   #686
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

That'll show Trump for sure! "Look how ANGRY I am at you!" etcetera.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:07 PM   #687
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Hopefully someone will have managed to grab one of his fliers and post it online. Supposedly he's some conspiracy theorist, so... hard to assume who he is for/against but... well, we all know the conspiracy theorist stuff tends to fall more to one side of the divide than the other.

Either way, if he's conscious, bet the whack job is now regretting this life choice to set himself ablaze.

edit: Okay. Both. If a pic I saw was him then his sign shows he is anti both Trump and Biden.

Shame that adults can't be forced into therapy by family members when it's clearly needed.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-19-2024 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:20 AM   #688
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Just came to say that some loon supposedly decided to throw fliers or something around in a park across from the courthouse...then set himself on fire and ran into a barricade.

Just another day in America.
Update: The loon is dead. Apparently he was of the opinion Biden and Trump are secretly colluding or something and that the trial is fake.

https://deadline.com/2024/04/fire-tr...al-1235890365/
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 07:56 AM   #689
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Update: The loon is dead. Apparently he was of the opinion Biden and Trump are secretly colluding or something and that the trial is fake.

https://deadline.com/2024/04/fire-tr...al-1235890365/
Figures it was a “Florida man.”

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 01:51 PM   #690
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

So the trial itself is even "fake" and Trump and Biden were behind it just to put on a show? Wow, that is even far deeper down the conspiracy rabbit hole than most are willing to go.

Shame that anyone would lose their mind to that extent (or mentally ill all along and just chose to make politics the outlet), but guess he did society a favor by opting out and not hurting anyone but himself in the process. Too bad for his family.
Old 04-20-2024, 02:47 PM   #691
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

I miss the good old days when people poured ice water over themselves instead of gasoline to raise awareness.
Old 04-21-2024, 08:33 AM   #692
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
So the trial itself is even "fake" and Trump and Biden were behind it just to put on a show?
True, but isn't all politics pretty much a puppet show for adults? Half the country fighting with the other half while Trump and Biden chill on the weekend, playing golf and laughing at us.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 01:54 PM   #693
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Figures it was a “Florida man.”
Bath salts?
Old 04-21-2024, 02:36 PM   #694
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
I miss the good old days when people poured ice water over themselves instead of gasoline to raise awareness.
Gasoline is OG-style since the old days. And you have to at least respect it a little bit. I mean, talk about putting your money where your mouth is.
Old 04-21-2024, 06:28 PM   #695
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Gasoline is OG-style since the old days. And you have to at least respect it a little bit. I mean, talk about putting your money where your mouth is.
Yeah, I have absolutely no respect for weirdos who turn themselves into birthday candles. This guy was no Thich Quang Duc. He was just another bored and depressed lunatic who craved attention and wanted to leave this world with a bang, and people have more respect for those who off themselves for a “cause” rather than just for having mental problems.

Did he live in a third world country that was being torn apart by war? No. Was his country oppressing religious groups and forcing innocent people to stand in front of the firing wall? No. He lived in one of the most privileged societies in the world and yet he still felt the need to end his own life, whereas people who have it way worse in other counties continue to fight on no matter how hard it gets.

Last edited by Cowabung-Gal; 04-21-2024 at 06:34 PM.
Cowabung-Gal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 03:40 AM   #696
Mayhem
Foot Elite

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...34839901143179
https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...35223231226289

Sooooo... on the opening day, Trump's lawyers accidentally confirm the money from Trump went to Daniels, not Cohen. I'm gonna let them keep the shovels to keep digging at this point...
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM   #697
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Beautiful, utterly brilliant (yeah we do real satire in this country)

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/s...85245505351810
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #698
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

lol @ people still talking about Stormy Daniels in 2024.